Community > Posts By > joyslinger

joyslinger's photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:24 PM
have you seen fulchi's never torture a duckling..therre are these incestuous scenes with an aunt and her nephew that are so ****ing sexy...never in the US would this be okay....

joyslinger's photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:19 PM
WOW,,I guess I can't say you jumped in too fast...so sorry you picked such a psycho. you shouldn't let it cloud all your upcoming relationships. not everyone is like that...

back to bava

joyslinger's photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:15 PM
how long did you two date before you tied the knot?? sounds frightning!!!

joyslinger's photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:12 PM
did you have a traditional blood drenched herman nitsch style ceremony.

joyslinger's photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:06 PM
you guys are ****ing hilarious

joyslinger's photo
Wed 01/02/08 12:04 PM
yes, I do tell them to get lost. It's just always disappointing.

joyslinger's photo
Wed 01/02/08 11:57 AM
Personally I love long hair on men. Especially with a fat pair of mutton chops and tons of chest hair!! It is not feminine at all, but it is badass!!!

some guys look wimpy with long hair, like if you are seriously balding and you just can't get over your rocker youth. these men should shave that head and own the power of a strong bald man!!

joyslinger's photo
Wed 01/02/08 11:52 AM
In the last 4 months I have had the dude speech on either the first second or even before the first date from 80% of the guys I've hung out with. The speech explains how they don't want a relationship, but really want a mutally satisfying sexual encounter over and over with no strings. My thoughts are that this is a relationship like it or not, but why limit the possibilities before you know the woman at all. It's very rude.

joyslinger's photo
Wed 01/02/08 11:45 AM
Who is the master of italian horror??
Is it Argento? Bava? Fulchi?
What is your favorite italian horror film and why????

joyslinger's photo
Wed 01/02/08 11:05 AM
you know you need a picture for women to reply!!

joyslinger's photo
Wed 01/02/08 10:55 AM
when this movie came out, I didn't know much about it and suggested it as a 1st date movie with this nice guy i really liked...anyway it was our first and last date. There is really not much to say after the assault of that film.

joyslinger's photo
Wed 01/02/08 10:28 AM
Not enough of you are loving Lucio Fulchi"s ZOMBIE. go rent it!!

joyslinger's photo
Wed 01/02/08 10:16 AM
just this last halloween I dressed up my dogs as Mrs. Olsen and Almonzo...just think about that pair in the bedroom.??

joyslinger's photo
Wed 01/02/08 10:12 AM
I love Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman!! Sully was so hott! I wrote a song about him...."I feel your masculine power raining on me..til I'm drenched to the bone..." he he

joyslinger's photo
Wed 01/02/08 10:07 AM
TOMMY is an excellent Kubrick film! very sucessfull at bridging the gap between a live action drama and a rock opera!!! And it showcases Roger Daltrey at his finest!!!!

joyslinger's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:50 AM
I hated clerks so much!! I have no idea why anyone would want to hang for 90 minutes with such repulsive characters as were in that film.

joyslinger's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:39 AM
So am i the only woman who can handle the misogynistic madness of this groundbreaking Danish filmaker and founder of the Dogma95 genre of filmaking???

joyslinger's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:34 AM
300 is badasstacular!!!

joyslinger's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:21 AM
Edited by joyslinger on Wed 01/02/08 09:22 AM
I loved Saw and Hostel, but of all time!! Texas ****ing Chainsaw!! hello? This film is a thing of beauty.

joyslinger's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:10 AM
donnie darko is a fantastic movie. very singular in its vision. the kind of movie you need to watch a couple times. and hello, could jake gyllenhaul be any more romantic and adorable.

Previous 1