Community > Posts By > Ladywind7

Ladywind7's photo
Sun 03/29/20 03:13 PM
To be on the list with Maya is the highest compliment anyone could give me. I love her words too. Thank you Mig :hugging::eight_pointed_black_star::sunflower:

Ladywind7's photo
Sun 03/29/20 03:41 AM
Edited by Ladywind7 on Sun 03/29/20 04:01 AM
All in vain. My love is not wanted...And the heart says to the temple, wish you were a better shot,
now I grieve again.
And the famdamily come in their black
asking to remember love.

I have nailed my hands to the door to keep you out,
I have set it alight, and I say.
"No more darkness".
The fire to my door may burn my palms,
but you are gone,
all of you.
And I have light in my hands
a fire that hopes for more.

Ladywind7's photo
Sun 03/29/20 03:29 AM

After a night sweating it out, I feel much better than I did yesterday :slight_smile:.

Sweating what out? Are you ok?

Ladywind7's photo
Sun 03/29/20 03:20 AM
Edited by Ladywind7 on Sun 03/29/20 03:23 AM
You know I respect you. What is your post saying exactly? You need to be as wise as the serpent, but as gentle as the dove.
Are you saying God is our refuge in these times of trouble? Speak plainly so people may understand.

Ladywind7's photo
Sun 03/29/20 03:01 AM
Wondering if rejection of my love sits well with me. I guess it will make for good poetry. :eight_pointed_black_star::boom:

Ladywind7's photo
Sun 03/29/20 02:29 AM
All in my street are eerily quiet in this lockdown. I think they are starting a Revolution without me :sob::sob::sob:

Ladywind7's photo
Sun 03/29/20 02:26 AM

Something crawled up into my neighbor's old car in their yard and died -right by my gate -might have to inform them at a distance

Best wishes lol.

Ladywind7's photo
Sun 03/29/20 02:25 AM

The thing is that no real woman with self respect and morals is going to have sex with you no matter what just for money. yawn

That's a bit harsh, my friends mum was a prostitute / madam. And I'd say she had both of the things you'd say she lacked

Seriously? What did she not lack?I have prostitute friends and one Madam friend, they account different. It was money, not love. They could go home, purse filled with money and only a thought for their children, not one thought f the men who paid for sex.

Ladywind7's photo
Sun 03/29/20 02:15 AM
Be you. My only advice. I could not give a schit about looks. If it makes you more confident, then do it.
Your pics always look great btw. I like you being real.

Ladywind7's photo
Sun 03/29/20 02:03 AM
Hi Alan. Well all you have said is dependent on which history you read. They all say different things.
So my defense in believing in Yahweh Elohim is that it does not matter which came first. It matters what is logical and touches my heart. The fact that in Genesis, we are commissioned as stewards, humankind that is, to look after the earth, animals and all of Creation makes sense to me.
What did the Sumerians propose for humankind? To appease the gods?
Let's get real here. Blondey hit it on the head.
Women and Man are equal. As I am studying Theology in the intention of one day being a female leader, I already have male angst spouting historical a scripture to me
If you want to know about Covid 19? Examine yourself, examine the world we live in. Is anything more important than love?

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 03/28/20 10:57 PM

well...................................it is. Them's words is there now.

You done it. Nobody will dare change them there words.... flowers

Stop!! Torture me why don't you brokenheart

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 03/28/20 09:26 PM
Edited by Ladywind7 on Sat 03/28/20 09:36 PM

Ok? And you also believe Psalm 91 will protect you? Lord, please show mercy against our ignorance!!!

Amén!!!

Yes, I turn my fear to faith. John 16:33, John 14:1-3.
We all gonna leave this world. We don't know when we'll leave. Perhaps many strong believers were taken through disease and some were tortured and they died in pain yet they never lose their faith. I am not afraid of the terror by night nor the arrow that flies by day; Nor for the pestilence that walks in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasts at noonday. For God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
All I need is to keep self examination till I finish strong.

Why Toks, do you believe Psalm 91 protects you? Did not the saints recite this amongst the black plague too? It is dangerous to you and to anyone you have contact with to presume you are protected.
And my thoughts of what God is thinking right now is He is not celebrating the death and grief that is happening. Sure pandemics shall come, sure He will watch what happens on earth. Does this make our God smug and happy with the vengeance of death? If you think this, you do not know God. He grieves, he is with the broken hearted. He wants better.
He is a God of love.
He is grieving with us, for us and is that one prayer away for help.

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 03/28/20 09:24 PM

These days one can hardly differentiate.
they both expect to get paid after sex.

Explain? How does a girlfriend get paid? What am I missing here? We should charge for our 'services'? Which services, btw? Talking, hugging, caring, kissing?

No wonder I am single. whoa

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 03/28/20 09:18 PM

As many know, I now live in the high desert.... I have built a massive catapult..... now.... now....NAAAOUUWW..........I'm gathering the huge amount of horse poop from the massive pile over at Bill and Joy's Remuda to put in it.

There's elderly a few miles down the desert from me, to protect them, I will shoot this massive pile if someone even comes over here with a Corona BEEER, let alone that damn virus.... NOPE....theey ain't passin.shades glasses smokin smokin smokin glasses shades

Lol. Love the humor :heart_eyes:

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 03/28/20 06:38 PM

Very powerful! Amazing description, and I could see images, raw, and very lucid.

One can feel the desire approaching to a cliff-hanger...

I wish :heart:

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 03/28/20 06:36 PM
It seems the difference between them is YOU. Obviously sex is what you require out of a relationship and nothing more or else you would get it.

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 03/28/20 06:26 PM

Nice poem:thumbsup: :wink: .

Ha ha. I always know you will appreciate our words. :heart::rose:

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 03/28/20 06:26 PM

what can I say? when a poem is beyond its own words.:heart:

Thank you. (((Curtsies))):heart:

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 03/28/20 06:16 PM

lol

the toyworld I broke into doesn't carry jigsaw puzzles. laugh

Basnastards!!! What did they have? I could go some Lego right now...I would make a Star Trek Darth Vader Suit for shopping :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ladywind7's photo
Sat 03/28/20 06:13 PM
Sarcasm and humor.... :smiley:

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25