Community > Posts By > Ladywind7

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 04/24/20 06:25 AM

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Nice bud :hugging:

'Tis a great quote, hope your well there..flowerforyou

Like a rolling Stone ,🤩

As long as your keeping it Irie..tongue2 winking

Nah mate, keeping it Maori. Just chilling lol.

That works for me, chilling and baking..smokin bigsmile

Here is a quote for you. Keeping on topic.

Sex, drugs, and insanity have always worked for me, but I wouldn’t recommend them for everyone.” -Hunter S. Thompson

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 04/24/20 06:16 AM
Not a thing. My thoughts need to write a poem.
I would name it Brainfu*ed in lockdown.

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 04/24/20 06:04 AM
Meh, slay me. But Ladywind and Darkowl.

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 04/24/20 06:03 AM

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Like a rolling Stone ,🤩

As long as your keeping it Irie..tongue2 winking

Nah mate, keeping it Maori. Just chilling lol.

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 04/24/20 05:58 AM

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Like a rolling Stone ,🤩

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 04/24/20 05:57 AM
Sir Dino and Blondie

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 04/24/20 05:45 AM

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 04/24/20 05:43 AM

Scrumptious biggrin tongue2

Lol. Are you in love? 🤩

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 04/24/20 05:28 AM
Not a thing anymore.
But I will still hangout. Good peeps here.

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 04/24/20 05:25 AM
Screaming and dreaming.

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 04/24/20 05:22 AM

Nope, not on here enough. Perhaps it is Europe and the USA?

It could be, the bigger the population the more strain on the net.

Perhaps (((hugs)))

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 04/24/20 05:21 AM
Clicks suck. Move outwards and spread the love.

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 04/24/20 05:20 AM

My parents and I like each other, but I wonder if they would rather see me die than live my life outside of their control. Have rented where I live, ready to flee town, for over three years. They are starting to despise me.

You are your own person. You are doing great. You have us to support you LS :rose:

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 04/24/20 05:18 AM
Nope, not on here enough. Perhaps it is Europe and the USA?

Ladywind7's photo
Fri 04/24/20 05:16 AM

pandemics suck

~dub

Isolation is for hermits. I am not a hermit.

Ladywind

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 04/23/20 04:01 AM

hallo

Hey George :upside_down:

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 04/23/20 03:59 AM
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.

Guess who :hugging:

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 04/23/20 03:51 AM
I think everyone is different. I look for mental stimulation, humour and to see if they are creative and kind.
There are no rules....it either flows or not.

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 04/22/20 03:25 PM

I don't hate animals.
Many of them are quite tasty
when properly grilled.

SMH slaphead

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 04/22/20 02:08 AM
Hi Tom.
Being part introvert and part extrovert, I can understand the reasons why some will continue to fellowship. At the end of the day, people 'need' the interaction, as I have noticed in my flatmates. I think it depends on personal maturity.
I think if they shall not stop meeting, then they seem to be doing it right.
I have read many testimonies of Christian's unable to fellowship, because they are in isolation in prisons, the size of a cupboard, in Communist or in Radical Islamic countries. They cling to God without fellowship. Our faith and growth really is a personal relationship with God, not so much with other Christians.
I do not believe the government should provide people with computers, computer training and the internet. That seems to be a personal choice for these people, they have had ample time to learn and get the equipment neccessary.
In New Zealand, the government has provided routers, computers and even internet connections for children to learn online so their education can continue.
IMO this pandemic should be a wake up call to those who need to move with the times and become computer literate.
Many of our elderly here are missing out too. They can not keep up with things as fast as the rest of us.
But, under our compassionate Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, we are soon allowed to visit the vulnerable elderly and 'keep them in the loop', so to speak, as well as provide services to them and companionship.
It has now become a strange world. I only hope your Christian sister and her friends spread the love....:heart:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25