Community > Posts By > Ladywind7

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 03/04/20 12:50 AM

I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that women needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is entrusting to it.

Then watch them first. Don't get into a relationship until you know their views on equality. Respect is earned by respecting a respectful man.

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 03/04/20 12:45 AM

I don't think anything can top "always look on the bright side of life" ........ when you're chewin'on life's gristle... dooooon't gwumble -give a whistle... though mr bean dancing to mr boombastic is close

That was so ridiculously funny. Poor Brian :joy:

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/03/20 06:26 PM

Monty Python - Awesome comedy! Blackadder- Best comedy ever!!

American humour used to be the best. British comedy rules!

Blackadder was hilarious...bigsmile

I forgot kiwi humor....

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/03/20 06:23 PM
Annoyed. Trying to study and some people have no consideration for others and are SO LOUD from morning till night. frustrated

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/03/20 06:19 PM
That would be a "yes" from me. :smiley:

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/03/20 06:15 PM
:heart: flowers

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/03/20 12:33 PM
They came to my house today, despite being told previously not to. I took one look at them and asked if they were JW's. They said yes, I said I am not interested. They politely left.
That was easy :smiley:

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/03/20 11:46 AM

http://youtu.be/e-wVwtN5f-U

Titicut follies :point_up::middle_finger:

Let's see where this leads.... :thinking::thinking:

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/03/20 03:56 AM
Edited by Ladywind7 on Tue 03/03/20 03:57 AM
You think your words challenge people.
They are cavernous icicles thrust into vulnerable hearts,
Thinly veiled insults of your conical, upside down judgement.

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/03/20 03:23 AM
GNM :heart:

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/03/20 03:19 AM
Can I ignore the 'true love' and just make tons of dollars cultivating tobacco? Hell, I would be rich....

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/03/20 03:14 AM
Ok, so he/she, your friend has bad breath, how do you tell them?
Or do you not? Do you avoid them like the plague or suffer?

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/03/20 03:11 AM
Why are you in bed at midday? Do you have the Coronavirus bigsmile

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/03/20 03:08 AM

I'd prefer live in an era,
when people aren't afraid of soap and water.

Did they have nicotine and caffeine back then? You could be free of your happy addictions :smiley:

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/03/20 03:02 AM

Also thinking why am I on Mingle when I ought to be studying? I wish someone adult like would chat with me. Everyone is asleep, I am bored.

It's 11:53AM right here in Lagos

Whatchadoing Toks? It is 12:03 am here in New Zealand :smiley:

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/03/20 02:42 AM
Also thinking why am I on Mingle when I ought to be studying? I wish someone adult like would chat with me. Everyone is asleep, I am bored.

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/03/20 02:39 AM
You do not want to know the weirdness of my thoughts...
Mara spelled backwards...:rose::heart_eyes:

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/03/20 02:28 AM
One of the weirdest threads I have read. Cat says it all...Men like older women, but I bet they are too immature to deal with the children. So why would an older women be attracted to a f*ckboy?

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/03/20 02:06 AM

I've been thinking about this for a while, based on the series Outlander.

What if you accidentally ended up in the 18th century... At first you don't know yet how you can get back, nor if you actually can. So you have no choice but to stay there. You find a place to stay, work, whatever...
The biggest thing in this story is: you fall in love with someone there. This is THE love that you've been looking for, hoping for, maybe not even expected it to come anymore. And there he/she is! The love of your life!
You are incredibly happy with them, and so are they.
But living there, in that time, comes with many disadvantages: no antiobiotics, doctors, medication, surgery. No electricity, running water, no flushing toilets and showers. No internet, tv, radio, or mobile phone.
For the ladies... no proper bras (for the ladies), having to wear a long dress / skirt ALL the time, no hair conditioner (ouch), no sanitary napkins/tampons.
If you're still at the age of wanting a child: no vaccination, disposable diapers and so on and so forth.

In the meantime you've also figured out how to get back to the now. But that'd mean not being with the love of your life anymore as they can NOT travel with you to the now.

I invite you to really think about this.
What would you do?
Stay or go?

Insightful opinion.
Why is it so hard for peeps to use this site?
To be honest Crystal, my friends love Outlander, I have found it interesting they do, because I do not like Outlander...
I think my brain knows it is impossible, so I reject the novels and Netflix series.
Just me :smiley:

Ladywind7's photo
Tue 03/03/20 02:00 AM
Hi