Community > Posts By > Mamita

Mamita's photo
Tue 07/15/08 11:47 AM
Thank you all for your replies. I guess I needed to vent and to know somebody out there cares enough to write back a total stranger. I'm just having such a hard time with everything lately and I just feel so lost. Bless you all

Mamita's photo
Sat 07/12/08 02:44 PM
Ok just let me vent. I am a good person, go out of my way to help people and alot of the time it's at my own expence like this time. I bought a house 8 yrs ago with my boy friend, he decided 2 yrs ago he was not happy and left me for someone else. Ok I can handle that but he also left me with the mortgage and all our pets that I love sooo much. There are 5 dogs and 9 cats. I let a friend (not close) move in with me in June of 2007. She wanted to get away from her overbearing Mom, mind you this is a 57yr old woman and she said she would help with the bills. We agreed upon a rental amt and she would also pay 1/2 utilities. There was not 1 month where she actually paid what she was suppose to but I kept giving her the benefit of the doubt when she kept saying she would make it up to me. This woman was making $27 an hour! In February she lost her job and being the loser that I am I told her I wouldn't kick her out, I'm not an asswhole. She lied to me when she said she was looking for work and the final straw (this frightened me) was when they repossesed her car in my driveway. She finally did go back to Mom but stiffed me with 3 thousand in bills she told me she had taken care of. I found out she was grabbing the mail first so I wouldn't see the termination notices. Now I'm looking for a roommate who can actually help me but all I'm getting is frustrated. I don't know what I ever did so wrong to deserve any of this. I need some positive feedback if anyone can spare it.

Mamita's photo
Sat 05/10/08 09:45 AM
Like Cat and Greyhound it's just another day for me on Mother's Day. No Mom, I'd be lucky if I got a call from my son but not expecting it. Sometimes I wish I had a daughter

Mamita's photo
Sat 04/19/08 09:12 AM
Thank you all for your replies, at least I'm not ALONE
SOOO PLEASE SAY WHAT YOU MEAN AND MEAN WHAT YOU SAY

Mamita's photo
Fri 04/18/08 07:44 PM
Why is it that when you send an email to a guy just because you found their profile amusing, interesting etc, and they posted they are just looking for friendship that you get a return email saying "we don't match". Match what? If you are looking for something more than friendship say so. That way some of us are not wasting our time trying to strike up a friendship.

Mamita's photo
Tue 03/11/08 03:00 PM
Edited by Mamita on Tue 03/11/08 03:01 PM
Dear Sweetheart, there's ALWAYS hope, just keep the faith.
Blessings

Mamita's photo
Tue 03/11/08 02:58 PM
FYI, I am 5ft and every male I have been with has been at least 5'11". They didn't attract me, I attracted them. Many have said they like smaller women, size didn't matter. On the weight issue however, that is something different I think. Some guys like large women but women, don't you think you owe it to yourself to be healthy? Instead of "giving up" did you try to help ur mate lose the eight so that she could live a long healthy life? Attraction is not all that a relationship is about.glasses

Mamita's photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:19 PM
The power of prayers can work miracles
My prayers are for you and your family, blessed be

Mamita's photo
Wed 12/26/07 09:41 PM
Hi, I just wanted to "JUSTSAY HI" to everyone and wish all a Happy & Healthy New Year