Community > Posts By > Gumbyvs

Gumbyvs's photo
Sat 01/22/11 10:10 AM
I learned that blondes still have a knack for amusing me.

Gumbyvs's photo
Fri 11/19/10 10:10 AM
Yet on the other hand, this is the best country to drop a fetus to become a citizen via that fetus, and get welfare, health care, and free schooling. WHY would anyone support a new law against this?!?!

Gumbyvs's photo
Fri 11/19/10 10:08 AM
Oh I'm sorry, demeaning is what congress does. You should read the last stimulus bill if you want to see the definition of demeaning.

Gumbyvs's photo
Mon 11/15/10 05:19 PM
Giggity!

Gumbyvs's photo
Sat 11/13/10 04:52 PM
To me its usually from a g/f that wants rose or attention. :)

Gumbyvs's photo
Sat 11/13/10 03:38 PM
Spray perfume that isn't overwhelming, shoes vary by establishment, under garments have to meet state requirements. I used to be a bouncer at a strip joint, not a frequenter. tongue2

Gumbyvs's photo
Sat 11/13/10 02:33 PM
An angry tone, PMS, and a shotgun can cure ANYTHING!

Gumbyvs's photo
Sat 11/13/10 02:30 PM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Sat 11/13/10 02:30 PM
frustrated

Gumbyvs's photo
Sat 11/13/10 02:30 PM
Humanity blows anyway.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sat 11/13/10 01:55 PM
I was a lesbian for a while, but I got better.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sat 11/13/10 12:15 PM
I think you have a better chance of catching Ebola and dying of malaria, but hey, people win the powerball lottery every once in a while. The chances are slim, the odds are bad, and Elvis died on the toilet, so maybe?

Gumbyvs's photo
Sat 11/13/10 09:40 AM
And they say text language is ruining the English language! frustrated slaphead oops

Gumbyvs's photo
Sat 11/13/10 05:42 AM
rofl slaphead

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 11/10/10 06:39 PM

This thread is about Obama's accomplishments.

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot Dems think that accomplishments and failures are the same. My bad.

I asked you earlier in the thread if you thought what was on the website wasn't true. You didn't answer. So, do you think it's not true? And if so, what exactly was not true?

Issued executive order to close the prison at Guantanamo Bay.
Its still open and housing prisoners almost a year after he said it was to be closed.

Tax cuts for up to 3.5 million small businesses to help pay for employee health care coverage.
That's nice, but considering small business isn't going to take a hit from government run health care like big business are going to, because small businesses have 100 or less employees and aren't going to be funding Obama run health care anyway.

Provided stimulus funding to boost private sector spaceflight programs.
Giving money to already rich people, to get them into space tourism? Wow!

The American Recovery & Reinvestment Act of 2009: a $789 billion economic stimulus plan.(well it ended up being close to 2 trillion)
Was supposed to go to tax payers and create more jobs. 80 million went to tax payers, the rest was just pork that went to pay for things that were already funded, or didn't need to be done. Thus recovering nothing, increase the size of non-essential and unneeded government positions, thus reinvesting in government not the people.

Created more private sector jobs in 2010 than during entire Bush years?
Explain the close to 10% unemployment rate then? He might have created more jobs, but his rampant government spending and other fiscal errors have caused more jobs to be lost than have been gained. Which means gross, he may have had some influence on job creation, but net people working is less than when he took office. So less people are working, yet he's created more private sector jobs in 2010 alone? I took first grade math, and you can't have a higher unemployment rate after a year and still claim to have created more jobs.

Signed New START Treaty - nuclear arms reduction pact with Russia?
Ok this is one of what, a dozen other such treaties? why is this an accomplishment?

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 11/10/10 04:47 PM
Apparently slaughtered would mean losing EVERY possible seat in both houses and the white house. Because there is no win or lose to liberals.

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 11/10/10 04:24 PM

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot Dems think that accomplishments and failures are the same. My bad.

Maybe Dems think that but I don't.

The accomplishments are true.

No matter who doesn't like it.

You can put a pig in a dress and it looks cute, but it still is what it is.

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 11/10/10 11:05 AM

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 11/10/10 10:56 AM

There are negative things that are true about Obama.

The fact that he has done good things in his presidency is also true.

Every president has done good things, but its the bad things that completely overshadow and belittle the good things that are the problem.

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 11/10/10 10:39 AM

I know you weren't expecting any positive response to the truth now were you Winx?:wink: laugh

I like how someone else picking at choosing what is true and ONLY positive toward Obama. Kinda reminds me of those same whack job sites that had nothing positive or completely true about Bush jr. But hey, Obama is going to be the MOST popular 1 term president in history.

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:11 PM

Awww...come one guys. You didn't look at the site, did ya? There's information there. It's not a joke.

Even if the information is a joke?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25