Community > Posts By > KarolinMarie

KarolinMarie's photo
Wed 02/29/12 10:39 AM

So, if an 18-year-old woman is interested in a man twice her age, then that's OK.

If a 36-year-old man is interested in a woman half his age, is it still OK?

I feel like it is okay, but we already know where I stand on the issue laugh

KarolinMarie's photo
Wed 02/29/12 03:59 AM

No there's nothing wrong with that dear. There's a 16 year age gap between my mum and dad, infact it's quiet common for young ladies to like older men and vice versa. I prefer ladies at least 7 years younger then myself, best of luck to you :) flowerforyou

Thank you!
:thumbsup:

KarolinMarie's photo
Tue 02/28/12 08:04 PM

I've done the kid drama, and it is too much baggage! If there was no drama, then I wouldn't mind it... lol

That's about as likely as falling into the ocean without getting wet....!

Lol, so true!! laugh

KarolinMarie's photo
Tue 02/28/12 08:02 PM
I've done the kid drama, and it is too much baggage! If there was no drama, then I wouldn't mind it... lol

KarolinMarie's photo
Tue 02/28/12 06:36 PM

The real questions here are; if age means nothing to you, why do you "usually like to go for" guys who are seven to seventeen years older than you. And why would a thirty-five year old guy want to "hang out or possibly have a relationship" with an eighteen year old?

Those ages are just what I find myself attracted to. If I were to find someone younger or older than that then so be it. But that's the general age that I find myself "looking" at.

What exactly about them attracts you?

the maturity, the older look. Most older men can provide for themselves, and have themselves established.

sooooooooo........u wanna sugardaddy

No, I didn't say "because i want him to buy me everything with his money." Because I don't want a guy that cannot take care of himself.

KarolinMarie's photo
Tue 02/28/12 06:32 PM

just out of sheer curiosity, I was wondering if dating sites actually worked? Ive joined a few and I dont know, maybe its just me, but usually end up starring at an empty inbox. Anyone got any input??

I think it depends on you. Some people do better in a more in person environment, and some in a more quiet and personal environment.

KarolinMarie's photo
Tue 02/28/12 06:29 PM

I am 14 yrs older then my prior girlfriend, she stated to me that she has always trusted and felt safer with older males, everyone is different, there are different kinds of attraction.flowerforyou

That's another reason why I am attracted to older men! Because I feel safer, and trust them more. smile2

KarolinMarie, any man should earn your trust.

You're right!:thumbsup:

KarolinMarie's photo
Tue 02/28/12 06:22 PM

I am 14 yrs older then my prior girlfriend, she stated to me that she has always trusted and felt safer with older males, everyone is different, there are different kinds of attraction.flowerforyou

That's another reason why I am attracted to older men! Because I feel safer, and trust them more. smile2

KarolinMarie's photo
Tue 02/28/12 06:14 PM

A few centuries ago, KarolinMarie would have been considered "normal".

A few centuries ago she would have six kids by now.

And they would have their own!

KarolinMarie's photo
Tue 02/28/12 06:10 PM

A few centuries ago, KarolinMarie would have been considered "normal".

A few centuries ago, most 35-year-olds had already been dead for a few years.

hahaha! That made me chuckle! :P

KarolinMarie's photo
Tue 02/28/12 04:49 PM

I am a very shy person! And me being 18, I am still figuring things. I've tried to tell a certain person how I felt, but the words never came out. It would have been nice to know what could have happened.

waving
Shy since I was a sperm. We're both young-ins. We're naturally going to feel the pressure to know everything and anything when life gets crwazy and drama-filled. We wanna have things all figured out right then and there. Truth is, there is no handbook or course you take to get it right. I know that feeling all too well. Sometimes the words sputter out in some way. I mean I had to strip it down. I just called and told him the truth. One sentence, sports article-style. If I had rambled, well people get nervous on the spot, not much you can do, but at least you got it out of you. No one knows this more than a shy gal. But hey, we stick up for each other cause we've been there. :wink: Sometimes you just gotta say it, even if your voice sounds like its about to erupt like Mount Doom. :laughing:

mmhmm! I tend to ramble, and get off topic when something like that happens. Sound like a complete idiot but that's okay. :)

KarolinMarie's photo
Tue 02/28/12 04:46 PM

The real questions here are; if age means nothing to you, why do you "usually like to go for" guys who are seven to seventeen years older than you. And why would a thirty-five year old guy want to "hang out or possibly have a relationship" with an eighteen year old?

Those ages are just what I find myself attracted to. If I were to find someone younger or older than that then so be it. But that's the general age that I find myself "looking" at.

What exactly about them attracts you?

the maturity, the older look. Most older men can provide for themselves, and have themselves established.

KarolinMarie's photo
Tue 02/28/12 04:39 PM

KarolinMarie's photo
Tue 02/28/12 04:35 PM
LOL!! For real! ;)

KarolinMarie's photo
Tue 02/28/12 04:34 PM
I am a very shy person! And me being 18, I am still figuring things. I've tried to tell a certain person how I felt, but the words never came out. It would have been nice to know what could have happened.

KarolinMarie's photo
Tue 02/28/12 04:24 PM
David, Thank you :)

Mariah, Thanks! If the personality is right then age doesn't matter at all!

KarolinMarie's photo
Tue 02/28/12 04:18 PM
my motives usually include, hanging out, maybe a relationship. lol

KarolinMarie's photo
Tue 02/28/12 04:14 PM
I'm always judged for "looking" at older men. I'm 18, and the age range I usually like to go for is 25-35. I don't see how it is something so bad. Age is nothing to me, it's about the person :)

KarolinMarie's photo
Tue 02/28/12 04:05 PM
Just saying Hey!
I'm new, so I'm seeing who's on here :)

1 3 Next