no photo
Fri 07/25/08 08:00 PM
welcome aboard! :wink:

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:58 PM
present and accounted for, sir!!!drinker

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:56 PM

Do yourself a faver and go eat some double cheeseburgers or something!!!
laugh laugh laugh
tried it. I eat mcdonalds at least once aday...laugh

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:55 PM

MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!
there was too much light in the room wasn't there... that always seems too happen... lol

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:52 PM
come on, you guys cant tell me that you dont like that pasty white skin!!!laugh

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:50 PM

flowerforyou You are very pretty missflowerforyou
aww shucks!!!blushing j/k

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:48 PM
is topless too much?:tongue:

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:42 PM
this is really wierd. this is the cleanest i have seen debates like this on here! I like this!

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:35 PM
I never seem to get votes on these threads... does this picture help? any..?frown

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:28 PM

everyone will get a 10, nobody is mean here.
ha!!! I got an 8!!!yeah!!!! wait... thats pretty bad...sad

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:27 PM

wolf thinks everyone sound like neanderthals,wolf finds that funnylaugh :tongue:
laugh

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:25 PM

I also support showing it on television, let people think before they commit a crime.

Any thoughts?

^^ Yep, I have a thought on this utterly ridiculous suggestion...STUPID! ohwell

Supposed "reality" TV and "DollyWood" films already project these gruesome images...and does this project "pause for cause" for the criminals? NOPE! *puhhhleeeeze*

Am I an advocate for capital punishment? Hmmm...gotta admit...still sitting on the fence on this one. I fall back on "DEPENDS". Sorry to be a wimp...but, that's where I straddle.

All I can say...openly, honestly and by real life experience...unless and UNTIL...you, and yes YOU personally, have experienced a tragedy in your life whereby you truly hold another's life in your balance...hold your judgment, please.

While we may "think" we are stedfast in our beliefs and morals...much like anything else, we never truly learn where we stand on a certain issue until it smacks us in the face...for REAL. :wink:
point taken, but that doesn't mean a person cant speculate what they think they would feel in that situation.

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:20 PM
that is dark!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:17 PM
josh doesn't need to talk in the 3rd person! josh is beyond talking in the 3rd person.laugh josh says it would be wierd though

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:14 PM
i might be here, but I am not sure. let me go check.*runs off to find himself*

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:12 PM

i believe that corporal punishment should be the way. chain gangs and all...
i kind of like that idea too, but then that takes away some of our possible jobs.

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:06 PM
later dude

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:04 PM

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 06:57 PM

i personally believe that tax payers should vote on this issue and what ever wins will be the end result so .let the people of america decide.
they could do it like american idollaugh

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 06:54 PM

I think ppl who are with out a doubt guilty of murder should be shot on public t.v. so the next guy thinks about what life means to himself and others. Yes harsh but wtf is wrong with ppl theses days.

Oh I know. No respect for life or fear of punishment since all we do is give them a bed and free food.

Get real ppl let's treat them the way they want to be treaded.
i like your energy, but that is a little harsh

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25