Community > Posts By > jeffer46

jeffer46's photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:00 PM
chance marshall,nobody will screw with him at scool...congrats

jeffer46's photo
Fri 01/04/08 04:26 PM
an oler couple are going over the bills,when it's apperent they cant make it on there fixed income,the man say's,ma,idont see any way to make itunless you hit the streets.what!replies ma-im 72 yrs old!anyway she puts on a lot of make up and heads out to "work".the whole night passes,pa worried sick,and finally his very haggard wife walks in.elated,he hugs her,im so glad your ok! so how much did you make? three dollars and 5 cents she says.pa says who the hell gave you 5 cent's? she answers-all of them

jeffer46's photo
Fri 01/04/08 03:29 PM
these meals are designed for busy people with a "blue blood" palet.today well have oyster bay bacon.start with aluminum foil,DO NOT forget to slather with mayonaise to avoid sticking and that little "tang" finish.start by frying bacon the night before,drain grease into a bowl and refridgerate.spread bacon strips on well lubed foil(if your going to share,it's kinda fun to make smiley faces w bacon)spread 2 (6) oz cans of oysters(leave the juice)over the bacon.take bacon grease,should be in cake form by now,and whip in 3 tbl spoons of cottage cheese(large curd holds up better)spread like frosting over oysters,wrap tightly,when you get to work,set in window that gets the most sun,3 hrs later you (and maybe your favorite co worker)are in for a lunch you wont soon forget!total cost about 6.00 and your eating like a king!

jeffer46's photo
Thu 01/03/08 10:33 PM
never thought about that hmmi didnt bring food into the joke and i certainly wouldnt let a dog near my junk,dosent that hurt if they bite or get a hair caught in theyre teeth??

jeffer46's photo
Thu 01/03/08 07:44 PM
know how to make a dog stop humping your leg?

blow him

jeffer46's photo
Thu 01/03/08 07:38 PM
know how to make a dog stop humping your leg?

blow him

jeffer46's photo
Thu 01/03/08 05:28 PM
here in florida,most days the temperature in your car can reach about 130 degrees,perfect if your on the go at work but would still like ahot meal,time to read the paper,and not have to leave the parking lot to go to lunch.one of my favorite recipies-take some aluminum foil,wipe it with a little mayonaise,pour 1 16 oz can of sourkraut,add 2 small bags of m&m's(plain or peanut)wrap tightly.when you get to work,set it on your dashboard for at least 4 hrs,season to taste(maybe a little hot sauce)and enjoy!

jeffer46's photo
Thu 01/03/08 04:57 PM
zanne,im worried brians most embarrassing moment is when he's served with a restraining order haha

jeffer46's photo
Thu 01/03/08 04:29 PM
sorry there rob,thought you were joking,in my case,it went from when iwas sleeping to thinking i was going to die in the middle of a meeting,ive shopped for an hour and freaked out waiting to check out and just left my cart there,and so on.have been taking xanax for years,and learned for the most part what my triggers are,by the way isleep with the tv on and find myself half dreaming,and thinking "say set it and forget it" one more time ,idare you lol

jeffer46's photo
Thu 01/03/08 04:11 PM
have been there,its no joke (thats for silent rob,you ****)in my case it got worse before it got better,not gone,better. icould write a book on night startles,panic attacks and the like. scary stuff to live through,and most people dont understand what its like, and wont take your problem seriously,even alot of doctors!living through this sucks,trust me,i know-lois i can probably give you alot of free valuable advise,let me know .......jeff