Community > Posts By > DannyFL

DannyFL's photo
Wed 12/26/07 10:00 AM
I'm in my "either no one knows them or only know one song" phase.
That means, Morcheeba (older albums), MoZella, Frou Frou, Frente, Feist, Wir sind Helden, Jeff Buckley, KT Tunstall, Lit and so on.

Anyone else has good advices for unknown bands/singers? I tend to like female lead singer better.

DannyFL's photo
Wed 12/26/07 09:55 AM

Wake me up when September Ends by Greenday

Great song, really.

DannyFL's photo
Wed 12/26/07 09:54 AM
Sore, bedheaded, and sleepy. It's an AWESOME day so far! :-)

Hope everyone feels the same. If not, e-mail me and I'll make it so.

DannyFL's photo
Wed 12/26/07 09:52 AM
Edited by DannyFL on Wed 12/26/07 09:52 AM
I have met people from the "online world" before (not from JSH, though, as I'm brand new around here). One of them I talked to a few times, and we had friends in common, which made it much easier (think of it as "electronic blind dates" I guess).

My advice, if you don't have references on someone you want to meet, is to not do it alone. Wait, maybe, for a group gathering. Chances are even if someone didn't have the best in mind (not that anyone in this site would do that, but in other places!), chances are, they would never do anything of the kind in a big group. And you can always ask around about the person, even on JSH forums.

Now, as for after the gathering, if things develop, then it's all honestly gut feeling, nothing else to be said.

Good luck, and have fun!

DannyFL's photo
Tue 12/25/07 02:27 PM

did everyone here know that as you get old you lose your looks
did you all know that looks live with age so when you all get old then whom do you have then if its about looks ?????/ just have to say these makes me thank

I disagree on this one. I have met many who actually became more beautiful with age. It may have been nature, it may have been just someone taking better care of themselves. In any way, I've always enjoyed meeting people after quite a while, and getting pleasantly surprised.

So, no stereotyping here, I guess.

DannyFL's photo
Tue 12/25/07 02:22 PM
Thanks, everyone. Nice to feel welcomed, and part of the team!

DannyFL's photo
Sun 12/23/07 04:17 PM
31, just signed up to the site.
And I agree: there doesn't seem to be enough 30's around here as far as I can see. Isn't 30 the perfect age, though (not too old for 20s, not too young for 40s)?
Later!
D.

DannyFL's photo
Sun 12/23/07 04:14 PM
Just signed up. Hope to find nice people on this site, and hopefully people around this area.
Anyway, just thought I'd say hi to you folks. Anyway feel like, e-mail me back.
Have a good one!
D.

2 Next