Community > Posts By > anthsm22

anthsm22's photo
Thu 08/27/09 11:54 AM

waving Welcomewaving

Maybe you will meet your Fred Astaire:tongue:

Writer, your such a romanticflowers

anthsm22's photo
Thu 08/27/09 11:46 AM

IM A NEW MEMBER IN THE BUFFALO AREA AND IM LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM RELATIOSHIP AND A BALLROOM DANCER.IM JUST LEARNING SO IM NO GINGER RODGERS BUT I FIND IT A LOT OF FUN............

You know Ginger Rodgers too?:wink: welcome and good luck in your search!

anthsm22's photo
Thu 08/27/09 11:04 AM

Lol in here.... it's what you say when you have nothing to say. I'm trying to be helpful. It's huge pet peeve. Using it is only fitting in if you're on MySpace. laugh

Welcome....

can someone please tell me where to go to read the edicate rules for posting a thread?

anthsm22's photo
Thu 08/27/09 11:00 AM

Are you actually laughing out loud?

Ok, you caught me... The LOL was a lie. I was just trying to fit in...you know.....not be a newbie.....now I have a complex

anthsm22's photo
Thu 08/27/09 10:57 AM

Not very many people in here know each other, not really. Just as I've never really seen Mirror banana cam but I've joked about it for two years.

You just have to stick around, see how we roll. We are rarely serious.

guess I gotta earn my ropes.....LOL

anthsm22's photo
Thu 08/27/09 10:52 AM

I don't do webcam.(not for free) You must log into a x rated forum and pay for it. blushing

you know, I just never would have suspected that of you.....LOL

laugh laugh laugh

Just when you think you dont know someone, they say something like that and then you just have to face it, that you just dont know them....Yeah, I said it right....LOL

anthsm22's photo
Thu 08/27/09 10:49 AM

Is it a banana cam? Mirror does a mean banana cam.

WOW..... You just never know about people.....LOL

anthsm22's photo
Thu 08/27/09 10:46 AM

I don't do webcam.(not for free) You must log into a x rated forum and pay for it. blushing

you know, I just never would have suspected that of you.....LOL

anthsm22's photo
Thu 08/27/09 10:40 AM

I just got me a new computer and it has a webcam but haven't used it yet,still have to figure it outfrustrated

Nice out there,LOL way to use that as a cover to bail from webcaming with me.....bigsmile

anthsm22's photo
Thu 08/27/09 10:34 AM

Are you naked????devil :wink: laugh

Are you kidding me??? LOL.....I dont have the bod for that anymore!!!! LOL

anthsm22's photo
Thu 08/27/09 10:32 AM
Legal department 2 doors down on the left

anthsm22's photo
Thu 08/27/09 10:31 AM
For those that I have earned your tust in being a gentleman, I have gotten my webcam set up to work. So if ya get bored or what ever, just let me know and I'll be glad to chat that way face to face in the virtual way.Thanks!!!!! Anthony

anthsm22's photo
Thu 08/27/09 10:19 AM

There's a pinpoint of light, he can barely see it through the dark silk of the blindfold. He knows his helplessness, but cannot stop himself from pulling against the cuffs and chains. The tinkling rattle soothes him and yet his heart begins to race. He is bound and helpless, awaiting my pleasure.
There is a whisper of silk on silk as I make my way toward him. He ***** his head to the side, straining to hear more. I slide the single tail from over my shoulder, letting it sway against my thigh...tapping lightly. His whole body shudders in anticipation.
I rake my nails lightly down his back, curving them down and lifting him to his toes as I dig them into his buttocks. He whimpers softly, music to my ears.
I tease him and taunt him for what seems like hours. The crack of the single tail a counter to his screams of ecstasy and pain. When he is bowed up, standing as tall as he can, muscles clenched, mouth open wide as he gasps for air.. I strike...My teeth sinking deeply into his neck. He screams one last time for me, then falls into the abyss, relaxing and submitting to me completely. I draw strength from him, swallowing the crimson flow, binding us together tighter and tighter until our heartbeats match. Euphoria, bliss, contentment...This is our shared pleasure, this is our ecstasy...

Rated "X" for .....use your imagination

anthsm22's photo
Thu 08/27/09 09:58 AM

The best there is. Timex

The first watch I ever bought for myself was a timex with the moon calendar and such. Great looking watch and took a licking and kept on ticking!

anthsm22's photo
Thu 08/27/09 09:56 AM

Wow!dude;U look like your having a problem pinching a duece or something.laugh

lol

anthsm22's photo
Thu 08/27/09 09:53 AM

Hey I'm currently active on some other sites, just curious 2 see who's on here and if the community is strong.

yep strong community. We have a community council, speed limits, profile owners associations, a court, bill of rights, and a constitution. We are currently under construction on a new wing at the mental facility as well.

anthsm22's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:42 AM

Well ok I like this guy and all we met after talking online. We talked and hanged but something else like work. The thing is I like him but he seems like he doesnt mind hooking me up with his friends when they hit on me. How or what can I do too stop it just when we are else where acting totally different. This person is confusing the heck out of me...

sounds to me then you already dont much care for him and are wanting to change his disrespectfull behavior. If he like you in the way you would like him to, then he wouldnt be trying to set you up....but thats my opinion

anthsm22's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:38 AM
I guess I am out dated, Old fashioned. I think its classy to still wear a good time piece on your wrist. yep I have a cell phone too.

anthsm22's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:28 AM
LOL...I guess this thread is going to crash and burn.....LOL

anthsm22's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:19 AM
What kind of watch do you wear, and then what does the persons watch above you say to you about that person?

Me; Tag Heuer Kirium

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25