Community > Posts By > handymanbill

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:31 PM
so were am I a rices in my vedos on you tub well thats not so so you are saying what here?????

so you are calling me what guess you have not looked at you tub but here you are saying I here for that nope not never bring up you tub tonight at all but you just did now is that not right

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:25 PM
"using spellchecker" lilith401 thanks for noticing and no, i have to learn how to use the quote feature properly. but yes it's good to catch you at something you tried to lie about and turn truth around...so it was a quick good catch to catch you doing that...thanks!!

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:25 PM
"using spellchecker" AllenAqua well my rant is actually about the topic that I posted that most people don't seem to stick to...which is about "is there any morals left in our society when it comes to marriage" that's what this supposed topic I made is about, remember?? but most people in here...if you go back to the 1st few pages at the beginning most people decided to automatically bash me 1st

for my misspelling and stereotyping me because of it. now i just answered your question for you...thanks!!!smooched

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:20 PM
"using spellchecker" lilith401 so see you are the one who started this, correct?? these was your words above to me

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:19 PM
Now who's childish??? Who is acting like a kid? It's okay to break your promise to her because she broke hers to you? Did you tell the teacher? Call her mother?

OFTLOG.... I need a spork! Pendantic ignorance is not Nawt Hawt!

"using spellchecker" lilith401 so see you are the one who started this, correct??

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:10 PM
"using spellchecker" Izzie i think it's good you are raising 4 children on your own. so that must mean you are divorced then, correct?? so what is the topic of my post here again Izzie?? moral breakdown when it comes to marriage and divorce thru the moral breakdown of society when it comes to two people that love each other sticking to their vows and acting upon them until their dying day as theirvows said.

but i have to agree since my wife had to have every other man out there and now does not even care about her own son in which i am raising all alone...so i guess we might have something in common since we are divorced, right??

so maybe when we marry and find another partner again in our lives. we will both have more to act upon in doing our best to keep our future marriages with that someone together as said in our vows to that person.

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:05 PM
"using spellchecker" lilith401 now you say i broke my vows by leaving her, so i suppose YOU would stick around with a man, who would put his **** in every woman's ***** in sight and you would still stand by him, correct??? and you would be proud if he would bring home an STD or AIDS to you, correct??

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:02 PM
"using spellchecker" IndnPrnc yes sources...i would love to post the source...but again JSH forum rules prevents me from doing so...remember?

and you must remember IndnPrncs that lilith401 in another post i made a few days ago threatened to have me banned because i posted a link to the source and the proof. so i guess according to her and the JSH forum rules. i cannot give you the proof and the source...so what am i to do in order to give you the proof here??

but lilith401 did allow somebody else to put THEIR link of source and proof in tho...

and not complain about that person either...but if i post a link to the source....i would be threatned to be banned for posting itlaugh

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:58 PM
"using spellchecker" Izzie I have all the facts you want but do to JSH forum rules i cannot post a link to the source of facts now can I??
2nd I am using a spellchecker since i am starting my discussing as you and everyone else wanted with a "spellchecker"

3rd I have grown up and still am growing since I am 47 years of age and will be 48 years old later on this year.

4th I am 5'6 so I cannot grow any taller.

5th yes you did try to put words in my mouth that you lied and turned the truth around that I could PROVE that the CIA did fund the feminism movement of which you are trying to say I am a conspiracy theorist about something I can prove..

yawn
so in essence my act is together. but it appears your act is not when it comes to what you just tried to pull...and please stick to the post topic at hand please...thanks!!!

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:53 PM
"using spellchecker" lilith401 now it's YOUR turn to try and put words in my mouth that I did not say.

by the way...them vows you we're just talking about are two people's love for each other. and with them vows, i do not remember them saying that "you may love and hold, and cherrish every man you come across" and because of HER own actions and HER doings is the only reason i am not with her.

now lilith401..let me ask you another question. "so are you saying it is ok then, that my child should have to grow up without a mother?

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:48 PM
"using spellcheck" Jistme the only one acting like a little boy is you. as kids always fight and it seems to me, that YOU are the KID ON THE BLOCk who likes to play BULLY...so YOU need to grow up and become an adult like your mother and father tried their best to have you become. woah is them!!!

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:45 PM
"using spellchecker" Jim519 well I'm just asking people why there was no morals left in this country. and I wanted to SEE if people really knew what happened to the morals in our nation.

but it seems only that Totage knows exactly what this topic is truly about. So since he knows, what I know...then maybe you should all listen to what that man has to say.

this world is nothing but a big gigantic school, ok? there's something to be learned everyday of your natural born life until the day of your passing. that's truth!

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:41 PM
"using spellchecker" lilith401 well you seem to be forgetting that Totage over there can back up his talk with proof of actual statistical reports from experts that's already mainstream news and documented. what you are saying is according to your own logic of what you think Totage was even saying or talking about in his quote.

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:38 PM
"using spellchecker" Izzie no you are talking about proving me wrong where YOU laughed at me at how i could prove that the CIA funded the feminism movement. so you are trying to put words in my mouth...so don't try it and don't be lying and turning truth around as I know that woman are famous for doing so...by the way!!!

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:35 PM
"using spellchecker" lilith401 for one I am not a woman hater, so you are a feminist to think that I am, because that is definately what a feminist would do when a man speaks out truth to something a feminist knows.

Now as far as what happened with my marriage. it was NOT ME that was UNFAITHFUL, it was NOT ME who accidently "Had Sex", it was the WOMAN I was with and I myself would not stay with someone who wants to have sex with everyone in sight.

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:31 PM
"using spellchecker" Jim519 thanks, your vote would be much appreciated. this way people that would actually vote for me will know that I would be taking my oath of public service as a Senator very seriously when most corrupt Senators would take your money and laugh themselves to the bank with your money as they rip you off...atleast I wouldn't if I was a Senator!!!

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:30 PM
"using spellchecker" Suzanne20 ok now ask yourself this question. how many people in here have the same WIFE or HUSBAND that they've first gave their wedding vows too????

Now notice that in today's society, the divorce rate is up, people are into what they call "the hook-up scene" we also have AIDS or STD's out there

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:26 PM
"using spellchecker" Suzanne20 ok now ask yourself this question. how many people in here have the same WIFE or HUSBAND that they've first gave their wedding vows too????

Now notice that in today's society, the divorce rate is up, people are into what they call "the hook-up scene" we also have AIDS or STD's out there.

And in our Grandfathers and Grandmothers day. When they said their wedding vows. They we're together to the end of their lives

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:22 PM
"using spellchecker" Totage listen to TOTAGE the man actually KNOWS what I am trying my best to get across in this topic post. And once again...THANK YOU TOTAGE!!! somebody GETS IT!!!

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:20 PM
"using spellchecker" IndnPrnc I would love to stop using the phrase that I am using a spellchecker...but then if I do not do that. then I mistype another word, sentence or paragraph. then I will give bashed for it. so I have no choice but to keep letting everyone know that I am using one so nobody is confused...lol

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9