no photo
Mon 04/28/08 03:16 PM
im waitin for grand funk railroad to come back to town

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 03:16 PM
im waitin for grand funk railroad to come back to town

no photo
Sat 04/26/08 04:20 PM
I believe it give people more of an idea of what you are like. that is the only reason it usually makes a difference to me.

no photo
Sat 04/26/08 04:14 PM
nope

no photo
Fri 04/25/08 09:18 PM

laid....zap is a trouble maker that steals my popcorn...get him hehehe

and who gave zap the steak knifes???????

I knew you would like this topic abra lol
Zap, I reported you to espn. so look out

no photo
Fri 04/25/08 09:13 PM

Jesus ate fish, lamb, and an occasional Wisconsin brat with sauerkraut and mustard on a potato bread bun. That's my story and I'm sticking by it.
that's it, I'm reportin' you!!! just not sure to who. the CIA, FBI, CNN , OR BBC. Ill figure that out later.

no photo
Fri 04/25/08 09:01 PM

Thomas...please clarify. are you saying it's ok to eat them as long as it's not part of a sacrifice or wrong or right????

in the New Testament...Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice. that's why there isn't animal sacrifices

eating plants???? since I have no problem eating animals...no problem eating plants either

I was just being stupid for a minute...

On a more serious note, I don't believe in sacrifice and agree that Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice. I believe in hunting, but killing no more than your going to eat. When people talk about hunting, they never mention that plants are living creatures put on earth by God as well. How is it morally right to eat one and not the other? God Put us on earth and provided us with a way to survive.

As for the grass comment, a dumb outburst. I'll elaborate, we mow our grass and kill weeds (both living creatures), for a purpose none other than to make our yards look good to the human eye.
we do mow the grass, but that doesn't kill it. the grass continues to grow. if we didn't cut it, we would have trouble leaving our own homes.

no photo
Fri 04/25/08 08:44 PM
all of the creatures of the planet serve many purposes, but mostly to provide us food. My non-religious argument for this is that animals consume other animals all the time. it is there way of life, eat or be eaten. why then is it wrong for us to do so?

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:49 PM
who cares! I would rather know why it is alright for them to lick themselves...:tongue:

no photo
Sat 03/29/08 11:14 PM
then in that case, it has been a long night. I must bid thee good night. this should be sufficient for a nights stay and the elven whiskey. *hands the bar keep a large sack full of 100000's of pieces of gold.

no photo
Sat 03/29/08 11:03 PM

enters the tavern with a powerful stride. walks to the bar, riches behind and pulls out a bottle. as he is drinking, he looks about the room. he senses a great presence in the room not sure who it is. it is a familiar presence. it is an evil presence, but in a dormant state. he continues to drink, keeping one hand on the hilt of his sword incase he needs it.

welcome traveler and may you join this humble warriors for a drink!
thank you, most gracious host. I have traveled far. would there perhaps be a room available that I may take my leave in later?

no photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:55 PM
enters the tavern with a powerful stride. walks to the bar, riches behind and pulls out a bottle. as he is drinking, he looks about the room. he senses a great presence in the room not sure who it is. it is a familiar presence. it is an evil presence, but in a dormant state. he continues to drink, keeping one hand on the hilt of his sword incase he needs it.

no photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:48 PM
guilty on all counts!!!

no photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:41 PM
army reserves at your service, lol

no photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:39 PM

getting rejected by more women.
spending friday nights alone in front of my computer.
crying myself to sleep.
hey, you took mine!!!laugh

no photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:33 PM
Bad time, by grand funk railroad, its simple but oh so sweet.

no photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:29 PM

actually in studies, it has been proven that what a man excepts as attractive will increase the drunker he gets, while a woman generally becomes more critical as she drinks, lol

Haha,, you are smarter than the people above and below you
are you kidding, I have the I.Q. of a rock OWWW!!! a rock just hit me...

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25