Community > Posts By > Ladywind7

Ladywind7's photo
Mon 03/23/20 02:21 AM
Edited by Ladywind7 on Mon 03/23/20 02:22 AM

Nice poem:thumbsup: :wink: .

Thank you honey xxx

Ladywind7's photo
Mon 03/23/20 02:21 AM

Hi Windy, the great woman is able to cure the broken wing, go to fix the broken wing,
when you heal it the flight will become so easy, because you are the wind .....

Thank you Alan.

Ladywind7's photo
Mon 03/23/20 02:13 AM
Edited by Ladywind7 on Mon 03/23/20 02:15 AM
Best wishes. You will make such a protective, awesome father of them full time :smiley: Oh and when raising my daughter, I did not bother with looking for a partner. That was my thing, not everyone else can do that.

Ladywind7's photo
Mon 03/23/20 02:05 AM
Do you finally have custody of your children? You seem much more settled and at peace now...:hugging:

Ladywind7's photo
Mon 03/23/20 01:39 AM

hay there Ladywind
how are you doing? I haven't been out here much it's a long story a few friends
past away, my grandson had type A flu
we thought we'd lose him omg lordy good I took care of him and his sis, for a weekend the things we do for loved ones Bev aka:Coldersky minus the halo,
GF I'm a fallen angel true,:cupid::sparkling_heart::disappointed_relieved::heart_eyes::two_hearts::revolving_hearts:

Sorry, I have not been around for awhile
(((Hugs))). Are you doing better my love? :heart::rose::hugging:

Ladywind7's photo
Mon 03/23/20 01:37 AM
Edited by Ladywind7 on Mon 03/23/20 02:03 AM
Well New Zealand is in stage 4. Lockdown starts Wednesday night. Dating is out here. Anyone for online Scrabble dates?
At least I am locked in the house with two males

We can repopulate the earth if need be...laugh

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 03/19/20 04:52 PM

Community and fellowship.

True :smile:

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 03/19/20 04:51 PM
Great point RCB. Accountability...

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 03/19/20 08:47 AM

Thinking... My heart chakra hurts.

How come love? :heart:

A lot of things going on in the world and within my own life. All excellent things. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Perhaps I am right with you. I like where I am, I hope you do too :alien:

Some times there is pain for growth to occur. :wink:

Cool. Hate that schit personally. Last week was hell on Earth. But I guess you grow. I really have no words, I despise the growth that takes you to hell and back.
I love you and that is most important :heart:

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 03/19/20 08:25 AM

A lot of things going on in the world and within my own life. All excellent things. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Perhaps I am right with you. I like where I am, I hope you do too :alien:

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 03/19/20 08:17 AM
Ugh. I am such an idiot. The kitten ran out the door I left open for a second. It is night time.tears

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 03/19/20 08:05 AM

Yup. Got the vibe you don't reply to my posts on your threads, so I will not post anymore.

You made two posts on this thread. One was directed to someone else. As far as the first post/question goes, ummm, yeah, good assumption.

These days, I typically respond randomly on my threads. I'm not hanging around long enough to respond to every post. I apologize if you're offended by my lack of attentiveness. flowerforyou

All good.

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 03/19/20 07:50 AM

love the poem and the promise TYVM for sharing it. :thumbsup:

Always babe. I hope you do not mind you calling you babe. You are my friend. Message me please. I can not message you.

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 03/19/20 07:33 AM
Thinking part of me hates Mingle, part of me likes Mingle. Where is the line drawn?

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 03/19/20 07:30 AM
Yup. Got the vibe you don't reply to my posts on your threads, so I will not post anymore.

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 03/19/20 07:24 AM

Wondering what went down with you two. You had better have been looking after the lady of my heart?

Cool. Pick your nose. Just remember I adore Queenie. I have her back.

Oh she's my Queen anyway I got her back front and all her other sweet places..winking tongue2

You better have. Us ladies look after the Queen's on here. Until I hear from Queenie??? Well, romance is what it is lol.

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 03/19/20 07:20 AM

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 03/19/20 07:06 AM

Wondering what went down with you two. You had better have been looking after the lady of my heart?

Cool. Pick your nose. Just remember I adore Queenie. I have her back.

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 03/19/20 06:47 AM

Ladywind7's photo
Thu 03/19/20 06:43 AM
Perhaps not so much a poem. Perhaps a message to him. :rose:

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25