Community > Posts By > Revenge13

no photo
Tue 03/27/12 03:23 PM
Why is there no section for health and beauty threads??

Like about hair removal,
beauty tips
health tips
dressing for dates
rating a date outfit or look
etc etc...

no photo
Tue 03/27/12 08:27 AM
Like a burrowing pokemon who spits mud balls and creates sandstorms and mind controls weeds and plants

no photo
Mon 03/26/12 09:02 PM
I think its a kool nickname, altho it reminds me of a pokemon instead of the trainer

no photo
Mon 03/26/12 09:00 PM

I have been there and done that.I feel your pain!
It will be okay!:angel: flowers

I decided to take them off. Was receiving too many unwanted and disgusting messages

lol... the price of being beautiful... i'm just glad i wasn't one them...or was i? damn, i forget...
:wink:

Lol. No, you are safe :p thank god

no photo
Mon 03/26/12 05:43 PM

I have been there and done that.I feel your pain!
It will be okay!:angel: flowers

I decided to take them off. Was receiving too many unwanted and disgusting messages

no photo
Mon 03/26/12 03:51 PM
Thanks guys <3

no photo
Sat 03/24/12 07:01 AM

Hmph fine. Whats the deal?
I think we had a deal in our inbox. Sheeesh

Wait what? We did? Im so sorry if I forgot!

no photo
Sat 03/24/12 06:59 AM
They usualy try to justify their actions by blaiming us somehow. Or even vice versa if we the victims are in denial.
Im glad you forgave him because you dont need to carry thst hurt with you into your next relationship but im also glad you were strong enough to walk away amd keep your dignity n self worth

no photo
Sat 03/24/12 06:54 AM
I liked reading that. Its very true to an extent. Well written.

no photo
Fri 03/23/12 02:01 PM

I agree. I get so annoyed when my partner at the time doesnt stand up for me or rrspect me

that basturd... he should always give you respect!
flowerforyou

Dam straight! :)

no photo
Fri 03/23/12 12:48 PM

If you're traveling 80 MPH how long will it take you to go 80 miles? Watch video and find out...http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/utah-husband-posts-video-wife-stumped-mph-math-115935562--abc-news.html

Very classy, shows how much he truly loves and respects her. whoa

I agree. I get so annoyed when my partner at the time doesnt stand up for me or rrspect me

no photo
Fri 03/23/12 08:04 AM

Whats with all these cheating threads?They're getting as bad as the nice guy threads.

Its probablu because cheating has always been huge issue in relationships all kinds, but now with social networking sites and the internet I guess cheating come out in the open.

no photo
Fri 03/23/12 08:00 AM

I agree. Cheating is NOT a mistake.
"Oooops! I just dropped my glass of water on the floor. damn!" That is a mistake. Thrusting into a girl 100 times is on purpose. Sorry if that seems .. ummm.. indelicate. True nonetheless. I can't stand cheaters. lol

I agree fully. Too many times has cheating been viewed as a mistake or excused with drugs and alcohok.

no photo
Thu 03/22/12 08:52 PM
Edited by Revenge13 on Thu 03/22/12 09:09 PM
And to add to my day, my grandmother had a bad fall and hurt her arm and is all bruised and hurt her head.

What a day...

When it rains it pours

no photo
Thu 03/22/12 08:42 PM
Single.
Taken..
Confused?
Hmm single.

no photo
Thu 03/22/12 08:11 PM
Today I found out one of my best friends got engaged.
just as I was congratulating her, I found out one of my best friends mother had just passed away.

One one hand im happy and excited. On the other I am torn and hurting.

Its bitter sweet.

We must enjoy and cherish those we have while we still can.
in the blink of an eye, everything changes.

Now I sit here crying, staring at this screen wiping tears away.
tears of joy and tears of sorrow.

How can I be growing so old, so quickly.
marriage, death of parents, births, careers, buying houses...
Time flies...

Stop and smell the flowers.
stop and watch the sunrise and set.

Kiss and 'hug and love and cherish all you can.

no photo
Thu 03/22/12 02:04 PM

For me,
I wouldn't want my man looking at another naked women and wanting her, whether it's in a book or a movie or on the street.
Sure if we are watching something and someone looks good that's cool, but actually fantasizing about her. For me I wouldn't like it.
I appreciate a good looking man and enjoy seeing a nice body or great smile, but i'm not going to imagine him in my bed, to me that would be being unfaithful.

I like whats mine to stay mine, The same as I am his. :wink:
But that's just me

Srand
I agree fully. But many guys dont seem to understand until they are put in our position

no photo
Thu 03/22/12 09:21 AM
Sadly. So how can you win per say. Its almost impossible because its a neverending circlw

no photo
Thu 03/22/12 08:57 AM
When you dont really care or show interest, they want you and make an effort.
when you care and show interest, they dont want you or make effort.
As the saying goes, you want what you cant have. So its all about the chase and the game. Err

no photo
Thu 03/22/12 08:54 AM
Hmph fine. Whats the deal?

Previous 1 3