Community > Posts By > urgide

urgide's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:34 AM

2 yrs 9 months and 29 days from being 30,does that count?

Ummmm...no...go suck on your binkylaugh laugh laugh

binky...that is some funny s***! havn't heard that in a long time!laugh

urgide's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:24 AM

Yeah...kinda. I talked to this good looking chick for about a month. She finally asked if I wanted to see what her body looked like. Well, sure I wanted to see...being I was getting into her pretty good.
BAM...pops up this pic of this gorgeous chick, nice breaks and a penus that looked like you could rope a calf with. I was so shocked!
I would have a hard time showing someone my nude pics. I see myself in the mirror and shut the lights out lol!

So, um, she was jokin right?

No Joke! I wasn't the same after that

urgide's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:40 AM

I feel so much better, I guess I am not alone, I think this is like crack on line....

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!flowerforyou

JSH ADDICT TO THE END................................................................................................................

Im Troy..and im a crack head lol...im not alone~

urgide's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:20 AM
Nickleback...rockstar

urgide's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:03 AM

Sorry had to check your profile for age. you're only 21..and in only 4 months..and sounds like kinda "rocky months".. Gotta tell ya straight...chill out and get your head on straight.

When you start by saying "all of my relationships"..and you are only 21...well those had to be at best "puppy love" kind of relationships. Infatuations. Give yourself time, don;t take anything real serious, because you are too young to really know what "real serious" is right now, according to your own posts.

So just enjoy your youth, toss around some boyfriends and take you time and figure out what you really want later in your life..but for now just have fun! bigsmile drinker

Well said...man would i like to go back about 18 years and read this then lol!

urgide's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:00 AM

All of my relationships seem to start out as friends then move to something more now I'm in the worst one possible. We've been together for almost 4 months now and according to him were not dating but to me we are because its the same as a relationship. We got into a big fight about it before Christmas and now I haven't seen him in almost two weeks I've tried not to text him or call him but he ends up doing it to me and I always give in. I care about him so much and love him and he said he feels the same way back but I'm not sure what to do. It's like he wants to be with me without being with me. What do I do?brokenheart

Seems to me that he is makeing that call for ya, but doesnt have the balls to tell ya. Maybe he simply doesnt want to hurt your feelings. SUCKS!

urgide's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:50 AM
Edited by urgide on Wed 01/02/08 01:52 AM
Prolly not...being married and all. All the Media! Busted for sure! It would certainly catch the news! " married guy dates for celebacy "

urgide's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:47 AM
noway

urgide's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:44 AM
because they are married and dating? huh

urgide's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:43 AM
Thats because when its that late...everyone is livin' large like Bob bigsmile

urgide's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:38 AM
smokin depends if im gonna masturbate, or not!

urgide's photo
Mon 12/31/07 03:51 AM

read, no reply, and a look at my profile.
the ultimate diss.
ouch.

Im kinda that way too. It doesn't tear me apart but it is what it is. If someone emails me, I really do try and send something back. Simply to acknowledge they are there. Just be nice and say hi at least. I am no ones judge, I live and let live and learning to not take it personal!

urgide's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:29 AM
Yeah...kinda. I talked to this good looking chick for about a month. She finally asked if I wanted to see what her body looked like. Well, sure I wanted to see...being I was getting into her pretty good.
BAM...pops up this pic of this gorgeous chick, nice breaks and a penus that looked like you could rope a calf with. I was so shocked!
I would have a hard time showing someone my nude pics. I see myself in the mirror and shut the lights out lol!

urgide's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:25 AM
Hi jen! Good Luck and welcome!

urgide's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:23 AM

I can't stop touching my scalp .... I know that sounds wierd but I constantly sit and rub my fingers through my hair touching my scalp . My Mom freaked and thought I had lice or something because it looks like i'm scratching . This has been going on for about 2months and it is getting so bad that I lay in bed and do it and can't fall asleep . I've developed little sores from scratches that I then pick and pick at . As I type this I have the urge to do it and have to clench my jaws together which kind of helps .
I don't know what to do embarassed ... How do I stop myself ?
explode explode explode explode explode

I can't just not do it . I've tried . I can't control it . I do it inadvertently .

lol...you say that like its a terrible thing. Gosh, I cant quit touching myself! At least its not a big deal if someone in public can see you touching your scalp!

urgide's photo
Sun 12/30/07 07:52 AM
Its not what your doing sweetheart, it's simply how it is! We all experience the same thing but on a different level. Maybe try a different approach, get aggressive and step outside the box. It comes with lots of highs and lows. The lows just have a tendancy to keep us low if we let it. You will find that those who send us to the low are lower than we are and dont want us to enjoy the high. I know...bla bla bla, Im a married man! I get a lot of flack for that but theres a lot of married people here doing the same thing. Keep your chin up, step outside the box. At least from here you can only go up!

urgide's photo
Fri 12/28/07 10:13 AM
" HI "drinker

urgide's photo
Fri 12/28/07 02:55 AM
Goodmorning Ohio. It's almost 6 so I gotta head out pretty quick. Gotta get the customers to the woods!

urgide's photo
Fri 12/28/07 02:53 AM

A sense of humor as well as good looks.........

Get 'em girls!!!

flowerforyou flowerforyou

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Girl you need to stop that, your making me Hungry!!smooched

urgide's photo
Fri 12/28/07 02:42 AM
I'm honest but yes I have told lies. People lie to themselves everyday and all of those that think they don't lie...are still lieing to themselves.
I think there is simply too much judement out there.

Previous 1