Community > Posts By > MissZellers

MissZellers's photo
Fri 04/06/12 06:26 PM
I don't like rap or hip hop really but I kind of like this catchy song that my friend showed me once. It is in french but you don't really need to understand the lyrics anyway...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeIFuzQeOos&feature=youtube_gdata_player

MissZellers's photo
Fri 04/06/12 06:02 PM
Justin Bieber alll the wayyyy!

Loll I'm joking. In a general sense I would say that The beatles is definitivelly the best band on earth. Everyone of all ages likes them and they probably are the band that made the most hits.

Personally, my favorite band ever is probably the smashing pumpkins. Since I am a little toddler I am listening to them and I still really like them. It's not the band I've loved the most though, it's just that I never mind (or almost) listening to them.

MissZellers's photo
Fri 04/06/12 05:48 PM
Bienvenue, moi aussi je suis française =)

MissZellers's photo
Wed 04/04/12 09:29 PM
I've got whippet too but that's so french canadian, I don't think it exist anywhere else loll.

MissZellers's photo
Wed 04/04/12 09:08 PM
Yes, chocolate chip cookies! drool

MissZellers's photo
Wed 04/04/12 09:04 PM
Hi there!

I just found out that website because I'm sort of addicted to The Oatmeal website and well, with my research I've found out that he did that website as well and I was like heyyy I could subscribe just for fun. So here I am.

Yes I'm french but in fact, I'm almost perfectly bilingual. I come from Canada and well what else to say loll.

Come talk to me, I have cookies muahahAhahHahAhhah.