Community > Posts By > DannyFL

DannyFL's photo
Fri 12/28/07 02:15 PM

wait that movie confused me! someone tell me! did he actually time travel wasn't he a genius? thats why its ironic because someone told him dying alone and he was afraid of being alone and he saw if it happened any differently it wouldn't have mattered

Me too (for a while), which is what I loved about it.
Plus, watching a movie with no expectations, and no idea what it's about also helps a lot to the confusion.

DannyFL's photo
Fri 12/28/07 02:07 PM
I'm the type of person that has a good, solid lunch, and likes to eat light(er) at dinner. I usually make myself a grilled cheese sandwich or something like that, simple, quick and easy, for dinner.

But I was wondering if anyone has any tips for a quick dinner. All suggestions welcome!

D.

DannyFL's photo
Fri 12/28/07 02:00 PM
hahaha, awesome. Good job, man!

DannyFL's photo
Fri 12/28/07 01:58 PM
Edited by DannyFL on Fri 12/28/07 01:58 PM

Let me just make this very clear: I WRITE IT AND IT'S TRUE! My agent emailed me my 2008 headshot last week so I used it for my picture on here.

As for research...my dad was an anesthesiologist (however you spell that) And my mom was a nurse/acountant

It's kind of in my blood. I graduate med school in June of '09.

Congrats on graduating soon.

I'll leave the "hitting on you" part alone. There's way too many people doing that already. If we ever learned anything from "A Beautiful Mind," it's do diversify.

Beijo,
D.

DannyFL's photo
Fri 12/28/07 01:44 PM
Congrats! Can say we're all happy for you, seeing how that's the point for most of us in this site.
Aside from a few pervs, of course (yes, I'm including women here!)

DannyFL's photo
Fri 12/28/07 01:40 PM
Agreed, two bucks, but I give more or less depending on the service itself. If it's quick, pizza's hot and person is polite, I may give more.
And once when it took them 2 hours to deliver, four phone calls and a delivery person who made a smart comment, I added exactly 1 cent as tip to the charge.
As they say, there are two kinds of tipper: the one that always gives the same, and the one that tips based on the service. I'm the latter.
D.

DannyFL's photo
Thu 12/27/07 02:30 PM

i don't want anyone to see my third arm and four legs laugh laugh laugh laugh

Hmmmm... the possibilities...

DannyFL's photo
Thu 12/27/07 02:27 PM

usually the answer is:

In another state.
Not alive yet for most of it.

Things like that on some of them.....

What if I know you, and just can't remember your name? Much more polite than saying "hmmm, forgot your name."
Or, if I just want you to think I know you... Think about it.

DannyFL's photo
Thu 12/27/07 02:20 PM

you got that right sweetie! and the ones that are here are 107yrs old lol :tongue: but hey...im only 96 haha

That's still a teen in dog years, so we're cool (well, as far as the law allows).

DannyFL's photo
Wed 12/26/07 08:39 PM

I used to love that show, and always try to catch re-runs when they come on. Anyone else like it?
I also love David Duchovny. He is so hot!

I'll leave the "so hot" comment untouched, but has anyone seen "Californication," his new series? It's really good, very Duchovny-ish.

DannyFL's photo
Wed 12/26/07 08:36 PM
Together with Butterfly Effect, one of the best movies in a while.

DannyFL's photo
Wed 12/26/07 08:34 PM
This may be the only movie that both repulsed me and amazed me the first time I saw it.

Now, 10 times later, it's just a great movie.

DannyFL's photo
Wed 12/26/07 08:30 PM
Here are some of mine, for different moods:

"I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner." - Anthony Hopkins (Hannibal Lecter) in "Silence of the Lambs"

"Mister, is this heaven here or not?"- Anne Parillaud (Nikita) in "La Femme Nikita"

"You are everything I never knew I always wanted" - Matthew Perry (Alex Whitman), in "Fools Rush In."

"It's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." - Billy Crystal (Harry Burns), in "When Harry Met Sally"

DannyFL's photo
Wed 12/26/07 08:26 PM

from the shining...
"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S Johnie"
and...
"Redrum"

Still trying to find a perfect occasion to use that line...

DannyFL's photo
Wed 12/26/07 08:15 PM

welcome neighbor! hope you are having a wonderful holiday! port charlotte here, rare to even see anyone from this neck of the woods. have fun!

I'm getting the feeling. Thought there'd be more people from this area around.
But, then again, there aren't that many single people in this area, period, so what was I expecting? :-)

DannyFL's photo
Wed 12/26/07 08:06 PM
Without Prejudice

last evening I watched the ballet of "Romeo and Julet" from the Royal Albert Hall in London, the lead ( Romeo who was portrayed as white in the book) was danced beautifully by none other than Carlos Acosta ( who is black) And surprise, surprise VERY talented, see, I looked past the colour of his skin and saw a very good performance.................Talent has no colour my friend

Agreed. Even more when dealing with classical works, where there were many subtleties and social criticisms inserted.
Romeo and Juliet makes absolutely no difference if portrayed by a black person, an older person (weren't they in their early teens?) or whatever variation, as long as the main points are there.

DannyFL's photo
Wed 12/26/07 08:00 PM

Chantel Kreviakuz "Feels Like Home" on my myspace.

Great, great choice. Have you heard other songs from her? She's amazing.

DannyFL's photo
Wed 12/26/07 10:24 AM
Love photography, and have spent quite a bit on it in the past few years. Love digital, as you can take thousands of photos and choose later which ones are good or not. Photographing people is always best, although not the easiest.

If you guys like photog, I have a favor to ask (this is the one time and place I'll advertise myself, promise): I have a blog I put up recently, to showcase people's favorite photos.

It's at http://greatphotoz.blogspot.com

If you guys could stop by, check it out, and send me comments (or submissions), that'd be great.

Have a great one,
D.

DannyFL's photo
Wed 12/26/07 10:17 AM

Her sense of humor ( but a nice butt is a close second!!!):wink: :tongue: happy
you`s guys certainly like your bottoms!!laugh laugh laugh

And you guys know we do. :wink:
(oh, add smile and eyes to my list, please - not sure what the order is, though)

DannyFL's photo
Wed 12/26/07 10:04 AM
Saw the movie last week. Will Smith is indeed a great actor, but I was expecting more from the movie. It just left me with a sense of "and so?"

Yes, it does have some underlying concepts, but, as far as a movie goes, it's not as good as others around.

Previous 1