Rabbit's photo
Sat 03/28/20 09:16 AM
Roses are red, Violets are blue,
despite the Coronavirus,
I still want to **** you.

Romantic?

Rabbit's photo
Wed 03/25/20 01:04 PM
They say reusable bags are very unsanitary and Latex gloves now blow through the parking lots and streets like autumn leaves.. Thanks for the help Cuommo!! You so great..

Rabbit's photo
Mon 03/23/20 04:47 PM
Thank god for the septic pumpers, or we couldn't take a ****. A job is a job.

Rabbit's photo
Sun 03/22/20 10:09 AM
No. You're wrong. When I go to a black neighborhood in N.Y. I am nervous. But I love a lot of black people ( I am a good portion black, despite what my photos look like). My grandfather had crosses burned in his yard for being a "mix". But.. it's natural to be prejudice, not o.k. to be racist... that's my only point.

Rabbit's photo
Sun 03/22/20 09:39 AM
I have an honest question. Is there a place on earth where "racism" does not exist? I said before, in a previous post that there is a "middle ground", it's called prejudice. Jessie Jackson said once that he was relieved to see someone behind him was white instead of black walking down a street in N.Y. That's my middle ground. Prejudice (Pre-Judging) and racism are not the same thing. Everyone is prejudice , few admit it.

Rabbit.

Rabbit's photo
Fri 03/20/20 01:59 PM
I don't like it.

Rabbit's photo
Fri 03/20/20 01:35 PM
Oh jeeze, give me a break.. everybody is a hero, I get it. I'm a hero, you're a hero, we are all heroes… just keep sapping the energy from the word, soon it will mean nothing.

Rabbit's photo
Fri 03/20/20 01:31 PM
I'm glad to help.

Rabbit's photo
Fri 03/20/20 10:47 AM
I don't believe any of you, I truly don't. Stop posturing.

Rabbit's photo
Fri 03/20/20 10:42 AM
I'm not impressed by them. Garbage men deal with more serious issues, but the story is not sexy. Everyone should grow up and reopen stores before we cause damage we can't fix.

Rabbit.

Rabbit's photo
Thu 03/12/20 05:44 PM
You're all wrong. There is a middle ground, just so you know.

Rabbit's photo
Mon 03/09/20 07:12 AM
I'm always pleased to find a minarchist in the forum. I'll have to take up this thread again when I sober up. Should be June/ Julyish...

Rabbit's photo
Tue 03/03/20 04:19 PM
I know "mental illness' is encompassing a lot. I don't even know what being "well" is. I just was trying to convey my question in a succinct fashion. I too have dipped my toe in a dark pond of madness, after a while I come nose to nose with soft rotten lily pads. But...I do come out from time to time to dry off. It usually does not last long. I just don't want anyone to think I take this lightly, it's no joke, I just wanted to know you all better.

Rabbit's photo
Tue 03/03/20 04:07 AM
I understand perfectly well, If nothing else I am a sympathetic rabbit..

Rabbit's photo
Mon 03/02/20 07:09 PM
huh.

Rabbit's photo
Sat 02/29/20 06:01 PM
"white Rabbit"

Rabbit's photo
Thu 02/27/20 07:32 PM
I've lived my whole life in New York. It's definitely my home but I don't feel at home. I will probably move somewhere in New England soon, hopefully.

Rabbit's photo
Wed 02/26/20 07:32 PM
Did you move there, or were you born there?

Rabbit's photo
Sun 02/23/20 03:48 PM
"I believe in the 'it takes a village' concept AND I believe in the 'self accountability' concept"? How can the two work together, if you're collecting recourses from others at the barrel of a gun?

Rabbit's photo
Sat 02/22/20 08:22 PM
I'll give my opinion later on as I usually do.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10