Community > Posts By > JohnDare

no photo
Wed 01/22/20 03:14 PM
When a religious order controlling 70% of the population has a hit on your head and the rest of the innocent world is manipulated and when your own family thinks that there is something wrong as even their friends are manipulated.Iv this phone is all I have and would truth save me from the lies in which people live to carry on their dirty deeds which have no skill.God Save Us al

no photo
Wed 01/22/20 03:01 PM
Don’t let your children watch movies on Smartphones or smart Tv’s.Digital hypnosis and other forms of mind programming could lead to adhd and other mental disorders.Basic English communications and normal books or subjects which they want with good health nutritious natural vegetables fruits as a daily source of food.plenty of water and cheap RO machines are a good choice with no added chemicals.

no photo
Wed 01/22/20 02:57 PM
This is a crazy digital world with too many fake accounts and at this time not using a smartphone which has these crazy sensors capable of doing crazy things etc.I think it’s better to use a gsm phone and a lan with a PC which doesn’t have a Camera or Mic.Both android and apple seem to allow criminals do all kinds of crooked stuff so till their cyber war games end its better not to watch even Tv with crazy adds.want to store pictures just get new memory cards,want to keep your kids safe from digital hypnosis and adhd don’t let them watch tv or smartphones.The World is not safe

no photo
Wed 01/22/20 02:48 PM
Looking for a person to hold my pinky and take a walk as a cure to heal my crooked mistakes and give what this body wants,Just looking for a good girl or friends who would give me something to take the pain or this guilty feeling off and maybe I should hire a hypnotist to do that for me.

no photo
Wed 01/22/20 02:37 PM
she wanted to rest in my lap forever,
never knew what it meant as a lover,
It took a while to get on my track,
Realising reality doesn’t strike,
now I know what it meant,
Didn’t give her what she meant,
a religious whore ****ing guy,
Not her fate nor mine,
Sadness not remorse,
Could ever fix this crooked cry,
Imagine how it would be,
If religions controlled eternity,
To break those chain we have to wake,
Not just Bark like some Silly Fake,
No matter what lies ahead,
Ready to walk for a humane cause.

no photo
Wed 01/22/20 02:20 PM
Controlled sexism and using sex drive as a stimulant to drive the society has propelled our human race well forward.Even the shape of the guitar has sexism and we are civilised yet the designers of our civility are not only geniuses but they have a sense of humanity.But the thing is that people are too greedy especially the rich ones and the racist revenge seekers who always seek war etc and that’s pulling the world down

no photo
Wed 01/22/20 02:07 PM
Hey it’s like this okay,bible never mentions colour and darkness or brightness was associated when the movies were made and we are all having the same blood DNA genes and some little things might vary.But these cinema caused some damages and all people of all colour are the same.They are kind when they have money and it depends on the situation.Since the paper was white and had dark letters and the statues were white my mom thought all white people were descendents of God.My prayer to god is that black or brown men like me we love to get a White Tan so that we could just feel how it is to be white.