Community > Posts By > pilotbass

pilotbass's photo
Sat 03/03/12 08:33 AM
hey to all,

well...recently on this "mutual match" option that all of us members have, someone apparently clicked yes on me (:)..whoever it was, thanks!)...but fyi...i cant view that person...so, if you're reading this...please take the time to message me via inbox..at least then, i would know who it is!

or if an experienced member is reading this...maybe u can advise me on how to see who clicked yes (while not paying) if theres something im doing wrong~

Thanks and happy mingling!

pilotbass's photo
Fri 03/02/12 12:30 AM
Lets see, my favorite artists are :
Coldplay
U2
Good old war
Bon iver
Mumford and sons

I do like trance as well, but primarily I enjoy listening to music that I think I can play along too as well

pilotbass's photo
Thu 03/01/12 04:07 PM
haha thanks man :)

in my opinion, nothing is more attractive than someone with passion for what (s)he is doing~...gotta give it everything we got!

lol despite my traits though, ive still not received any hits as yet...from what most people said though, it takes time, so im patiently waiting :)

thanks again to everyone for the warm welcome!

pilotbass's photo
Thu 03/01/12 01:25 PM
Thanks :) heh. I thought I was among the Only few who got overlooked

pilotbass's photo
Thu 03/01/12 12:53 PM
Just curious to know what people think of me...I've been on here for a few days now, but ive received virtually no hits...I don't bite :)

pilotbass's photo
Thu 03/01/12 12:14 AM
Very artistically put... I agree 100%.. There are too many fakers out there and it often makes the genuine people lose faith in coming here... not to mention it makes it harder for the guys to find genuine girls and vice versa

pilotbass's photo
Wed 02/29/12 06:52 PM
u and both man...idk..im losing faith in this site as well -_-

pilotbass's photo
Tue 02/28/12 06:26 PM
still single and available, but enjoying life as well~...im in no hurry :)

pilotbass's photo
Tue 02/28/12 06:22 PM
thats a pretty immature claim if u ask me...i dont think it matters if youre male or female...some people are just smarter than others...i dont think sex has anything to do with intelligence or craftiness..

pilotbass's photo
Tue 02/28/12 06:17 PM
nice to meet everyone :)...im new to the site..but seems easy enough to use~
lets see..im looking for anyone i can have a decently intellectual conversation with...i primarily joined on here to make friends, but if something more comes my way, then why not?...that being said, im in no particular hurry though..im enjoying life at my own pace :)

happy mingling~