Community > Posts By > Barry Albin

Barry Albin's photo
Sat 02/15/20 11:16 AM
I would love to have Purim party. I would love to make it custom friendly and get a place to celebrate, (I have one in mind), and have all kinds of Purim goodies. May be we could have a Purim breakfast. Everyone could bring their favorite daiyenos dish.

Barry Albin's photo
Sat 02/15/20 11:14 AM
I would like to meet other gay Jews who are orthodox leaning, I mean, light the candles, celebrate the feasts, go to shul every once in a while, keep a relatively kosher kitchen. Give me a holler. It would be fun to get together and do things on our holidays.

Barry Albin's photo
Sat 02/15/20 11:10 AM
There are so many guys out there who are looking for a daddy. I am an expert at that role. I have four grown sons and three men who see me in that role. I tend to relate to younger guys and so they feel comfortable about asking me questions and getting close to me. I am open to the role of daddy for the play son, that is the one who sees me in the non-sexual role of daddy. I am open to a relationship in which I am the older partner. I am open to developing our own style.

Barry Albin's photo
Sat 02/15/20 11:06 AM
My potential boyfriend says he loves grits. I have a recipe for cheesy grits, but thought I would reach out for your favorite grits recipe. Northerners may never have heard of grits. It is a southern food made out of hominy.