Community > Posts By > MovieGuy

MovieGuy's photo
Sat 02/01/20 04:14 PM
Edited by MovieGuy on Sat 02/01/20 04:15 PM

Around 85% of the women in the world are feminists nowaday

And the evidence supporting your claim is . . .

I'm not sure this random number pulled from the air is correct but the current state of feminist in movies is awful.

Ghostbuster, Terminator, Star Wars, Captain Marvel and I hear they are making THOR a woman.

I'm waiting for WonderMan and Harry Poppins

MovieGuy's photo
Sat 02/01/20 04:05 PM
give me your email and Ill send you pictures

MovieGuy's photo
Sat 02/01/20 04:01 PM

In order to have good or bad you must define what good and bad is.

Depending on who you talk to, their religious beliefs, moral code, age, race, nationality,political views, upbringing, wealth,sexual preference, gender, social status,ect... it will be different.

They may agree on some or even most topics but they will never agree on everything.

So the question has no answer. The only right answer is the one you want to hear.

No, it has an answer. It is false. There is no grey area. It is either true or false.

These words were once said to me by someone. He said "Good people see the good in me, bad people see the bad in me."

But it is interesting to discuss it....

So you're saying that if a "good person" saw you burn a child alive that good person would believe you did it for a good reason.

If a "bad person" saw you donate ever cent you own and go on a mission trip to help starving people around the word, that bad person would believe you are doing this for bad reasons.

I totally get it now.

So if a person saw you steal an apple to feed a hungry child, the good person sees you as bad for stealing and the bad person sees you good for stealing... or is it the other way around?

MovieGuy's photo
Sat 02/01/20 12:29 PM
google what women are better than men at. we are wired differently.

MovieGuy's photo
Sat 02/01/20 12:25 PM
So if a person looked like a mutated obese gorilla with the mange and smelled like rotten rice but had the personality of Mother Theresa you'd marry them?

Personality matters but there has to be some sort of physical attraction. This entire site is geared toward clicking images of people. If it were a personality only site there wouldn't be pictures.

MovieGuy's photo
Sat 02/01/20 12:03 PM
In order to have good or bad you must define what good and bad is.

Depending on who you talk to, their religious beliefs, moral code, age, race, nationality,political views, upbringing, wealth,sexual preference, gender, social status,ect... it will be different.

They may agree on some or even most topics but they will never agree on everything.

So the question has no answer. The only right answer is the one you want to hear.

MovieGuy's photo
Sat 02/01/20 11:54 AM
Seeing "Sexycandy" or "Cleavage101" doesnt motivate me to message a woman.

MovieGuy's photo
Sat 02/01/20 11:48 AM
Sci-Fi - Blade Runner
Action - Smoking Aces
Fantasy - LotR
Comedy - Princess Bride (fantasy)
Western - Tombstone
Horror - The Thing (80s)
Psychological - In the Mouth of Madness (horror)
Comic - Avengers
Asian - Host (horror)
Animated - Last Airbender (series not movie)
German - Downfall
Spanish- Orphanage (horror)
Mobster- Goodfellas (yeah I know God Father is great)
French- Baxter (horror?)

These are just some that "first" come to mind. They may or may not be "the best" but they are in the top 10 for sure.

MovieGuy's photo
Sat 02/01/20 11:24 AM
Modern PC people don't believe in good or bad until someone shyts on their parade.

MovieGuy's photo
Sat 02/01/20 11:21 AM
Taking a beautiful picture

Seeing my grandchildren grow up

Watching a well made movie

MovieGuy's photo
Sat 02/01/20 11:18 AM
β€œThere is no greater love than this: that a person would lay down his life for the sake of his friends.”

Willing to sacrifice everything you have or are for a person is love.

MovieGuy's photo
Sat 02/01/20 11:12 AM
I'm just looking to get flooded with questions about my email and phone number.