Community > Posts By > laidroccordial

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:28 PM
grand funk railroad. the we're an american band album!

no photo
Thu 10/23/08 04:10 PM
picture is kinda dark, but as far as I can tell, you rate pretty well.

no photo
Fri 10/10/08 04:39 PM

I am wanting to figure out how the people at fast food places shrink to fit in the box they take your order from in the drive through, then return to normal size, while running fast enough to meet you at the window to take your money...every time i go to one, I try to spot them running back into the building, but I still have yet to see one of them...So, I am really starting to think that they have an underground tunnel...
its magic!!! :tongue:

no photo
Fri 10/10/08 04:34 PM

Was playing a U.S. Trivia with my 7th graders again. (slaphead Should know better.)

Question: What is the most densely populated state?

Answer: China

Okay anyone can make a mistake. But same student before responsed to the question "What is the name of large mountains in the western U.S.?" With...........wait for it.....

Rocky Road.
u mean it aint rocky road?:tongue:

no photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:47 PM

i am asking cause I was in a restaurant with my brothers father-in-law, and he asked that of our waitress.
was she hot? devil laugh laugh
laugh she rated about an 8.5:tongue:

no photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:44 PM

i am asking cause I was in a restaurant with my brothers father-in-law, and he asked that of our waitress.

What was the point? I think that probably counts as rude...
the point for me was curiosity. for him? not really sure. he said that he thought he heard an accent from her. she said she was from chicago, lol

no photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:40 PM
asking about the ethnicity is a perfectly fine question in my mind, but asking like that bothered me.

no photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:35 PM

i think its ok to ask. hell ive been called a cracker before. but i lived on a reservation for 3 years no iam not indian. but i know what its like to be the other imnority, or how ever you spell it lol.

beside if you offened her just give her a big tip drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: flowers flowers flowers drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks
lol, she ended up with almost twice what the meal was worthlaugh

no photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:30 PM
she is not!!!(falls on the floor in the fetal position and starts crying) the leprechauns are coming!!!

no photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:28 PM
i always thought it was a slanderous word for mexicans. kinda like spic or wet-back.

no photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:24 PM

no photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:21 PM
I just thought I would throw this out there. do you find it offensive to ask someone if they are a chicano? I always thought it was, but thought I would get someother opinions.

no photo
Tue 09/16/08 06:05 PM
i'm hurt...(he said after hitting his head on the ceiling...)

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 05:32 PM
there is no such thing as a freak. (unless its me:tongue:

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 05:16 PM

we think men are stupid all the time. and they really are only stupid half the time and play stupid the other halfdrinker
hey!!! i am operated by that!!! you take that back!!!(using that big word right will show them!!!)laugh

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 05:07 PM
fine! next time i just wont do it!!!laugh

no photo
Wed 08/27/08 06:33 PM

fine!!! dont talk to me!!! see if I care!!!laugh laugh j/kdrinker

B.T.W. Dude... Are you on steroids?
HEY!!! BACK OFF MAN!!! I AINT NEVER JUICED UP IN MY LIFE!!! I OUGHT TO RIP YOUR THROUGHT OUT AND SHOW IT TO YOU AS YOU DIE!!!laugh lol, j/k. no. i just like to work out. protien shakes are the closest i have ever come to that.

no photo
Wed 08/27/08 06:25 PM
fine!!! dont talk to me!!! see if I care!!!laugh laugh j/kdrinker

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 02:35 PM
that was impresive!drinker

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 02:30 PM
im very different. i usually call them all pepsi, lol

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25