Community > Posts By > khiwarrior

khiwarrior's photo
Tue 05/01/12 12:14 AM
a catholic witch..?? bet that went down well...my family just ignores me as much as they can :-)

khiwarrior's photo
Mon 04/30/12 09:12 AM
almost everything is produced from some facet within society, and then on top of that most building material are too...cloth for example...unless you make your own clothes u can help but follow trend

khiwarrior's photo
Mon 04/30/12 09:08 AM
thats awesome

khiwarrior's photo
Mon 04/30/12 05:51 AM
no but i want one!

khiwarrior's photo
Sun 04/29/12 11:07 PM
if you get questioned by the police the better your education the less they will manipluate you...if you demonstrate knowledge of law even less so...growing up the home of a single mother on welfare i know for a fact that it counts against you in most cases and people use their positions and knowledge to manipulate and control

khiwarrior's photo
Sun 04/29/12 10:24 PM

Explain to me how Karma balances out a situation where a man rapes, tortures and murders 20 people. What can possibly happen in his life to even those scales?

i come after them

khiwarrior's photo
Sun 04/29/12 10:22 PM
welcome

khiwarrior's photo
Sun 04/29/12 07:36 PM
that crap goes back to English colonial days...where ppl got deported to australia for stealing bread

khiwarrior's photo
Sun 04/29/12 07:33 PM

Works for me Jeannie :smile:

Welcome to Mingle. flowerforyou

karma an be erased...this is how jesus healed people from seemingly impossible afflictions

khiwarrior's photo
Sun 04/29/12 07:30 PM
karma is an expression of the dharma...karma is bound to the path we walk, and we are bound to it...one flows from the next....in this sense what is instructed in the west as karma is a judeo-christian amalgamation....

khiwarrior's photo
Sun 04/29/12 06:48 AM
Colin Carpenter Show (The)

khiwarrior's photo
Sat 04/28/12 06:31 PM

I would also add that some people consider just asking for what you want as dark magic also...

I think those people have watched too many episodes of Charmed.

lol

khiwarrior's photo
Sat 04/28/12 01:57 PM

khiwarrior's photo
Sat 04/28/12 01:55 PM
i like fallout better, but i love the style n theme of these games....wish they had this 10-15 years ago

khiwarrior's photo
Fri 04/27/12 06:39 PM
I would also add that some people consider just asking for what you want as dark magic also...

khiwarrior's photo
Wed 04/25/12 08:35 PM

In the time of Kings......the king's socerer was free to work his trade in the open.
or....out in the light....
Others who practiced also.....were shunned and forced to practice in the shadows, out of sight....or.....in the dark.
Thus dark or....black magic.

That's a new one to me! :thumbsup:

Sounded good....didn't it????
It was called..."The Dark ages"

nice :-)

khiwarrior's photo
Wed 04/25/12 08:28 PM

There is no black or white magick, in reality there is just the will of the magician

What about magicians who summon spirits or demons in order to make them do their will? (I don't call this black magick, I just call it insane, but that's just me)

Hmmm...I guess it just depends on the tradition....in western occultism it is just what you do...I think for some, being able to summon a demon and control it is a test of their power...but yeah i studied all of this stuff back in the day, when I was 13-14. When I was 16 I found a modern book that had full instructions on how to summon and I read it cover to cover several times. I considered trying it but never actually did...because by the time I was 15 I had started practicing Qi Gong which is Taoist alchemy under one master then met another master that instructed me in a Japanese form and gave Taoist lectures and then I was lucky enough to find a Vo Binh Dinh (Fighting Art of BinhDinh province Vietnam) master that gave me the Vietnamese form of it and the keys to understanding it. Taoist alchemy as opposed to western alchemy is much much less bulky. No need for spells, rituals, incantations, everything you need or need to do you already have and are doing. I tend to prefer this form of magick and have found it highly effective and extremely useful for everyday real world situations.

khiwarrior's photo
Wed 04/25/12 05:07 PM
its more about va connection with the person u meet...so not a red flag imo...but it depends on the guy

khiwarrior's photo
Wed 04/25/12 04:41 PM
good question....i kinda thought this place was like the mafia...once ur in you can never LEEaaaVVvee... 0.o

khiwarrior's photo
Wed 04/25/12 04:38 PM
lol

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 16 17