Community > Posts By > Ladywind7

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 04/02/20 01:08 PM

🧡

:purple_heart: (((((Hugs)))))

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 04/02/20 05:05 AM
I would have thought online dating was more like nuts, with a few screws loose.
drinker

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 04/02/20 12:27 AM

Sad and beautiful expression ladywind . I know you suffered a recent tragic loss and I am glad someone saved you . To lose you too would be unthinkable . Your poetry is beyond amazing as are you :heart: waving

Thank you for your kind words, it was just a vivid dream I had about a month ago. Dreams can show your inner angst. I feel strong and ready to take on the future. Thoughts and love to you and yours :heart:

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 04/02/20 12:23 AM

Is this supposed to be a poem? If it is it's a really bad one, really bad.ill

Mr. Rick Blaine,
First, thank you for your bold criticism, which have opened the way for me to express my opinion that people call it the poetry of our times. If what the ladywind wrote is not poetry, then all modern poetry written today in all the languages ​​of the world is not poetry. The reason is that since we received poetic texts from ancient times, we have known that poetry is based on three principles: 1- Literary images. 2- Poetic rhymes. 3- Metric poetic. In modern poetry, writers have abandoned rhyming and poetic metric and claimed that the literary image alone is sufficient to distinguish poetry from the usual structural discourse, but unfortunately for all the texts presented worldwide under the name of poetry. The literary image was also missing. 99% of those who write are descriptions of situations that the writer goes through, which is more like a short story, an essay or a comic joke that makes people laugh and admire. I have experience and evidence that the great poets have presented very strong poems in poetry competitions, but they have not won and the winners are always those who write about a pr-estudied political history or a comic joke or an interesting sexual topic.
ALAN.

Hmm, unsure where the poster was coming from when he commented. But right now we need patience with each other. Thank you for your part in defending poetry Alan.

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 04/01/20 12:52 PM
:fleur-de-lis: Lovely :fleur-de-lis:

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 04/01/20 12:43 PM
And the people stayed home. And read books, and listened, and rested, and exercised, and made art, and played games, and learned new ways of being, and were still. And listened more deeply. Some meditated, some prayed, some danced. Some met their shadows. And the people began to think differently.

And the people healed. And, in the absence of people living in ignorant, dangerous, mindless, and heartless ways, the earth began to heal.

And when the danger passed, and the people joined together again, they grieved their losses, and made new choices, and dreamed new images, and created new ways to live and heal the earth fully, as they had been healed.

Untitled
Kitty O'Meara 2020

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 04/01/20 11:39 AM
What is it about?

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 04/01/20 11:35 AM
I would start by putting up a photo. Good luck.

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 04/01/20 11:33 AM
Meet for a walk on the beach. Then coffee, then one of us, or both of us cooks dinner. Then wine, then a board game. (If he beats me, I will marry him).bigsmile :heart:

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 04/01/20 11:25 AM

A girlfriend wants to have sex with you and stay with you in bed all day.

Gulp !!!!!!! So what would I do for the other 23 hours 55 minutes ????

Lol, we used to watch videos and eat junk food and TALK in bed.

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 04/01/20 11:07 AM
Yes.
I had quite bad anxiety one day this week. I thought where is it coming from? And it was the fear of death. So I faced it, my mortality and now I have peace.
Good topic :smile:

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 04/01/20 10:34 AM

Nice poem:thumbsup: :wink: .

Thank you Julia :smile::rose:

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 04/01/20 10:34 AM

My eagle's nest was too high.
Vertigo made me crazy,
I needed to dive into the ocean below,
where life was thriving.

You reached out to stop me.

Death was better to me,
than perched precipice.
This cliffside view
offered nothing.
The world below called logically,
magnetically in visuals
hypnotizing my sanity.

"Listen to the wind."
You said from your nest.

I do not know who you are,
but I know up here,
I am not alone.

Beautiful poem, I think like a diver and the wind, despite the great distance, it would have been better if you had brought a delicious fish from the bottom of the ocean to your eagle's nest

I agree, except for some reason, I could not fly...Thank you Alan :sunflower::smile:

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 04/01/20 10:28 AM
Edited by Ladywind7 on Wed 04/01/20 10:47 AM

Is this supposed to be a poem? If it is it's a really bad one, really bad.ill

How easy it is to criticize, much easier than contributing your own poetry. Thank you for your critique, but you ought to say why you find it really bad.
I wrote this because it was a dream I had where I was an eagle in an eagles nest, but I could not fly.
I wanted to throw myself off the mountain to the world below, it was better than being stuck nowhere. Someone else was there with me, they stopped me and suggested I was in the place I was supposed to be.
I would fly.
Translating my dream into freeverse was not an easy task. :smile: But I appreciate the input. Yet, I give you the challenge to take my dream, or one of your own and write a poem from it. Then I shall critique you, as you have done to my words.
Except I will be kind, but truthful....

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 04/01/20 12:55 AM
My eagle's nest was too high.
Vertigo made me crazy,
I needed to dive into the ocean below,
where life was thriving.

You reached out to stop me.

Death was better to me,
than perched precipice.
This cliffside view
offered nothing.
The world below called logically,
magnetically in visuals
hypnotizing my sanity.

"Listen to the wind."
You said from your nest.

I do not know who you are,
but I know up here,
I am not alone.

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 04/01/20 12:34 AM
I gave up playing hide and seek when I was 12 :smile:.
He looks for me, I look for him, he finds me, it is mutual attraction, he loves me and I love him.
That is my order of things....
Welcome.

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 04/01/20 12:27 AM
Actions. :smile: Words without actions are null and void. If you respect yourself, you do not tolerate disrespect, IMO.

Ladywind7's photo
Wed 04/01/20 12:18 AM
Hey MV :rose:
The end part really spoke to me. I was texting back and forth with my girl and she said 'Mama, that sounds so patronising'. I had to step back and look through her eyes at my text that was not meant that way at all.
I apologized because I would never ever want to hurt her by my words.
I am rereading this and hoping to absorb it into every cell of me.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Somewhere, I have it so wrong that I need to relearn how to communicate more lovingly :frowning2:

The wane of the faithful Moon
forever changing,
in the distant dark sky,
is tomorrow's promise
that we can grow and emanate light,
it takes time.

It takes the sun to rise and fall
and the Earth to bathe in shadows,
in warmth too.

It takes a mirror image,
catching stars
breathing and eating time
to spin eternity
for you and I.

Ladywind7's photo
Sun 03/29/20 03:36 PM
I miss people. You painted a scene in words I appreciate.
Another Mig marvel...:smiley:

Ladywind7's photo
Sun 03/29/20 03:25 PM
Try a dreadlock wig...tongue2 I prefer you bald or with hats. Just my opinion, you have an expressive face and the wig takes away from that natural charm.

:hugging::sunflower::hugging:

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25