veryblonde2's photo
Mon 02/23/09 06:05 AM
KEEP IT:banana:

veryblonde2's photo
Sat 11/24/07 06:43 AM
Damn I am falling in lovelove

veryblonde2's photo
Fri 11/23/07 02:58 PM
Have in the past, doing it now, and yes would do it again...takes a lot for me to get jealous but he is going home with me so why worry what the other chicks are doing..glasses

veryblonde2's photo
Tue 11/13/07 04:59 AM
Redd Foxx

veryblonde2's photo
Wed 11/07/07 05:22 PM
Have You Ever Been in Love between the sheetsblushing

veryblonde2's photo
Wed 11/07/07 05:22 PM
Never Again between the sheets

veryblonde2's photo
Mon 10/29/07 03:07 PM
He did email me back with She lives in Puerto Rico and I live here...this is why I am still alone..can't trust anyone!grumble

veryblonde2's photo
Mon 10/29/07 12:50 PM
Friendly southern hello to ya and welcomeflowerforyou

veryblonde2's photo
Mon 10/29/07 12:48 PM
and he has emailed you wanting to meet but you just saw where he added a pic of his wife and they are kissing and with the wedding bands and all..he keeps emailing saying he wants to meet you..already told him that don't date married men..I could block him but do you think they are playing this sick little game together? Ladies if you want to know who he is email me!

veryblonde2's photo
Mon 10/29/07 09:39 AM
Are you a fan..

I hated him at first but after you have to watch him or at least hear him on the television, you kinda get hooked!laugh

veryblonde2's photo
Thu 10/25/07 05:02 AM
It really does all boil down to watching what you eat but for me with kids in the house and 2 older ladies that love their cakes, temptation is everywhere and I get no support whatsoever from anyone in the house..if it wasn't for God sent Angie, I would still be feeling depressed and lack of energy...to each his own..I wish I could do it without the aide of a pill, but for now it is helping me and I have already learned to choose better but it is there for me on those tough moments...I also suffer from hypothyroidism..basically all I have to do is look at food and I gain, so I am on the highest dosage of meds for that and this past week I have had so much energy..unbelievable!

Walk, walk, and walk...you must do some sort of exercise or your fat will just hang on you..walking is the easiest..once you feel a bit better move on to more exercises you can do!

veryblonde2's photo
Wed 10/24/07 11:55 PM
Hi and Welcomedrinker You will enjoy NC..a bit laidback but the people in NC are the best!

veryblonde2's photo
Wed 10/24/07 11:23 PM
Thanks Angie! This topic is great! Angie spoke of Alli in one post a while back and I emailed her..she is so great for support if any of you out there need encouragement, she is the one..I will add that with Alli, you do get cleansed out, which for me was something that I needed, and you have to take a multi-vitamin at night to replace what is lost when you get cleansed, I don't use my pills all the time either, but with 4 other people in the house it was very hard for me to lose weight and Alli has helped me "think before I eat"!!! I will welcome any emails anyone wants to send..I started last Thursday and have already lost 7lbs...and back on the treadmill and feeling a whole lot less depressed than before!drinker

veryblonde2's photo
Tue 10/09/07 08:51 PM
I for one like what you had to say and for some it needed to be said...thanks for posting that!flowerforyou

veryblonde2's photo
Tue 10/09/07 06:29 AM
Hi! I am 45 and get asked out a lot..after they know me they say the weight doesn't bother them..more to love! Gotta be in with yourself hon...get out there and flirtflowerforyou

veryblonde2's photo
Sun 10/07/07 06:53 PM
Hi and welcome...send some emails and have fun! Lotta hotties on here!happy

veryblonde2's photo
Sun 10/07/07 06:48 PM
Hey, I resemble those remarkslaugh

veryblonde2's photo
Sun 10/07/07 04:24 PM
my butt is too big for anything but themlaugh grumble

veryblonde2's photo
Sun 10/07/07 02:16 PM
soft and romantic