Community > Posts By > Johnkrainyk

Johnkrainyk's photo
Sat 06/05/21 12:12 AM
dating outside my race I'm into new challenges trying new foods learning about new cultures problem is that ladys are scared of it I get the sence scary white dude looking this way I see what's over here beautiful asain woman over here or beautiful indain woman over here ladys dont be shy white men like me dont bite we complain about your food being to hot lol but we dont bite I would love to meet a beautiful indain woman try her cooking see about culture I'm interested in learning about your country I have dated a Philippineo before it was interesting learning about her country learning about people coming to Canada from anther country I'm glad I could learn something I'm not shy about dating outside my side my race I used to date a jamaican woman to I know food can be hot i get it I'm white we are spoiled food is barbecue or we eat cold cearl for breakfast ok but I'm still good about trying new foods even for breakfast shopping with a girlfriend in a different supermarket other then Walmart or nofrills it was a blast being with a Philippino woman going into Asian supermarkets seeing different foods seeing all these different fish eating different dishes dating outside my race awsome good learning experience thsnk you very much for reading

Johnkrainyk's photo
Fri 06/04/21 10:58 PM
ok we have hockey fans and we have Netflix or YouTube for movies ok I'm.old school I believe if I did meet someone who was different let's say I would try to take an interest in there stuff to show her I was open minded I my self enjoy horror movies science fiction movies but if i manage to meet some beauty wearing a Toronto maple leaf Jersey I would say hello how are I'm john nice to meet you keep in mind I'm not a hockey fan I just happen to think shes cool or if I met an Asian woman who fantasies to much about money talks money I would be trying to ask her fine what else do you like to do other then play the stock market keep in mind I dont care lol so I say my dear hows your day she says $$$$"$$ I say what would you do if we went for a walk in the woods no computer no wifi would it be fun to venture out in the woods go swimming go photograghy you know try to keep her talking so we could see if we can come to a compromise because I probably think that uncle scrooge is cute but shes still thinking about stock market and ok let's review some of my photograghy because shes probably online still thinking $$$$$$ so here I am.not willing to give up because I'm.into compmising with a woman
and I hope we hit it off because I guess I still believe opsites attract thank you very much for reading

Johnkrainyk's photo
Fri 06/04/21 10:39 PM
you have to find a date first it will be hard because you have to get someone's attention not easy on a dating cite they might say oh your good looking but then walk away I say lol chicken out how do expect to get that first date if you chicken out I will meet them head on if I get noticed I need to find who is not afraid to get to know who is not conceeded who's not shy who will say theres my chance I want to get off this crazy I will talk to person get there contact info then its bars restaurant and good times but first you have to contact message and not chicken out I sure wont if you dont belive me message me and find out I'm not shy are you

Johnkrainyk's photo
Fri 06/04/21 09:58 PM
ok I when I'm here I look but it's not easy lol ladys from USA I know will chat me up there very frendy ladys from Toronto were I live I dont know what's wrong with them if there shy or what ladys from Russia there complete Angel's very positive and out going I have a typing pals from the kindest ladys I ever met I never knew ladys in Russia were so out going and frendy its amazing i gave out my gmail and i get back such beautiful letters every day but ladys in Toronto no nothing lol i asked a lady from Toronto what time it was she said get lost lol but USA ladys very frendly to I dont know mingle I'm honset and out going I wish more people could do the same we could have new faces all I see is the same old faces every day day in day out if they were to try we could all be happy but until then mingle and singles here to stay and I will continue learning about ladys from other countries because I believe in making new frends being single on mingle taught me 1 thing give your frendship it wont cost you anything thank you very much to my new frends I did and will make being single on mingle

Johnkrainyk's photo
Fri 06/04/21 09:05 PM
it's not easy with this webcite I see lots of single women that say my city I try to talk them they ether dont live in my city or just to shy to chat so my thoughts are why use this website if you dont want to meet any body just wasting time I could be doing postive things like photograghy or seeing or places or reading you can think I'm.a laugh but I'm being honest here people are not trying enough to be open minded or respectful they just sit here day in day out not even giving others a chance I see no new faces o see same old faces day in out day out not even trying