Community > Posts By > Stedy

Stedy's photo
Sat 04/25/20 03:44 AM
am real to what I intend to do or say in my every day life

Stedy's photo
Sat 04/25/20 03:42 AM
someone told me that he is annoyed of most things that I can do ' which he can't really do

Stedy's photo
Sat 04/25/20 03:39 AM
looking to mingle

Stedy's photo
Sat 04/25/20 03:38 AM
to enable me reach and mingle with people who really needs company of someone as singles and relationship

Stedy's photo
Sat 02/15/20 06:26 AM
Hello madam, how is life and others, please I like to meet someone like you to be my closest friend and I be loyal and honest to you and also learn new things from you, and I can also satisfy your heart desires for a man, I don't want you to be afraid of me am just a simple young man who loves to meet with matured women. I am 35yrs old Africa single man, I live in cagliari sadegna Italia, what about you my dear..........

Ciao signora, com'è la vita e gli altri, per favore mi piace incontrare qualcuno come te per essere il mio amico più caro e io sono leale e onesto con te e anche imparare cose nuove da te, e posso anche soddisfare i desideri del tuo cuore per un uomo, Non voglio che tu abbia paura di me, sono solo un semplice giovane che adora incontrare donne mature, ho 35 anni, sono un single single dell'Africa, vivo a Cagliari Sadegna Italia, e tu? mio caro..........