Community > Posts By > babygirl_jess

babygirl_jess's photo
Tue 01/01/08 03:19 AM
Oncε Чhuu Gεt To Highschool Things Changε. Bεst Friεnds Bεcomε *****εs, Boчfriεnds Bεcomε Bastards, Homε Work Goεs In Thε Bin, Phonεs Λre Usεd In Class, Dεtεntion Bεcomεs Suspεnsion, Juicε Bεcomεs Vodka, Lollч Pops Bεcomε Cigarεttεs, Cigarεttεs Bεcomε Spliffs, Kissing Bεcomεs Sex, Lovε Bεcomεs Hεartbrεak, So Lεt's Just Facε It! Wε'rε Growing Up! =[

babygirl_jess's photo
Tue 01/01/08 03:07 AM
what age do kids understand about growing up

babygirl_jess's photo
Mon 12/31/07 01:14 PM
thanks again for u help it is like see protends to be alseep and soon as wen get in to bed and start havin sex she is der but we dnt hear her get up we jus no wen she is in our bed yh maybe a gag will be ok for meblushing

babygirl_jess's photo
Mon 12/31/07 12:58 PM
we dnt like to lock the door bcoz she screams her head off so we jus shut it any other advice

babygirl_jess's photo
Mon 12/31/07 12:32 PM
we have tryed tellin her no but she jus says i wont to be with u and wen we dnt have sex she dnt come in but wen we do she is der no mata what and then wen we go to see friends she tells them she keeps hearing cat nosies blushing it reali makes me feel funny but i jus dnt wont her growing up too fast n to stop coming in

babygirl_jess's photo
Mon 12/31/07 12:27 PM
blushing wen me and my bf spend sometime together wen we are kissing or cudding she walks in and sits beween us and wen we have sex she walks in and jumps on the bed it is like she has a clock as once we are reali in to sex she walks in jumps in bed with us blushing ow can we stop this and she is 6 neary 7

babygirl_jess's photo
Mon 12/31/07 12:23 PM
thank you very much all

babygirl_jess's photo
Mon 12/31/07 12:11 PM
my step lil girl (bringing her up as my own as i am with her dad) she is 6 and she has started to ask were babies come from n me and her dad dnt no ow to tell her one day me and her dad was talkin about havin a baby of our own what do i do about the questions she is asking :smile: help

babygirl_jess's photo
Mon 12/31/07 10:29 AM
were abouts u from then babeflowerforyou

babygirl_jess's photo
Mon 12/31/07 10:13 AM
anyone from harlow i wont to kiss a girl but i dnt no who will do it

babygirl_jess's photo
Mon 12/31/07 10:00 AM
she all fine thou she is soo funny but can be cheeky and her speach is reali gd and she is doin work for older children which is gd i jus love her to much wen i look at her i can see myself in her i no it sounds silly but i can i jus wont to no what best for her and i am doin childcare at college but it is different wen it is ur own

babygirl_jess's photo
Mon 12/31/07 09:56 AM
he was 14 wen he had sex but 15 wen she was born

babygirl_jess's photo
Mon 12/31/07 09:46 AM
i am goin out with my bf he has a lil girl she is 6 and he is 20 he is bringing her up bcoz the mum walked away after giving birth and the girl has started callin me mummy and i have been bringin her up as my own i wont to no i this a gd idea to do bcoz the mum killed her self help