Community > Posts By > MLG40

MLG40's photo
Wed 07/16/08 07:22 AM
Unmarked bag or money? something that would be the decission maker here. Marked money , oooh no! would be a bank job.

MLG40's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:57 PM

I have a year left of grad school and pretty much no motivation left for it. I will finish my degree and everything but right now I'm sick of being in school.. I've been in school for the last 18 years of my life and have pretty much run out of steam. (a lack of knowing what I want to do with my life doesn't help either..)

So.. a friend of mine has offered to let me come stay with her and her family (rent-free) if I want to take a year off of school. I'm considering taking the offer but can't quite decide what I want to do.

Thoughts?

(and the whole "if you don't finish now you never will" thing doesn't apply to me, I know I'll finish, that's not the issue)

I think you have already summed that up for yourself.

MLG40's photo
Tue 07/15/08 10:19 AM

met a lot of nice people,,,,an also ran across some that,,,,,,well you know what i'm talking about,it only takes a few bad apples to ruin th whole barrel

Nah, I would not let them bother me. All we need to do is ignore them. So for me; I am in my second block of classes at college. Feeling good about my grades; better than I thought I might do. bigsmile Well how about you Shadow? Care to share the positive?

MLG40's photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:41 AM

Hey everyone! Good morning first of all! I have went from 225 to 155. Do you think i look better now? I lost all this weight in 4 months. I went from a size 18 to a size 8. Pretty good huh?

You look good. If you don't mind me asking? How did you manage that? I would like to lose about 15 pounds.

MLG40's photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:31 AM
Edited by MLG40 on Tue 07/15/08 08:38 AM

Just thinking out loud here and I'm not applying this to everyone....

Why is it when someone posts a problem they are having in their relationship, there are replies like:

Move on.....he/she isn't worth the trouble...dump him/her...etc.

I can understand replies like this if the poster was stating that the person was cheating, disrespectful, or abusive.

But when a person is saying something to the effect of "I haven't heard from him/her in a day or two" or "They are so busy with work and kids, they don't have time for me" or something along those lines, those replies really make me wonder.

Don't people realize that it takes hard work, effort, and patience to make a relationship work? Why would you advise the poster to give up so easily? It makes me wonder if those people that give those kind of replies are really putting an effort to make a relationship work themselves or if they give up just as easily?

I come in peace...

I see your point here. For some it is a sign to the other person that they have moved on. Thinking if they are not further responding with a simple "I am busy, will have time to chat in...” after a few days, this would show more of a sign. Now granted something may have happened in their life, but why could they not give a short email to say hi?
And chasing someone seems a bit desperate; this is what I have made from viewing post on this site. How would it make you feel when someone does not take a few moments to reply to your sending email to them after a few days?

I would also feel the need to say that a day or two is not that long, So no real reason to give up so soon. I have seen were people post as to wait a few days before responding so as not to seem desperate. I have not dated in many of years, so I am not sure what the time line should be to respond back and fourth. Its a crazy mixed up world.
frustrated frustrated

MLG40's photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:20 AM
Just wondering how you send gifts from this site? If the gifts came to your personal home. I would have to think you gave them your address, Then try narrowing it down from there.

MLG40's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:45 AM

why do we have them and who the hell can interput them? i go to sleep every night my mind is blank yet 4 weeks in a row i have them,most about someone trying to kill me or about my children,and how do u stop this,tried god hes on a delay program[works] in his time not ours,[no offence to anyone]

I think you are feeling like a victim in some sort of way. Try thinking happy thoughts before falling asleep, this may help.

Try this for starters.
http://www.maljonicsdreams.com/

MLG40's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:38 AM

He beat my ass.

I am so sorry to hear about women who get abused in this way by men. I just don't understand how any person can do this.

MLG40's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:33 AM

The controlling part in her. Which love did blind me to that? And still how she tries to use my sons control me.
frustrated frustrated frustrated

MLG40's photo
Tue 07/15/08 06:45 AM

I should say that I do not eat them alone. They must be on top of a burger, mixed in foods.

What about onion rings? mmmm!

Yes, sometimes.

MLG40's photo
Tue 07/15/08 06:34 AM
Edited by MLG40 on Tue 07/15/08 06:38 AM

If you have a profile and would like it to be rated post on the rating forum. I will be brutal in my assessment. I won't post over there because I don't want my own profile rated. I only want to criticize others.

Have you ever posted on the rating profiles forum?
What did you think of the advice?
What do you think of people who will only be critical of others but not take the whip themselves?

Then why even bother critcizing others? If you are not willing to be open with yours? It is easier to find fault in others, than yourself.
It's like a two way street. I understand you are trying to be unbias.

MLG40's photo
Tue 07/15/08 06:27 AM

The most important people in my life, my sons. Even through I don't have them on a daily basis. tears

MLG40's photo
Tue 07/15/08 06:23 AM

When I was in the Army. We had to sleep in the same Barracks. Nothing further than that. So I would have to answer yes to this question.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

MLG40's photo
Tue 07/15/08 06:16 AM

I agree with you on your question. I have been on here for some time and it amazes me how some members have so many post. I understand that these forums are interesting, fun and a good way to show who you are by a persons input.

MLG40's photo
Tue 07/15/08 06:06 AM

Stay the hell away from me,cause i don't swing that way:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I agree,
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

frustrated offtopic offtopic offtopic offtopic offtopic offtopic rofl rofl rofl rofl surprised :angel:

MLG40's photo
Tue 07/15/08 06:01 AM

I really don't think people want you to be honest with them all the time. I have even seen that in these forums, some people get very defensive when an honest question or answer has been posted.
I think they like to hear what they want to. As some have pointed out, it is better to throw a small white lie instead of the truth.
In important situations, yes be totally honest.

MLG40's photo
Tue 07/15/08 05:43 AM

Why would it matter if it was many years ago. Please explain what you mean by many years, two three, five and so on?

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 11:09 PM

Depends on the situation. If you work a different shift, and they can spare at least an hour. :wink:

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 11:06 PM

offtopic i need a backrub

flowerforyou I would offer to give you a back rub, but my arms are not long enough to reach you. I give a great massage.

MLG40's photo
Mon 07/14/08 11:02 PM

Everyone I have babysat for knows my policy. If it is just something like thrown stuff or making a mess, its time out, but if they do something that can potentially put their life in danger I will swat their butt. My dad yould leave marks on me as a kid, but I won"t, that is abuse.

I hope that you are not a registered day care provider. And I hope that the parents will report you. If the children could put there lives in danger, what type of daycare are you running? That would have me most worried as a parent taking my children to your day care in the first place.
I say this with the most respect, I know children can be a handful sometimes, I have taken parenting classes(requirement in my state for divorce) and they state do not show aggresive behavior towards children in any form. It just reinforces hitting another human being.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25