Community > Posts By > Guavagirl

Guavagirl's photo
Thu 06/19/08 07:57 PM
Well, at least it's not raining! :wink:

Guavagirl's photo
Tue 06/17/08 07:52 PM
An interesting mix... cowboy, military, witch & hick. WOW! A little bit of everything!

Cute too!:wink:

Guavagirl's photo
Sat 06/14/08 05:47 AM
Unfortunately I usually grab something at QT on the way to work! ohwell

Guavagirl's photo
Sun 06/01/08 07:11 PM
That's a great question! WHERE are the single people in Iowa? I'm in Des Moines.

Guavagirl's photo
Mon 05/26/08 08:17 PM
1. Get a picture in which you are smiling. happy

2. A little more information about things you do for fun... if you're looking for dates, then I would guess you would want to do something fun on them. If a woman is interested in your interests, she may want to go out on a date with you! flowerforyou

3. Don't call women "girls"... unless you are actually looking for someone under 18. In which case that is illegal and you should probably not be doing that on this site. grumble

I hope this helps! Good luck to you! :wink:

Guavagirl's photo
Tue 05/13/08 07:04 PM
A friend of mine from High School is currently dating the drummer of REO. He's the only original member left in the band. laugh

Guavagirl's photo
Mon 04/21/08 07:56 PM
Des Moines here. I've traveled the world but always call Iowa home. I love it here. The people are the best! The cost of living is affordable. And you can get anywhere/anything within a half hour. (if you live in a city) We have no traffic jams and no smog. The art and music scenes rock. The biking (bicycles with pedals) is top knotch! (RAGBRAI anyone?)The winter sucks, but April - October is so freakin' awesome and action packed that somehow it makes November - March bearable.

Who's going to 80/35? I got my tix!

Guavagirl's photo
Wed 02/06/08 01:18 PM
Lance Armstrong... down to earth, incredible athlete, HOT! love (I met him last summer.)

Tiger Woods

Guavagirl's photo
Wed 02/06/08 06:24 AM
Happy Day to Everyone! I hope you're keeping safe from the weather. From the looks of it, there's a lot of bad stuff out there! Tornados, snow storms... YIKES!

Guavagirl's photo
Wed 02/06/08 06:20 AM
She's got my vote!

Guavagirl's photo
Wed 02/06/08 06:17 AM
I'm sorry you don't feel well. I'm really sorry you can't access medical assistance (doctors/meds)to get what you need to feel better.

I'm most sorry that we live in the wealthiest country on the planet and there are sick people who cannot get medical treatment! It's wrong on SO many levels! grumble :angry:

Guavagirl's photo
Wed 02/06/08 05:59 AM
We're having a "snow day" here in Des Moines too! I'm jazzed... teachers love a good snow day! laugh

Guavagirl's photo
Tue 02/05/08 04:08 PM
While we're airing our issues with MM, might I add that most of the "matches" I get are from MILES AND MILES away! I'm in IOWA! I really don't think I'm going to be too successful building a relationship online with someone in Holland. Thanks... but let's be realistic. grumble

I like to read the forums and then click on profiles of people who's comments interest me. 9 times out of 10 they live miles and miles away... but at least I enjoy thier forum chatter. :wink:

Guavagirl's photo
Mon 02/04/08 06:25 PM
It is certainly frustrating... but I keep on trying. Can't give up hope that SOMEONE out there will want me to be more than a friend. love

Guavagirl's photo
Mon 02/04/08 06:18 PM
bite

Guavagirl's photo
Mon 02/04/08 11:01 AM
I agree, keep it short and stick to a week-night. If it's going well, then there's a second date to look forward to. love If it's not going so well, then you're off the hook soon enough. "Wow it's almost 10 pm! ohwell I have to work in the morning!" yawn

Guavagirl's photo
Mon 02/04/08 10:54 AM
Yesterday was not his day... but I'm thinking he's got some other things to live for! flowerforyou

BTW, I'm glad the Giants won! drinker

Guavagirl's photo
Thu 01/31/08 06:24 PM

Pizza and orange pop

"pop"?!?!?!?! I thought only people from Iowa said "pop"!!!

Guavagirl's photo
Thu 01/31/08 06:20 PM
I was cravin' something sweet and I found the Asti in my fridge! What luck!!!happy

Guavagirl's photo
Thu 01/31/08 06:17 PM
Asti Spumante

Previous 1