How many times can I get corrected in a thread???grumble laugh

Monosyllabic♥Girl's photo
Sun 02/17/08 12:22 PM
Portrait Of Dorian Gray-By Oscar Wilde

Slaughter House Five- by Kurt Vonnegut

^Two of my favorites^

Sun 02/17/08 12:20 PM

Damn it...howd I spell friendship wrong for the title? Damn ambitious left ring finger....

Someone is going to give me heck for that Im sure...Doh!
laugh I was wondering what freindship waslaugh

Me too laugh laugh laugh

On no! Im surrounded! Damn my grammar !

Sun 02/17/08 12:18 PM
Yes...poop, a better, safer, smarter alternative for ****

Sun 02/17/08 12:17 PM
I liked Bobby LaBonte....but I dunno if he even races anymore

Sun 02/17/08 12:15 PM

Damn it...howd I spell friendship wrong for the title? Damn ambitious left ring finger....

I before e except after c

I dont get it....wanna be my tutor?

only if it's a face to face visit

Ya... I wish!

But you can wish in one hand & poop in the other...and see which fills up first.

Sun 02/17/08 12:13 PM
I mean...I did that on purpose! Happy Dyslexic Day!

Hey that reminds me out a joke!

Did you guys hear the one about the dyslexic that walked into a bra?laugh

Sun 02/17/08 12:10 PM

laugh I was wondering what freindship waslaugh

dang itchy trigger finger

Sun 02/17/08 12:09 PM

I before e except after c

I dont get it....wanna be my tutor?

Sun 02/17/08 12:08 PM
My son like the "Mr. Chippy" pancakes

They put a smiley face on a pancake with whipped cream & then add mini chocolate chips....MMMMMMM, I love it when he cant finsih them...because I HAVE to eat themlaugh

Sun 02/17/08 12:05 PM

Sun 02/17/08 12:03 PM

even with all this wing sauce on my face

I thought it was a bonus!

Sun 02/17/08 12:01 PM
Friendship is like peeing your pants...

EVERYONE can see it, but only you can feel its warmth!flowerforyou

I love you guys! Im outta here! Enjoy your day & make good choices!:heart: :heart: :heart:

Sun 02/17/08 11:58 AM
Blueberry Waffles!:heart:

Sun 02/17/08 11:57 AM

I know...I havent been sleeping either!

Im also I huge fan of tea! Hot unsweetened tea, ice tea, green tea, white tea, red tea, black tea...different teas are great for different things. I drink green tea daily...its all natural, no calories, boosts your immune system, and removes free radicals & toxins. I swear green tea helped me loose the weight much faster.

No wonder you're so silly, this explains a lot!

LOL

Red tea helps your libidolaugh

Sun 02/17/08 11:56 AM

Nope...if you want to increase results in dieting...what you need is natural. Try B-6, B-12, Multi, Soy protein 90grms + depending on how much you weigh, calcium, and 25 grm of whole grain, and 8 hours of sleep a night

don't know about quantities of other vitamins/minerals but i have learned that as far as protein intake you should add up however much you weigh in kilograms and that will equal how much protein in grams you should eat daily. 83 kilo gram person should eat 83 grams of protein. (Although it doesn't matter if you eat more)

Ive heard pounds (One gram per pound) kilograms would be a lot less protein then your body needs. There is 2.2 pounds per kilogram....so a person weighing 120 pounds should take in around 120 grams of protein a day. If they went by kilograms, the 120 pound person would only take in about 55 grams of protein...thats half of what they need.

I know about the conversion tables because my heart medication is taken subcutaneously and measured by my weight in kilograms

Sun 02/17/08 11:49 AM

Yea Ive heard some strange things about it, I may need to do some more research. Im in a dillema, Im very self concious about my weight, so Im not productive at the gym because I cant stand even seeing myself in all of the mirrors they have everywhere. I dont own a full lengh mirror.

I would go for the vitamins, but Im already taking massive B12 for some other issues and I take glucosimine, calcium, zinc and C on a daily basis. And I have insomnia, so 8 hours isnt going to happen.

I know...I havent been sleeping either!

Im also I huge fan of tea! Hot unsweetened tea, ice tea, green tea, white tea, red tea, black tea...different teas are great for different things. I drink green tea daily...its all natural, no calories, boosts your immune system, and removes free radicals & toxins. I swear green tea helped me loose the weight much faster.

Sun 02/17/08 11:45 AM
What do you prefer?:tongue:

Sun 02/17/08 11:45 AM

Katie (aka Monosyllabic) is the sexiest JSH member by far.

blushing

*faints*

I could not withstand his hotness!

I think the pic looks beautifulblushing

blushing smooched

All your pics are beautiful

You charmer...quit making me blush.

&& yeah you are definately on the list of JSH sexiest

Sun 02/17/08 11:37 AM

I think if you want to loose weight do it the old fashion way. The pills now a days are really bad for your kidneys, you have to drink lots and lots of water in order for it not to harm you. Why not just portion your food, cut out all the snaking and grease. Well dont give up like cold turky, Just do it little by little. Eventully uoull get use to eating health. Also walking makes a big difference.

To hell with portioning your food...I eat like every 2 hours and a lot....I just know what foods to pig out on! Nothing blows a diet worse then a rumbling tummy....If you wanna snack ...have one! Pomegrantes are my FAVORITE.
Dont take pills
Start building up your metabolism with excersize & take the vitamins & protein I mentioned.

Sorry for the ramble....Im a recently converted health nut

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25