Community > Posts By > ChristinaK

ChristinaK's photo
Fri 04/06/12 08:53 PM
A blonde walks into a library and say's very loud, "I'LL HAVE A BIG MAC,FRIES AND A SHAKE". The librarian says,ssshhhh,mam,your in a library.The blonde say's in a whisper,oh sorry,"I'll have a big mac,fries and a shake.

How do you know when there's a blonde secretary @ the computer? There's white-out on the screen

ChristinaK's photo
Fri 04/06/12 08:29 PM
Hello. Welcome to mingle, good luck on your journey.

ChristinaK's photo
Fri 04/06/12 08:22 PM
I'm sorry to hear about that. To see a child go through pain is the worst.Prayers and hugs for Caleb and his family.

ChristinaK's photo
Mon 04/02/12 07:06 PM

I would like 2 find a woman 2 B in a relationship with, I've never been in one,but Im already on here lookin for a man...Any suggestions?? Plz and thanx.:smile: {well I wrote ''man'' in my post but i changed it 2 ''person''}.

That change is a good first step... fall in love with a person, not a gender. Plus: DON'T PANIC! ;)

well I'm deff not in a panic,but I hear ya.Thanx for the advice and 4 not judging...nice 2 know there's ''real''people out there.:smile:

ChristinaK's photo
Sun 04/01/12 04:18 PM
Edited by ChristinaK on Sun 04/01/12 04:45 PM
ok so...I came 2 this site lookin 4, well, a man, I guess, but im also Bi,well, curious? I've ''fooled around'' with a couple women a couple times. One is my friend and the other, well, we just kissed.I'm still friends with the 1 girl,we hang out,but,shes in a relationship with a man so we cant B together. I would like 2 find a woman 2 B in a relationship with, I've never been in one,but Im already on here lookin for a man...Any suggestions?? Plz and thanx.:smile: {well I wrote ''man'' in my post but i changed it 2 ''person''}.

ChristinaK's photo
Thu 03/29/12 02:55 PM
maybe U should just reword it...life is to short to live alone with out someone to share it with...just a suggestion :smile:

ChristinaK's photo
Thu 03/29/12 02:51 PM

Life is too short to do anything except live and enjoy it to the fullest. Let go of your past or you'll never see who and what are in your future.
You said it!!!happy

ChristinaK's photo
Tue 03/27/12 10:40 AM

I'm looking for a female in my area that I can just chat with and get down ti rhe nitty gritty sometimes. Why its so hard to find someone like that.
where R U from? I'm new here so if u wanna chat...

ChristinaK's photo
Tue 03/27/12 10:40 AM

I'm looking for a female in my area that I can just chat with and get down ti rhe nitty gritty sometimes. Why its so hard to find someone like that.
where R U from? I'm new here so if u wanna chat...

ChristinaK's photo
Tue 03/27/12 10:37 AM
Edited by ChristinaK on Tue 03/27/12 10:41 AM

ChristinaK's photo
Mon 03/26/12 02:32 PM
Hey, new here. From upstate NY,lookin for friends and possible relationship.Don't know exactly how this all works,new 2 the whole online dating thing 2...So, hello!