Community > Posts By > handymanbill

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 03:13 PM
mirror mirror is who that was sead to

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 03:11 PM
so you are about looks then heheheheh sad for yuo seens you wont be keeping them looks

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 03:09 PM
its called run not ran so you better check your spelling now guy

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 03:06 PM
but if a women mess up on her spelling then you wont run her down now will you ant that right?????

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 03:05 PM
thanks.

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 03:03 PM
read the rules in forms on these site your 1st amendment
1 st amendment is in the rules on these site

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 02:57 PM
cool happy some one knows there bill of rights but there is one more question for you has any one read the rules on these site????

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 02:52 PM
so know one knows what there bill of rights is ?????

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 02:51 PM
yes do you know it????

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 02:49 PM
what is the Bill of rights????? and what is the 1st amendment?????

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:57 PM
any way all have a good night I am off have to work in morring have a good night all

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:43 PM
do you live in the usa if so you should live and go were you can run others lifes for them ok I sead I am taliking about obese here not as you are for one. for two you are the one bring up all these not me so if any one needs to stay on topic its you not me .

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:38 PM
no milk and all food is going up and up and are pay dont go up with it

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:36 PM
there you go again takeing these topic off from what it is and in doing so you are lieing and truning truth around I am not advertising for one and for two you tub is free for ne for two I not talking about new world order and it shows me bye what you are saying that you dont know the frest thang about new world order so dont talk about what you dont know and these is not the topic here now is it so yuo need to stop and keep these topic on what it is obese

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:29 PM
lilith401 we are not talking about new world order here we are talking about obese

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:27 PM
1st of all lilith401 I can see what you are really trying to do here. 2nd how can I be a scammer when I exposed a scammer in one of my videos? as for the New World Order that you are talking about that you saw me talk about in some of my videos is backed up with proof. Anybody here can go to YouTube and simply type into YouTube's search engine the following -> bush sr talks of new world order <-
and everyone can see for themselves...including you when you type in that search term into YouTube you will see VIDEO EVIDENCE & PROOF of Bush Sr. our former ex president talk about the new world order himself....

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:21 PM
using spellchecker device" well with our economy so bad and our Dollar being devalued and purchasing price going down along with that. Everything is going up in price but our salary wages are staying, right where they are at for the moment. So it will be hard on everyone to be able to AFFORD to live on what they make in our crashing economy today!!!

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:13 PM
what offended you to think that way? was it the truth that I can back up with proof of what I talk about in my videos lilith 401??? I'm sorry that truth hurts you, but I'm very honest and it's from life's experiences that I talk about what I express myself. That's my right under the 1st Amendment to the Bill of Rights!

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:07 PM
sorry about my spelling everyone...I know it stinks and I'm trying to use a spellchecker and trying to keep up with this post topic

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:50 PM
sorry my spelling sucks ok trying to keep up is all