Community > Posts By > BusyLizzyb

BusyLizzyb's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:52 PM
Edited by BusyLizzyb on Fri 01/25/08 12:53 PM
I'm going to sit with a tub of icecream and watch old episodes of friends.

I don't want to see people happy. I don't want to see Valentine's anything.

I don't want to see flowers.

I don't want to experience Valentine's day!

I know, I'm pathetic. I miss my ex. What's worse is that my birthday is coming up right after that.

BusyLizzyb's photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:15 PM
You look ok, but you could use a bit of updating! :) After a divorce, it's easy to let yourself go a bit and turn into what someone perceived as looking like motherhood. I think with a fine tune up and a day of beauty at the salon, you'd be good as new or better!

BusyLizzyb's photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:47 PM
You should definitely make a cool spaghetti dinner with garlic bread. Brown some ground beef, cook some noodles, and pour in some ragu! Then add some extra garlic, onions, and tomatoes if you want it to look home made. Then, the easy frozen garlic bread that you can buy or at the deli. Be sure to have some fresh parmesan cheese that you get in the cheese section and not the cheap shaker kind. You could serve with a beautiful green salad that you get at the grocery store bagged up and add some cherry tomatoes to make it look like you slaved on it.
You never fail with spaghetti! Everyone loves it!

You can do the same with chicken alfredo. Just brown some chicken, cook the pasta, bread....etc. You get the idea.

BusyLizzyb's photo
Thu 01/03/08 08:03 PM
Hi! You are kind of scary. I like that in a guy, except that I'm not into guys! Teehee!

BusyLizzyb's photo
Thu 01/03/08 07:59 PM
I just wanted to comment, because it's a silly question! I don't see anything wrong with your picture. What is everyone talking about?