RCRenegade's photo
Mon 03/15/10 04:12 PM
Welcome drinker
Have fun :banana:
Good luck love
happy

RCRenegade's photo
Sun 03/14/10 08:21 PM
Thank you every one for the welcome. Wishing for all of you a great week. :thumbsup:

RCRenegade's photo
Sun 03/14/10 04:23 PM
Hi Caroline, Welcome :wink: It is a good site. :banana:

RCRenegade's photo
Sun 03/14/10 04:19 PM
Been on here a while, about 3 years now, but I have never thought about using these forums as a way to meet people on mingle. Well, I am here and would like to just say hello, and I am looking meet new people. happy

RCRenegade's photo
Sun 03/14/10 03:37 PM
Thanks SkydancingA, you know how the saying goes, @#%t rolls down hill, lol. I don’t have to do much cleaning, but when the weather is bad and they let people go for admin leave, except essential personnel, I am usually on duty helping the diehard visitors to get the most out of the park. I really do enjoy my job though, it is one of the most rewarding jobs I’ve had. happy

RCRenegade's photo
Sun 03/14/10 03:14 PM
I agree with much of what has already been said. It is always nice to know a little more about someone, at least the “lifestyle” and “about me” part. What about you makes your life fun? It is nice to know that you are “smart, intelligent, successful”, but how so? I do think that your pictures could also tell a little more about you. You might add a few more, maybe with you doing some of your favorite activities for example. Best of luck. :smile:

RCRenegade's photo
Sun 03/14/10 02:50 PM
He could be just a horse, :wink: but this horse is a paint with a bit of mustang. He is a little over 4 yrs old. Sunkawakan mitawa kin Wakiyan. (My horse, his name is Thunder.) Thank you for asking about him. happy flowerforyou

RCRenegade's photo
Sun 03/14/10 02:33 PM
Thanks Tessa, I will be.

RCRenegade's photo
Sun 03/14/10 10:11 AM
Thank you for the comments, I think I will check these out more. :smile: flowerforyou

RCRenegade's photo
Sun 03/14/10 08:05 AM
I am at the badlands happy

RCRenegade's photo
Sun 03/14/10 07:59 AM
Hello, I've had my profile on here for some time, and have made a lot of changes. I would appreciate any comments and/or suggestions on my profile. Thanks in advance.:smile: