Community > Posts By > suzany

suzany's photo
Sat 06/16/12 06:35 PM
Edited by suzany on Sat 06/16/12 06:40 PM
and well why they have light on their aircraft i dont know,but when i saw it in 2006 it had light all rounded..blue and orange light that alternatedly blue orange blue orange....in a round motion ove the sky it was near 22 at night..andthe sky in Brazil was so dark it didt have stars..or at least not soo much....the first who saw it was me after the 2 person with me in the street near my home...and welll the most strange is that i didnt saw any object....i cant tell its material look alike what....cause it was not visible...i just saw lights alter natedly turning into blue and orange in a round not to big circuference.....amplitude...well i can say it was a flying sauce...by my experience cause i am 33 years old...a more young then in 2006 but yet i saw airplanes helicopters,kite,balloon and i doing a reserch about metereologic baloon in net...and it only seesm to be a kinfd of et....aircraft...i know maybe people think i smoked a weed or maybe think i am crazy....OR maybe think i just want to show off but i feell i am blessed for seeeing it....and welll as i know have at least more 2 persons that saw what i saw..sooooooooooo if et really exsist i can call me LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

suzany's photo
Sat 06/16/12 06:14 PM
yes i agree with u cause i saw a flying sauce one time and i was like that.....ooooooooo wowwwwwwwwwwwwo ohhhhhhhhhhhhh wowowowowowowo....sounds fun but i really saw me and more 2 persons that were with me

suzany's photo
Sun 03/25/12 03:00 PM
i always liked best older man....a face of man with some wrinkles...is adorable.....