Community > Posts By > Ramfan4

Ramfan4's photo
Tue 03/04/08 04:09 PM
Everyone has already judged themselves. Thats why they judge other people. Without antthing to to base it upon there would be no judging.

Ramfan4's photo
Tue 03/04/08 01:50 AM
Married and bored Single and lonely.happy :tongue:

Ramfan4's photo
Tue 03/04/08 01:42 AM

Trilobis 65 is a semi-submerged
dwelling environment. Reaching 20 metres in length designed by Giancarlo Zema for habitation by six people at sea. It is ideal for living in bays, atolls and maritime parks. The main aim of the project is to allow anyone to live in a unique environment through a self sufficient, non-polluting dwelling cell in unison with their ocean surroundings.

More information can be found at: www.sub-find.com/trilobis65.htm

Video games are taking over the world!

Ramfan4's photo
Tue 03/04/08 01:29 AM

just got home from work !!drinker drinker

Vegas baby, Vegas!

Ramfan4's photo
Tue 03/04/08 01:26 AM
I love Roush Racing. Carl Edwards a ford man. I think Gibbs cars are good this year seem to be near the top every race, especially Ky. Busch. As long as hendrick cars stay out!

Ramfan4's photo
Fri 02/01/08 12:02 PM

Cast iron frying pan works well too!!!laugh laugh laugh

<-------completely non violent!!!laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh devil

Ramfan4's photo
Fri 02/01/08 12:01 PM
To all of you reading this drinker drinker drinker

Ramfan4's photo
Fri 02/01/08 11:57 AM

nails yesterday hair today lol of for a nice soak now mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lollaugh chat soon hunbigsmile :tongue:

Hey I'm teleporting now then!flowerforyou j/k Have a good weekend!:smile:

Ramfan4's photo
Fri 02/01/08 11:53 AM
First rule dude. Don't introduce you girl to your friends for the first few dates. Wait until you two are more comfortable with each other first.

Ramfan4's photo
Fri 02/01/08 11:50 AM
So what did you do today? Massage, Nails, what is it today Deb?

Ramfan4's photo
Fri 02/01/08 11:46 AM

lol then why was you blushing honey lol...me thinks someone else was think naughty lol:tongue:

Ohhh:wink:flowerforyou Now why would you ever assume that? Maybe I need to be sent to bed with no supper.drinker drinker

Ramfan4's photo
Fri 02/01/08 11:42 AM

lol yey we can transport al over mmmmm somewhere hot sounds good ..so back seat ..room for two hun:tongue: :smile: drinker bigsmile

yeah there's room, it's kinda weird the ceiling is low so you kinda have to lay down...blushing
lol yeh i bet ..hey no naughty buisness our first date lol :tongue: laugh

Hey it is a bunk bed style.:tongue: You are the one thinking naughty.:wink: bigsmile

Ramfan4's photo
Fri 02/01/08 11:33 AM

lol yey we can transport al over mmmmm somewhere hot sounds good ..so back seat ..room for two hun:tongue: :smile: drinker bigsmile

yeah there's room, it's kinda weird the ceiling is low so you kinda have to lay down...blushing

Ramfan4's photo
Fri 02/01/08 11:32 AM

drinkin cap whoops me reading to fast laugh laugh laugh duh loloh bring that as well lol...jee i cant wait for that first drink loldrinker drinker bigsmile

you won't have to wait long, I got this fancy smancy teleporter, ah I don't wanna brag but it also has a backseat if ever wanna check it out.laugh happy :tongue: flowerforyou .

huh Hey can I borrow that???huh I need to make a trip to Ohio!!blushing blushing laugh I promise to have it washed and detailed before returning it!!laugh laugh

Of course you can borrow it. Just alarm it when not in use, these things aren't cheap.:wink: flowerforyou

Ramfan4's photo
Fri 02/01/08 11:27 AM

drinkin cap whoops me reading to fast laugh laugh laugh duh loloh bring that as well lol...jee i cant wait for that first drink loldrinker drinker bigsmile

you won't have to wait long, I got this fancy smancy teleporter, ah I don't wanna brag but it also has a backseat if ever wanna check it out.laugh happy :tongue: flowerforyou .

Ramfan4's photo
Fri 02/01/08 11:22 AM

lol cool se you tomorrow then lol..i want to see this dancing cap loldrinker:smile:

Lol you don't eeeeevveeennn want to see the dancin cap. I make frankenstein look amazing. Its the drinkin cap I wear. Its a dancin shoes girl magetnetblushing

Ramfan4's photo
Fri 02/01/08 11:18 AM
You with you dancin' shoes and me with my drinkin cap! We make a pair.drinker drinker Oh and the rowing thing I scratched that I bought a teleport machine anyway.happy

Ramfan4's photo
Fri 02/01/08 11:11 AM

bigsmile hi hun ..my party nite tomorrow yey bigsmile

Hiya Deb! Tryin to make this day go faster but I think I am makin it go slower.:tongue: K I'll come party with you tomorrow thenflowerforyou

Ramfan4's photo
Fri 02/01/08 11:08 AM

I'm DJing a gig tonight then going boating tomorrow then a pre Super bowl party tomorrow night then gathering with friends to watch the superbowl then off on Monday to recoup from the weekend.

drinker drinker I hear that!happy Needing Monday to recoup is inevitable, whether I can get work off is the question.

I think the Monday after the Superbowl should be a holiday anyway. I planned on Monday off back in December. Good luck in getting off work.

Thanks I'll need it. And i agree about the holiday. Same with day after after 4th of July.happy

Ramfan4's photo
Fri 02/01/08 10:35 AM

I'm DJing a gig tonight then going boating tomorrow then a pre Super bowl party tomorrow night then gathering with friends to watch the superbowl then off on Monday to recoup from the weekend.

drinker drinker I hear that!happy Needing Monday to recoup is inevitable, whether I can get work off is the question.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6