Community > Posts By > havoc172

havoc172's photo
Sat 02/09/08 09:00 AM
there are men here looking for to find women women to talk with..OK, well i'm here looking the rest will have to feind for themselves, besides to much snow to go goose hunting...lol

havoc172's photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:56 AM
we are here somehwhere!! well atleast i'm here

havoc172's photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:54 AM
there are lots of men in Kansas... OK maybe just one...LMAO!!

havoc172's photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:28 AM
This site is no different than any other site that brings like minded people together in one location. In my opinion, most are just surveying the landscape for possibilities. Most people enjoy having options in life and when it comes to love, romance or secual pleasure, that aspect doesn't change. For example, if you are looking to by a new car, you will probably test drive several cars that interest you before finally settling on one car. In the dating world, most will probably test drive a few interesting matches before settling on one that fullfills their needs and desires. However, there are those that are not sure what type of car they are looking for and will test drive many cars never to make a decision. As for me, I am a big 4 wheel drive truck guy, so there are not many options available to me that suits my needs and interest. But, i keep looking anyway!!