ShawnBoy's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:16 PM
wet&wild Wendy

ShawnBoy's photo
Thu 01/31/08 07:24 PM
Ouch! that really sucks...mad

ShawnBoy's photo
Thu 01/24/08 09:08 PM

Question: How many Democrats does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Answer: 5,446

14 White House aids to appear on the Sunday morning news shows denying that the bulb is burned out.

8 White House aides to blame the previous administration.

4 Major news anchors to call the Republicans mean-spirited.

243 children to stand behind Clinton as he explains the impact of burned-out bulbs on our children and how the mean-spirited Republicans want our children to grow up in darkness.

1 First Lady to say that changing the light bulb takes a village.

9 Hollywood stars to testify as experts because they played a movie role in which they changed light bulbs.

15 White House spin doctors to put the best light on it.

103 US Representatives to tell us that only Washington D.C. really knows how to change a light bulb.

1 President to tell us that he feels our darkness and has 18 new federal programs to prevent burned-out light bulbs, and that he has vivid memories of black light bulbs burning out during his childhood in Arkansas.

42 Cruise missiles to take the heat off the burned-out bulb.

1 campaign advisor to recommend the use of red light bulbs.

1 Vice President to inform us of the environmental impact of changing a light bulb.

2 White House advisors to devise a tax on those who are unfairly able to change their own light bulbs.

1 Dead White House lawyer who can be blamed for anything that can't be pinned on the Republicans.

1 White House ghost who can retrieve the light bulb files that no one else knows anything about.

5,000 Bureaucrats to make sure that the bulb is changed correctly, doesn't offend anyone, doesn't impact the environment, doesn't unfairly benefit one group, doesn't harm anyone during the installation, and is up to 1945 specifications for light bulbs.

yawn yawn yawn yawn glasses
EVEN BETTER

ShawnBoy's photo
Thu 01/24/08 09:03 PM

YEA,SHE SEEMS SINCERE ABOUT HER EMOTIONS.

ITS JUST WIERD HAVING A LADY POSIBLY BECOMING OUR PRESIDENT.

BUT,BILL C. WAS A GREAT PRESIDENT!

IF SHE WINS,I HOPE SHE'LL BE GREAT TOO.

If by great you mean, drive the country into an economic crap hole, loose all credibililty in the world, and make a mockery of the constitution, then yea. The best work clinton did was left on a red dress.

ShawnBoy's photo
Thu 01/24/08 08:59 PM
Al Gore is an idiot- I was just out today and it's very cold.

ShawnBoy's photo
Thu 01/24/08 08:55 PM
anyone after a ski bum- well I have a job.

ShawnBoy's photo
Thu 01/24/08 12:29 PM
I am looking for a woman...and for the record a woman can be cute.
It sounds better than "you sexy sultry hottie" doesn't it?

ShawnBoy's photo
Thu 01/24/08 09:27 AM
I think it's a given- why be here if you aren't serious enough about taking the leap of faithhappy

ShawnBoy's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:35 AM
I have to put in a plug for the "the greatest snow on earth" UTAH

ShawnBoy's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:23 AM
I love a girl that holds her own pole! I think fishing is perfect and you would be a quite a catch- he he punnylaugh

ShawnBoy's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:12 AM
here is the message- both from (Kara) but one ID was moondaisy, and the other was sweetfun1978-
Hey sexy!! Thanks for getting in touch! I'm really glad you wrote, I think we definitely need to hook up sometime real soon. I am definitely interested in getting together (maybe tomorrow?) to have a few drinks if that sounds alright with you on a Monday. I have a couple places in mind and I was thinking we can relax a little and see if we click and are both on the same page. Right now though I'm on my way out the door to go to a birthday party for my niece Layla. She's 7 going on 35. It makes me laugh to see her wanting to grow up so quickly. Anyway, so yeah, I have plans tonight but how about tomorrow? Well, I am glad you wrote and I wanted to at least get back to you and drop you quick note and make sure you were still interested. Anyhoo, like I said I've got to get going, but if you like you can always get a hold of me at karalwagner where the mail is hot. That's my regular address I should be abole to check that tonight or tomorrow morning sometime. If we can't meet tomorrow we should definitely try to meet up sometime this week. Just get in touch and we'll set something up. Until then I'll be thinking about all the fun we can have together.

Talk soon!!

Kara

ShawnBoy's photo
Wed 01/23/08 08:40 AM
I had strange thing happen- I got an email saying the same thing from 2 different people (different profiles) Has this happened to anyone else? Are they just spamers or what?

ShawnBoy's photo
Fri 01/11/08 07:25 PM
Thanks- I am me and I'm just going to wait it out and see what happens. Thanks everyonedrinker

ShawnBoy's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:56 AM
OK so I have been here for a few days and I am wondering is there a way to spark interest? I feel like there is just one bad pick up line after another but how do you say "I'm interested in getting to know you" without sounding like a weirdo?