Community > Posts By > jamesfortville

jamesfortville's photo
Sat 04/28/12 02:02 PM
The Father, the Son or the Holy Ghost never instructed Christians to lay in wait to attack and kill people.

True God told the Jews to move forward and right wrongs. I wonder if the Jews had a 3rd Army?

jamesfortville's photo
Sat 04/28/12 10:22 AM
What was Obama’s grade average before they were upgraded?

Where in the bible does anybody tell Christians to lay in wait to kill Muslims

jamesfortville's photo
Wed 03/28/12 12:58 AM
Getting back to the situation in Florida. Ever hear “Get Whitey”.

jamesfortville's photo
Tue 03/27/12 02:47 PM
We had a situation right down the road in Indianapolis where a police (s) beat up on a 14 year old boy – yes he is black – The picture in the Star showed him with two big black eyes. A police officer who struck a 14 year old with his fists should be hung up by his balls but nothing happened. Sharpton came into town. The mayor called in the Feds. They sided with the police and didn’t even interview the boy.

jamesfortville's photo
Tue 03/27/12 02:05 AM
Men and women who work for the Pagan news media and lie for a living have not gotten around to Minchin that Zimmerman had a broken nose and a wound on the back of the head.

jamesfortville's photo
Thu 03/15/12 03:35 PM
The last I heard there are twenty four on going voter fraud investigations all of them democratic senators

jamesfortville's photo
Thu 03/15/12 01:27 AM
True, I’ve only listened to Rush daily for twenty two years. If he lost half his audience he would still be number one but he wont he will come out of this flying high because he is the best at what he does. He, Rush Limbaugh is a radio broadcaster and most of the people on this web sit are liars.

jamesfortville's photo
Sun 03/11/12 05:16 PM
If this solder did what people say he did then he deserves to be punished by execution. We should remember that the author of this ________ is known for big lies dam lies and dirty lies too. We should remember that Emmitt Tiles father was hung by the army in Italy for rape. The army tries, I don’t agree with it’s tries but it tries.

jamesfortville's photo
Sun 03/11/12 04:59 AM
There is no similarity between those people who had the knock come on the door during the night of the long knifes and the people at Getmo. There have been two Geneva conventions and the people at Getmo were intentionally lifted out.

jamesfortville's photo
Sat 03/10/12 03:37 PM
May God have mercy on me, I’m about to defend the little brown squirrel and his handlers. This is no different than a police sniper shooting somebody and every police swat team has one or two snipers.

jamesfortville's photo
Fri 03/09/12 03:09 AM
Several years ago I was talking to a bondsman and he said the night they, Indiana Justus, executed the first person after the moratorium crime took a holiday. There was nobody to bond out of jail. In November of 32 FDR was elected president. Since he would not be sworn in until April he nothing to do so he wonders around making speeches. At one of these speeches some body shoot at hem and killed the mayor of Chicago. The perpetrator was apprehended and when through the system and was hung. The funny thing FDR still had two months to wonder. I just heard that a man spent thirty years on death row.

Two things: any effect that the death penalty has been neutralized because of the justice systems inability to do its job.

I do not think we should let our government do any thing that can not be rectified at a later date.

jamesfortville's photo
Fri 03/09/12 02:05 AM

what if the radical Islamists have access to nuclear weapons.
It could never be any worse than 911.

This statement is be on comprehension

jamesfortville's photo
Fri 03/09/12 02:05 AM

what if the radical Islamists have access to nuclear weapons.
It could never be any worse than 911.

This statement is be on comprehension

jamesfortville's photo
Wed 03/07/12 05:17 PM
Rush is not an idiot. Any man who can parlay nothing in to a business that throws of between thirty eight and fort two million a year is no idiot. I would explain what he’s doing but all most all the people who show up here are not operating that Meany clicks above walking and chewing gum.

jamesfortville's photo
Tue 03/06/12 02:12 PM
My 1973 Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary Says a slut is a slovenly woman. “The pile” is available to any woman free who wants it. The Demos are thrashing a round trying to find something to take the place of
Dr. twisting the limes off not yet born babies. This woman is being sacrificed just like the woman coming out of the oval office with a stain on her dress

jamesfortville's photo
Mon 03/05/12 09:49 PM
There came a time back in the dark ages in Europe when “THE CHURCH” controlee every aspect of the human life except one, the six habits and the Inquisitions was an effort to do that. You’re talking about the beginning of the Demo’s attempt.

jamesfortville's photo
Mon 11/28/11 05:54 PM
Only thirty percent of the multitude of shots fire heat the target indicating fear and poor training. Throwing the words assault rifle around only muddies the water. Assault rifle were invented in Germany during WW11 and outlawed here twenty years earlier with the Sherman machine gun act. Where there any laws, rules concurring when deadly force can be used

jamesfortville's photo
Wed 11/09/11 03:00 PM
Edited by jamesfortville on Wed 11/09/11 03:04 PM
Name three – two-one battle that somebody fight for Esreal?

jamesfortville's photo
Thu 09/29/11 05:58 PM

Obama has blown the 2012 election, if the republicans wake up. The biggest political blunder in a presidential race was back in 52 when Ike said if he was elected he would go to Korea and end the war. The Demos should have jumped on it and counted the number of solders killed each day.

In Obama’s bill he has been waving around has in it a clause that says if a unemployed person applies for a job and not hired he can sue for monetary damages.

jamesfortville's photo
Sat 09/24/11 05:52 PM
All of this crap – there was a crime. As for as the contributors to this web site, you can’t see the trees for the forest, or is it the other way around.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8