Community > Posts By > leahmarie

no photo
Sat 05/03/08 11:29 PM
try some pics with your head straightened up. when i look at your pictures you remind me of the way i used to look when i was in an auto accident and had whip lash years ago. you are a nice looking guy so there is no problem there.

no photo
Sat 05/03/08 11:23 PM
First, never admit defeat. Your prfile is simply too short. It doesn't deserve the negatives you attribute to it. I like your picture; you look like a pretty woman.

Why not elaborate on your pfofile ... talk about where you go fishing .... deep sea fishing .... out of a row boat ... at the shore?

What kind of dancing do you do ... country, slow, free style, ballroom? How often do you dance? Tell us about that.

Movies? What kind of movies do you like? Action, war, check flicks?

Add the above thoughts to your profile and that will fluff it up and make you more interesting.

no photo
Tue 04/01/08 02:46 AM
I agree with everything being said about Hillary, but Obama is going to catch up with her by the time this campaigning is finished. After all, look at all the lies about Rev. Wright. Then there is the one about the Kennedy family being responsible for airlifting his father from Africa.

no photo
Tue 04/01/08 02:43 AM
The reason "many don't love us" is, because there are a certain amount of people, both in private life and in the media, who spend all their time trashing America. If these people would be more positive or at least offer suggestions in lieu of the endless hate America rhetoric, so many wouldn't hate us.

no photo
Tue 04/01/08 02:41 AM
The bottom line about Obama's pastor is that Obama would have gone to that church on Easter Sunday and would never have distanced himself from Rev. Wright, only for the fact that the bloggers got hold of the story and forced the media to get on it.

no photo
Tue 04/01/08 02:34 AM
The latest Hillary thing, other than Bosnia, is that her campaign fell two months and over $200,000 behind on paying Health Care Insurance for members of her staff. I think it is rather ironic that Hillary wants Universal Health Care and wants to make it a crime, if people don't pay their Health Care premiums .... and she/her campaign staff fall behind.

no photo
Tue 04/01/08 02:27 AM

Excerpts from Yahoo News.

'[Chelsea] Clinton told about 250 people at N.C. State that her
mother, New York Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, would work to
repair the nation's reputation abroad.'

'She urged the crowd to register to vote and to listen to past
debates between her mother and rival Illinois Sen. Barack
Obama.'

'An audience member at N.C. State also pressed Clinton to
discuss the Monica Lewinsky scandal. Clinton declined to
discuss her father's relationship with the White House intern,
drawing applause when she told the young man that it was none
of his business.'

I doubt that if Hillary Clinton becomes the Democratic nominee for President, that this and other controversial topics for discussion about the Clintons' past will be 'off limits' to the McCain campaign and conservative pundits.

It is the country's business since it was not only a nation-wide scandal, but also a world-wide scandal.

mnhiker .... you'll be so happy since I am going off the site for two months .... surgery and healing .... no one to pick on Obama ....

no photo
Tue 04/01/08 02:23 AM
This thread is "It's only a couple of hour before I face my fears."

Well I am going into surgery .... won't be able to touch a computer or do virtually anything for two months.

no photo
Tue 04/01/08 02:21 AM
Edited by leahmarie on Tue 04/01/08 02:37 AM
Obama and his "mistakes." Obama claimed that the Kennedy's were responsible for airlifting his father to America .... not so.

Obama bowled while campaigning .... scored 37 out of a possible 300. laugh

P.S.

I originated this thread and would like to thank everyone for participating. I will be off the political forums until early June .... surgery.

no photo
Tue 04/01/08 02:15 AM
I originated this thread and I want to thank everyone for participating. I won't be around for two months .... surgery time.

no photo
Tue 04/01/08 02:13 AM
McCain on foreign policy .... did you note McCain has made eight trips to Iraq, Hillary three, and Obama one?

no photo
Tue 04/01/08 02:07 AM
Edited by leahmarie on Tue 04/01/08 02:09 AM

I don't know about the tinky winky things as far as this goes...but many have linked tinky winky with homosexuality

http://www.rightgrrl.com/carolyn/teletubbies.html

The February edition of The National Liberty Journal, edited and published by the Reverend Jerry Falwell, contained an article warning parents the Teletubby "Tinky Winky" may be a gay role model. The publication says Tinky Winky has the voice of a boy but carries a purse. It says: "He is purple the gay-pride color; and his antenna is shaped like a triangle -- the gay-pride symbol."

is part of that

That is correct and mnhiker signed himself as tinky winky.

Quit lying leahmarie.

It just goes to show what a bigot and homophobe you are.

I'm not gay, but did you ever stop to think that your homophone rants might offend someone who WAS?

I think she has a love thing for you hkr...bigsmile

Me? Have a thing for a Liberal? No way! At any event mnhiker will be happy since I won't be making any more posts about his precious Obama. I am having surgery April 3rd and will be unable to get on a computer for two months. In fact, this is probably going to be my last post until June. I'm leaving my profile up, but I am guessing that after a month of non-use it will disappear?

no photo
Sat 03/29/08 12:34 AM
boneyjoe......

I was in an accident. Had surgery. Am scheduled for more surgery April 10th. I am not going into rehab .... it will be physical therapy.

As to dating you, no way. You are one confused man.

no photo
Sat 03/29/08 12:27 AM

As an alcoholic who constantly drinks and drives I am extremly offended!

I'm sure you're trying to be funny, but to the people who have lost loved ones or been harmed by drunk drivers, this isn't a joke.

How in the world can you say she is trying to be funny? It is a very sobbering poem.

no photo
Sat 03/29/08 12:24 AM

Can you crack dis apache code (X35 P33U I hUJ0H 05 W'I 35V37d 3W d73H)

You naughty man! blushing

no photo
Sat 03/29/08 12:20 AM

Leahmarie,
No wonder you two don't know what you are talking about. You aren't in touch with the real world. I suppose you both have outdoor plumbing?

I use the BP restroom on the corner!!!!laugh laugh laugh

fanta .....

So do I and I was wondering who the heck leaves the toilet seat up all the time. laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 03/29/08 12:16 AM
I have a great body. I won a lot of bathing beauty contests and still have the figure to prove it. But nooooooo way ....

Naked people with shoes? OMH! I can't think of anything worst! noway

no photo
Fri 03/28/08 11:56 PM
YES! If I were 30 years younger.

no photo
Fri 03/28/08 11:54 PM
Edited by leahmarie on Sat 03/29/08 12:36 AM

I'll give it a go, lemme know how I can make it better!

Your essay is great, but your pictures are awful! Why would you post a picture of you with a woman? It makes one wonder ... are you still with her? Maybe cheating on her? Or did you break up and you still have the hots for her? Get rid of that pic!

Also get different pictures of yourself. The one you have as your main pic shows you slouched over on a table with your shirt unbuttoned and your tie loose. You look like a slob.

The other pic of you in the tee shirt makes your mouth/teeth look wierd. Get rid of that one.

You are an attractive man ... get some good photos.

Again ..... great essay.

no photo
Fri 03/28/08 11:47 PM

Is there something I need to add or change on my profile? I feel like there's something missing. Some feedback would be really great.

I would cut down on the smoking. That way you could change the "smoking" part of your profile to "occasionally" and it would give you access to more women. A lot of women are turned off by guys who smoke on a regular basis.

Otherwise, all looks good to me.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25