Community > Posts By > KarolinMarie

KarolinMarie's photo
Fri 01/18/13 07:15 PM

Seems to me traditional has more of a success rate then modern and numbers speak loudly. what happened to the wife at home who would greet her husband at the door coming home from work,kiss him and have dinner ready at the table? Rarely happens now.:smile:

Thats exactly what i want.

KarolinMarie's photo
Wed 01/16/13 06:20 PM
Yep, It's all about personal preference.

KarolinMarie's photo
Thu 01/10/13 12:24 AM
i need a guy who wont be shy to take charge. i need that for my personality

KarolinMarie's photo
Sat 12/22/12 08:23 AM
For me, not possible.

KarolinMarie's photo
Mon 10/29/12 08:30 PM
Edited by KarolinMarie on Mon 10/29/12 08:31 PM
I'm definitely the submissive one. I love a man to be dominant and aggressive!

KarolinMarie's photo
Tue 10/23/12 09:23 AM
Believe me, I'm trying not to be! lol

KarolinMarie's photo
Mon 10/22/12 09:01 PM

I think so. i love to be adventurous, and get the adrenaline pumping.

oh and being controlled.

KarolinMarie's photo
Mon 10/15/12 08:13 PM

I've been single for 7 months now, and can't stand it! I don't know why, but it's just terrible. It's not even me missing sex, or anything like that. I enjoy being in a relationship, but can't find anyone at all. Please tell me I'm not alone in feeling this way?
consider yourself blessed

Blessed how? lol

KarolinMarie's photo
Thu 10/11/12 09:01 AM

just watch out for stranger danger smokin

Thanks! I'll try my best :)

KarolinMarie's photo
Wed 10/10/12 05:32 PM

Here is the funny thing. A lot of younger guys want to be with a woman who is older. Could be the whole cougar/milf fantasy. Or it could be that they want a mature woman cause she will (more than likely) get his azz into shape (mentally, financially, etc.)

Flip this to older men. Some older guys love the younger women for those tight bodies, or the immature level (As some have stated in this thread). Or, it could be just for some fun sex.

Now....here is my question. Why do younger women like older men? Is it the security factor? Such as the older man has a solid career and the young girl is like a "trophy wife" type. Or he makes good money and she knows she will be taken care of. She isn't necessarily the trophy wife but she is good to him?

I like the fact that an older man generally has a career established, usually knows what kind of things he wants. He's gone through enough with relationships to where he puts it out there, and no games. If I can find a younger guy closer to my age with an established career, has his head on correctly, then I will go for a younger guy. But usually they are not into all those things.

KarolinMarie's photo
Wed 10/10/12 08:51 AM

I'm always judged for "looking" at older men. I'm 18, and the age range I usually like to go for is 25-35. I don't see how it is something so bad. Age is nothing to me, it's about the person :)

ur choice of topics appears to be matured n hints at ur mental maturity irrespective of ur age so u may be likely to enjoy company of mature men.nothing wrong as far as dating is concerned but yes for marriage in my opinion age does matter.

I would actually have no problem being in a marriage with a man who is let's say 35, and me being 18. I have always had older friends, and been around people who are older than me.

I have dated men always at 5-10 years older than me, just so we can have decent conversations. However when I was younger I kept it in my age range until after I was 21. There is just something sick about a man who is over 25 who finds interest in a girl who is barely legal. It's borderline just SICK, you should be very careful ant who you choose.

As long as everyone is legal, it should be no problem.

KarolinMarie's photo
Wed 10/10/12 08:00 AM

Let me tell you something folks. I've been talking to Karolin for several days now. Messaging back and forth here on site. I'll be honest and say that I don't know how she would be in person, Talking here,she doesn't sound 18. She is way older in her mind. Her way of thinking is of someone much older than 18. To talk to her she sounds 30 to maybe 35 yrs old. It wouldn't do for her to be about 400 miles closer to me. I do believe I would have to meet her if it was OK with her.

This is why I don't believe in age,in the number sense should be a factor in whether we should date someone or not. Me, The youngest I've dated was 25. This one showed me something. I had a very good time with her because in her mind she wasn't 25. At the time I was 44 and she was just as mature as any 35 to 40 yr old woman I had dated. I could actually talk to her. Mind to mind.

To me it's where you are in life that counts. Also, I do believe how a man or woman is raised by their parents has a lot to do with it. I have a 15 yr old son. He doesn't act like most 15 yr olds. He acts a lot older. You would think he's 18 to 20. I think it's because of how I raised him. I raised him from a young age knowing how to use his head and be responsible for his actions. I do believe that's what's wrong with a lot of the young now. Mom & dad didn't take enough of an active part in their lives.

It hasn't been that long ago when it was totally acceptable for a man of 45 to date and marry a young woman of 20 to 25. It was very common in the 60's and 70's. If you stop and think about it, It hasn't been that long ago. I do believe one of the reasons it's not as acceptable now as it was, Is because the age of maturity has dropped so much in the past 20 maybe 30 yrs. I can tell that most 18 to 20 yr olds now aren't as mature as the same ages just 10 yrs ago. And certainly not as mature as kids my age in the late 70's.

One last thing, Another reason, Most young girls now are not taught to be home makers anymore. I think the late 60's and 70's were last of that. Now they are taught to go out and make it on their own. To he11 with a man. At one time they were taught that they needed a man. So that made it more acceptable for a young girl to marry an older man. Now, Men and women really don't need each other. Not like they use to.

:)

KarolinMarie's photo
Tue 10/09/12 08:03 PM

Patience Grasshopper ;)

;) haha, I'm trying.

Trying is always good! ;)

I don't have much of a choice. Rather try than not do anything about it at all. lol

I hear you :)

Glad someone does :)

KarolinMarie's photo
Mon 10/08/12 11:28 PM

Patience Grasshopper ;)

;) haha, I'm trying.

Trying is always good! ;)

I don't have much of a choice. Rather try than not do anything about it at all. lol

KarolinMarie's photo
Mon 10/08/12 07:11 PM

Patience Grasshopper ;)

;) haha, I'm trying.

KarolinMarie's photo
Sat 10/06/12 08:46 PM

Single, but isn't that why this site is called mingle? ;)

Don't believe the hype! ;)
[/quote

Why not? :)

KarolinMarie's photo
Sat 10/06/12 08:05 PM
i love love love dirty talk! I also love when a guy is very....i guess vocal while i'm giving him oral sex. really gets the party going haha

KarolinMarie's photo
Fri 10/05/12 09:38 AM
I think so. i love to be adventurous, and get the adrenaline pumping.

KarolinMarie's photo
Sat 09/29/12 06:59 PM
Single, but isn't that why this site is called mingle? ;)

KarolinMarie's photo
Sat 09/29/12 06:56 PM
I am looking for someone older than I am. Has a job, can support himself. Adventurous, and kind. I believe that the male role in a relationship is the dominant role. So I would like him to be I guess stern. And of course all the normal Loyal, funny, and stuff like that.

Previous 1 3