Community > Posts By > MLG40

MLG40's photo
Sun 08/03/08 01:32 PM

are attention-seekers allowed to flood the forums with nonsense?

Please explain nonsense...

MLG40's photo
Sun 08/03/08 01:29 PM
Edited by MLG40 on Sun 08/03/08 01:31 PM
Here in the state of Indiana, children must be 14 years old to have a say on whom they want to live with. I have been to court 4 times on this issue and the judge still says they must be 14. I have moved to a different county in hopes of having the court hearings moved. Been here 6 months now, and she just moved a month ago. I am not sure if this may work or not. I and all of my friends say that I was treated unfairly at the last county.

MLG40's photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:00 AM

No

Sorry to hear that. Don't you like football? But have a nice day then.

MLG40's photo
Sun 08/03/08 09:57 AM

:wink:tongue2
Football seasons starts tonight. Any one else?
Colts play at 8 pm. biggrin biggrin

MLG40's photo
Sun 08/03/08 09:23 AM

Good dya to all. I Have been busy around here.

MLG40's photo
Sun 08/03/08 09:19 AM

I would have rather read the obituaries in the Chicago paper. Thankfull I seen it for free. And was able to turn it off after 45 minutes.
asleep

MLG40's photo
Sun 08/03/08 09:06 AM

Thank you both for your input. The problem is that they don't even want to be with their mom. I feel bad that I won't argue with her, I think it is some type of trick. But I would rather have my sons be here and happy, than with her when she really don't even care about them. I can tell, she takes and leaves them with other people during this summer break instead of being with them.

MLG40's photo
Sun 08/03/08 08:55 AM

re read

Sorry but your sentence structure is really bad, then you post for people to reread? Repost with better sentence structure please. Then we can make some sense out of this. Sorry, but not able to completely follow this.

MLG40's photo
Sun 08/03/08 08:51 AM

To start this off, my sons have went back home with their mom. They wish to be here instead. Saturday when I made our exchange, I asked when school started and she wasn't sure. She said maybe in two weeks. So I asked her if our sons could stay the following week, she said probably not. Since my sons have been with me more than half the summer (probably 3 quarters of it, since she keeps taking off). Then she went on to say that I could argue with her for that week that I had just asked for. What kind of crap is this? Why should I have to argue at all? She knows that she will have them more than me until the next break. So any input would be appreciated.

MLG40's photo
Thu 07/31/08 09:06 AM

Just a thought, I have a friend who is a cop and he told me that the radar guns can add mph to your original speed now when using radar detectors. This did happen to me added 15 mph to the radar gun. They are doing this just to make people stop using them.

I have two and both are whistlers. Expensive though.both Work pretty good. You need to get one that has 360 degree radius.

MLG40's photo
Tue 07/29/08 11:08 PM
I think it is called the power button, or the light switch.

MLG40's photo
Tue 07/29/08 11:06 PM

Me as well. :wink:

MLG40's photo
Tue 07/29/08 11:05 PM

Bad hood, or just don't like the dark ?

MLG40's photo
Tue 07/29/08 10:58 PM

Our gas in town went down 32 cents over night. I don’t blame any just one. Too many people buy gas to begin with. How did gas prices go down in the 70's? People quit buying fuel for a while, stuck it to the market. Just like the cost of electric. People turned off the lights for days. Well this was in my area. I thought it was like camping, but at home. Our area didn't use electric for a week. Parents did spend some money on ice.

I think we have pasted the recession, and now it is heading toward a depression. Too many jobs laying off, Housing is gone. Prices are way up. no jobs to pay bills, banks are going under. Think of the late 20's early 30's. That how it started.

J.M.O frustrated frustrated tears tears

MLG40's photo
Tue 07/29/08 10:37 PM
Edited by MLG40 on Tue 07/29/08 10:40 PM

I think it is too late for them to issue a Subpoena. And in most states all the deliver has to do is knock and leave it at the door or even in the mail box. No contact is needed anymore. They could also say that they did deliver it to you, even when they just sat at the desk. I would not worry about it. I think you even said that you could not say one way or the other about the knowledge of what happened. So your voice would be thrown out anyways.

I would still check with the court house and find out the facts, each state has different rules that apply. You don't even have to give them your name, and use a pay phone if you may worry about caller I.D.

MLG40's photo
Tue 07/29/08 06:29 AM
Good morning all, great day to wake to here.

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:19 PM

:heart: Working for an IT company and having access to Ingram Micro :heart:

That is what I am taking College courses for, IT field.

Be ready to work long hours and be extremely frustrated on a daily basis!

Really, What field of I.T. did you study ?

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:18 PM

oops me, awaiting delivery of

intel dx38bt m/b
geforce 8600 xxx
8gig ddr3 ram 12600mhz
ml-75 cool nexthrem case
1000/100 lan
audio surroundsound 8.1

already have:
Samsung 25" lcd mon, Onkyo 8.1 surround sound 1kw per channel

:thumbsup:

Sweet.

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:17 PM

Sweet!drinker :smile: drinkerMy custom build is quite similar 2 this 1.Most of my components are from Tiger Direct.Sounds good.Enjoy!

That is were I ordered my parts from. Should be here on Wed.

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:16 PM

put 750w power supply min to start. 450 wont cut it these days for gaming. IMO.

drinker

I was thinking of doing that. Actually I am going to do that.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25