Community > Posts By > MLG40

MLG40's photo
Thu 07/17/08 09:49 PM

why is alcohol legal, compare that to the number of "stoned" driving deaths.

Prohibition; Taxable and most higher officials need to use it, drink. drinker

MLG40's photo
Thu 07/17/08 09:47 PM

I think you may need to read up on some of the mis-fortunes that have happened due to use.
It has been proven that people under the influence have killed while driving; Auto accidents ,slow reflexes. thought it it not that common. I am just talking using this earthly drug.
Heres a quick reference
.http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofacts/marijuana.html

I will say that I don't have an answer to your question.

They also do cultivate marijuana for medical use, clothing and other resources that I am sure if you took time to read "High Times" you could find a lot more info.

so then why is cigs legal?

Smoking cigs is almost illegal in most places, so I say that sooner or later they will band cigarettes. Remember the twenties; I am sure we all read about prohibition.

MLG40's photo
Thu 07/17/08 09:41 PM

I think you may need to read up on some of the mis-fortunes that have happened due to use.
It has been proven that people under the influence have killed while driving; Auto accidents ,slow reflexes. thought it it not that common. I am just talking using this earthly drug.
Heres a quick reference
.http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofacts/marijuana.html

I will say that I don't have an answer to your question.

They also do cultivate marijuana for medical use, clothing and other resources that I am sure if you took time to read "High Times" you could find a lot more info.

MLG40's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:59 AM

A good friend of mine, believe this or not, he is a minister. Thought I would have fun.
Not sure who first welcomed me though, I do believe it was the admins.

MLG40's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:52 AM

Mutual Match is the greatest system of compatibility known to man!

Really. has not worked yet for me.

MLG40's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:50 AM
Edited by MLG40 on Thu 07/17/08 08:51 AM

Will you all kindly plan your dates with me in a week advance so I can mark you on my calendar. I am tired of having two or three dates in one evening. Also, no more McDonald's please...from now on...it has to be at least Burger King (I like Whoppers). If you are 18, let's go fly a kite...If you are 73 let's go watch someone else fly a kite...if you are a woman...let's make a kite...if you are from some far off region in the world I have never heard of and want to add me to your harem...give at least 2 weeks notice!bigsmile

Would you be up for 7eleven? blushing

MLG40's photo
Thu 07/17/08 07:02 AM

Ah yes, I always stare at the night sky and wonder. I work on the second shift.

MLG40's photo
Thu 07/17/08 06:25 AM

Did you know that American Base Ball is the only pro sport that realized mistakes are normal and does not penalize players for making mistakes. Kind of interest don't you think?
:tongue:

You talkin pee-wee? They do give out errors.

MLG40's photo
Wed 07/16/08 10:44 AM

Let’s have some of those good ole' happy thoughts; what makes you happy when you are sad and down? What do you think about? This question is based on thinking.

MLG40's photo
Wed 07/16/08 09:58 AM

:tongue:
So what is the prize? frustrated frustrated

MLG40's photo
Wed 07/16/08 09:57 AM
:wink:

MLG40's photo
Wed 07/16/08 09:57 AM
embarassed

MLG40's photo
Wed 07/16/08 09:56 AM
frustrated

MLG40's photo
ohwell

MLG40's photo
blushing

MLG40's photo
Wed 07/16/08 09:17 AM

flowerforyou Glad for you. The only thing I don't see is him posting anything about how happy he is about this hook up. And he has been online everyday. Maybe he has alot of cleaning to do. :wink: But anyways have fun..

He's all over the place GA GA about that woman! laugh

Yeah, and it only takes a look at his profile for others to see....I see it even without the profile...feel it deep down. Peccy loves me:heart: :heart: :heart:

flowerforyou I know, just havin a little fun. I have been reading the post and following the happiness you both have found. I would like to enjoy that feeling once again in the future that you both have shown in this community..
flowers

MLG40's photo
Wed 07/16/08 09:13 AM

Suppose that all traces of organized religion were instantly wiped from human knowledge. What would happen afterwards?

A. Religion would return to the world as it is now

B. New religions/religious groups would take shape

C. Organized religion would not return at all

Now please remeber A,B,C are the 3(three) picks. Not trying to stir anyone up on this either. This is question in one of my classes, I thought it was interesting.

MLG40's photo
Wed 07/16/08 07:45 AM

66 Caprice, Two speed , power glide, 327 s.b.
77 Camero, three speed manual. 350+
77 Monte, 350+ quadra junk. never could get a carb to work right on it.
And my older brothers 70 rt challanger, 440 hemi pac.green

All were printed and street legal.

MLG40's photo
Wed 07/16/08 07:33 AM

Being a man. Women yes, men no.

MLG40's photo
Wed 07/16/08 07:31 AM
flowerforyou Glad for you. The only thing I don't see is him posting anything about how happy he is about this hook up. And he has been online everyday. Maybe he has alot of cleaning to do. :wink: But anyways have fun..

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25