no photo
Mon 08/11/08 12:37 PM
Sweetie, how can you say you are an open book but then put "not tellin" as your profession?flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/02/08 07:41 PM

How many times have you told someone what they needed to do, so you can get along, and they didnt hear you until you ended whatever relationship you hadfrustrated

Sounds familiar. I told my ex husband that he needed to quit gambling and drinking using up all our money but wouldn't listen. We are now divorced and I have a car, house, money, and two wonderful kids and he has nothing. He rents a room from a buddy and has to borrow a vehicle to get around cause he lost everything. (BTW no I did not take anything from him)
Who would blame you if you did. You have children:thumbsup:

You would be surprised the amount of guys that think a woman takes the man for everythingrant

no photo
Sat 08/02/08 06:39 AM

How many times have you told someone what they needed to do, so you can get along, and they didnt hear you until you ended whatever relationship you hadfrustrated

Sounds familiar. I told my ex husband that he needed to quit gambling and drinking using up all our money but wouldn't listen. We are now divorced and I have a car, house, money, and two wonderful kids and he has nothing. He rents a room from a buddy and has to borrow a vehicle to get around cause he lost everything. (BTW no I did not take anything from him)

no photo
Sat 08/02/08 06:36 AM
He is just using you when it is convenient for him. You need to move on and find someone else. I know sometimes that is easier said then done when you care about someone but trust me when I say that if you bring it up to him about feeling neglected he will say you are just nagging. If he has no time now it will not get any better. Sorryflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 07/27/08 07:59 AM
I won't let my daughter's watch it anymore. What kind of role model is she when she gets knocked up at 16explode

no photo
Wed 07/23/08 08:33 PM
absolutelyblushing flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 10:21 AM

Why do people always put no answer when asked if they have kids? If you do put yes, if you don't put no. Be proud of them if you have them!

easy killer,

maybe there is more to the story,

noway noway noway noway noway

noway noway noway noway noway

flowerforyou flowerforyou

I guess that is true but I am one that prefers a guy that has kids. Then they tend to understand my life a little better.

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 10:18 AM
Why do people always put no answer when asked if they have kids? If you do put yes, if you don't put no. Be proud of them if you have them!

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 09:32 PM

Ya know what I love. The idiots who fall for people who are cheating, then they leave their wife/gf/husband/bf for them. Hey DUMBA$$ he cheated with you, hes going to cheat on you....rocket science people...

No kidding. They always think it won't happen to them. They can change them. Ha Ha!!!!!

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 09:23 PM
Yep. My ex cheated with his current girlfriend and guess what! You guessed it he is cheating on her now too.

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:37 PM
I've dated both from a 22 yr old to a 39 yr old. I found the 22 year olds that i have been with are out for an older women to teach them tricks.

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 06:08 PM

maybe he's a virgin ohwell

possible...he is 29,never been married, and no kids but what confuses me is his profile reads he loves kissing.

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 06:02 PM
:heart: Thanks guys. I think we need to have a talk to see what we both are looking for. I appreciate the adviceflowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:54 PM

Maybe he is shy . . have you made any advances to snuggle etc . . or move in close to him when your on the beach and cold so he knows its ok ?

In the movies I will touch his arm or put my hand between us on the seat just to see and NOTHING

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:52 PM

3 months....noway Is he that shy? Or just does not know what to do?

I don't know. I have never been with a guy that has not made a move in that long. I beggining to wonder if it is me.

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:49 PM
I have been seeing this guy for about three months now. I only see him on the weekends that my kids are with their dad. We go to the movies and dinner. Sometimes we go for a ride out to the beach. He has never made a move to kiss me, hold my hand, or anything. How should I take this?

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 12:25 PM

I suppose she can have the cake and eat itlaugh laugh

I guess so but it will get her in the end and break some guys heart. Pathetic that some of us out there just want someone to really love us and here is someone that has it and it isn't enoughexplode

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 12:21 PM
If she wasn't over the previous guy why did she say yes to marry the new one? She can't have her cake and eat it to. She needs to make a decision and by the sounds of it she needs to tell the fiance that she is not ready yet because if she was she would have NEVER agreed to a date with the ex.

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 07:40 PM
Daughtry's Over you. "I should have seen it coming a long, long time ago." Those words are perfect for the way I felt when my ex walked out.

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 08:25 PM
absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1