no photo
Thu 08/27/20 07:06 AM
Edited by SeantheChristian on Thu 08/27/20 07:07 AM
Freebird Deluxe...

and they are not fake?

no photo
Wed 08/26/20 08:12 PM
Edited by SeantheChristian on Wed 08/26/20 08:13 PM
weird and her account has been deactivated? Maybe she gave up. No matter, I might not live where she does, but I'm one of those until marriage good guys.

no photo
Wed 08/26/20 06:08 PM
This is so ridiculousslaphead There is NO pandemic and there have been no real confirmed deaths. This is all a fraud and a ridiculous one. It sort of creeps me out that people think this is real. I mean nobody nowhere is sick and I'm in a populated city.

no photo
Thu 03/19/20 07:32 PM
Edited by SeantheChristian on Thu 03/19/20 07:36 PM

You are funny. Have I ever read the Bible? I am studying Theology. I have read the Bible for 27 years also. Hence why your ignorance and twisting of scriptures is interesting. You come across as a know it all, but I think you are simply passionate about your Seventh Day Adventist beliefs.
You do need to realise thousands of Theologists, Academics and Scholars study the Bible full time.
Perhaps you need to study yourself? People need and want more than Ellen G White and her teachings.
There is so much more.:smile:

Oh and how are my words twisted? I literally gave proof in scripture right out of the bible! You said>> "...Evil is not having an open mind to gay people"? How is that not twisted? Where in the bible does it say that? Nowhere! God said man shall NOT lay with man, the end of discussion. Who says? God says! Not Me, not SDA, God and Jesus who is God.
There are millions upon millions of people who have been reading the bible wrong their whole lives. All I ever cared about is the truth, I havent been an SDA my whole life. All I ever wanted to know was the truth and SDA is where it lead. All I do is give scriptures directly from the KJV. Its all right in there. All people do today that have been reading the bible for 50 years is translate it in a way that tries to explain their perceptions of the bible from preachers in their past who never knew the word of Jesus themselves.

no photo
Thu 03/19/20 01:53 PM
Colossians Chapter 1:17-25
17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
18And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
19For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;
20And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.
21And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
22In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:
23If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;
24Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:
25Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

-Jesus is the church. Perhaps there is a 7th day adventist church here and there that knows the Word of God, but its better to just read the bible and since Jesus is the word, the bible is the word of Jesus and in a sense you are in "Church" when you read the bible and try not to mix in the worldly misconceptions of the bible into the actual truth of it. Amen.

no photo
Tue 03/17/20 10:42 AM
Edited by SeantheChristian on Tue 03/17/20 10:46 AM
Romans 15:9-12 King James Version (KJV)
8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:
9 And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name.
10 And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people.
11 And again, Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud him, all ye people.
12 And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.

-It goes to say that it would have been easier you would think to bring people to the word of Christ who already knew of the old testament/Torah/Tenakh. Then the apostles along with the people they converted would try to convert any gentile they could.

Psalm 18
48 He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
49 Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.

-Jesus has quoted many old testament verses including the ones from the book of psalm. Jesus loves the whole world, which is why "he will" so to speak give thanks to the lord while being among the heathen. You preach to the gentiles, but dont go "into the way" of the Gentiles, in other words dont be influenced by the ways of Satan by staying out of satan city (city of samaritans). Back then they preached to the lost sheep and perhaps to the gentiles, but as there were only 12 it would make sense as you said to "preach to the lost sheep" who already knew of the tenakh.

no photo
Sun 03/15/20 09:56 PM
Matthew 28:16-20

16Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them. 17And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted. 18And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Acts 1:8 Context

5For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence. 6When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? 7And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. 8But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

-Seems like Jesus and his disciples didnt just talk to the jews

no photo
Sat 03/14/20 09:30 PM
Edited by SeantheChristian on Sat 03/14/20 09:33 PM

Deborah was a Judge. That was the highest position in Israel at the time.
How have things changed for woman in The New Testament? Why do you think women can not be Apostles?
We can disagree, but do it with love. :smile:
The whole of the beliefs of the church differ from one extreme to the next. Nobody can say "I am correct".
We are a whole body, with many denominations. Some are liberal, some are conservative.
The fact is, as a whole, we complete the body of Christ. I never blindly accept doctrine, I go deeper. The time, the place, etc.

Jesus never addressed homosexuality, his followers did. If it was such an important thing, why did he not address it when on earth?
What is the difference between the sin of pride and homosexuality?
I am tired of judgement. Give me love and grace.
He who has no sin, cast the first stone...:smile:

Have you ever actually read the bible? Women can not be apostles because its not in the bible, however Ellen G. White I believe was a prophet, from only 100 years ago, gave predictions that came true and everything. Denominations are all wrong because they all have beliefs that generally contradict the word of God except usually one, there is only one God and his words are in the bible and mean only one thing.

Matthew
Chapter 7
21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

-It means that all those denominations, all those other religions wont make it into heaven, most probably. You cant have you cake and eat it too as the saying goes. People have turned Christianity into a worldly thing and Jesus doesn't side with the world.
1 John 2:15-17 - Love not the world, neither the things [that are] in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

1 Corinthians 12:28
“And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.”

John
Chapter 1
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

-and since Jesus IS God, his "followers" as you say Got their words from Jesus, which includes Moses and every prophet in the bible. Jesus addressed homosexuality through his prophets and apostles. He doesnt have to say everything twice because it was already written.

no photo
Fri 03/13/20 05:17 PM
Edited by SeantheChristian on Fri 03/13/20 05:30 PM

They are not Jesus words at all. They are Paul and Timothy's words.
What is evil about knowing someone is gay before they know? Nobody said anything to him. He became a Jehovah's Witness, got married for 10 years, became an elder, but could not stop looking at men on the internet. Then he came out.
His wife was the one to tell him he was gay and she did it lovingly. They are still friends.
Evil is not having an open mind to gay people. In The Old Testament there were so many laws and things that were not permissable, like tattoos and piercings, what you could eat or not etc.
Jesus fulfilled the law.
When He comes again, we shall be perfect like Him and will not be seeing through a glass darkly like Paul and Timothy, you and I.

Do you also believe women should not preach, can not be prophets, leaders, or apostles?

Wow, cant believe you said that. Jesus is God, all of the apostles and prophets got their words from Jesus who is God. When Jesus became the sacrificial lamb, yes those laws in the old testament became outdated. Jesus and his apostles quoted quite many things from the old testament including all 10 commandments.

No female apostles, Oh and as for female prophets...

These are women prophets in the Bible:
Miriam – Sister of Moses. (Exodus 15:20,21) “Aaron’s sister, the one who was a women prophet Miriam, and took the tambourine. She and the women began singing and dancing. Miriam repeated the words, “Sing to the Lord! He has done great things. He threw horse and rider into the sea….”
Deborah – (Judges 4:4) “there was a woman prophet named Deborah. She was a wife of a man named Lapidoth. She was a judge of Israel at that time.
Huldah – (2 Kings 22:14) “So Hilkiah the priest, Ahikram, Acbor, Shaphan, and Asaish went to Huldah the woman prophet. As Huldah was the wife of Shallum, son of Harhas, son of Tikvah. He took care of the priest’s clothes. Huldah was living in the second quarter in Jerusalem. They went and talked with Huldah.” And same verse we can read in (2 Chronicles 34:22).
Noadiah – (Nehemiah 6:14) “God, please remember the Sanballat and Tobiah and the bad things they have done. Also remember the woman Noadiah and the other prophets who have been trying to scare me.
Isaiah’s wife – (Isaiah 8:3) “Then I went to my wife, the woman prophet. She became pregnant and had a son. As The Lord told her, “Name the boy Maher Shalal Hash Baz.”
Elisabeth – (Luke 1:41-45) “When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the unborn baby inside her just jumped, and after that, she was filled with the Holy Spirit. And In a loud voice, she said to Mary, “God has really blessed you, more than any woman. And God has blessed the baby you will have. You will be the mother of my Lord, and you have to come to me! Why has something so good happened to me? When I heard the voice, the baby inside me jumped with joy. The Great blessings are yours because you believed what the Lord said to you! You believed this would happen.”
Mary, Mother of Jesus – (Luke 1:46-48) “Then Mary said, I praise the Lord with all of my heart. I am very happy because The God is my savior. I am not that important, but he has shown his care for me, his lowly servant. From now to until the end of time, people will surely remember how much God blessed me.”
Anna – (Luke 2:36-38) “Anna, a prophetess, was there in the temple. She was from the family Phanuel of the tribe of Asher. She was now very old. And had lived with her husband seven years before he died and left her alone. She was now almost 84 years old. And Anna was always in the temple; she never left. She worshiped God by fasting and praying day and night.”
Philip’s four daughters – (Acts 21:9) “He had four unmarried daughters who had the gift of prophesying.”

-I personally dont listen to false preachers or say, maybe thats what Jesus really meant, I look it up,
https://www.allaboutbible.com/women-prophets-in-the-bible/
God has promised to pour out his spirit upon everyone. In (Joel 2:28) “After this, I will pour out my Spirit on all kinds of people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will have the dreams, and your young men will see the visions. In those days I will pour out my spirit even on the servants, both men, and women as well.” We can also read the same verse in the New Testament (Acts 2:16-21)

no photo
Fri 03/13/20 05:13 PM

Okay, so jesus is homophobic and because of that, you are too
Bye

Homophobia has absolutely no meaning to me. I dont even acknowledge it.

no photo
Fri 03/13/20 09:25 AM
Edited by SeantheChristian on Fri 03/13/20 09:30 AM

I honestly cannot believe how many people think being gay, is a choice

It's not a choice

Being in a homophobic religion, that's a choice

I agree. We all knew one of my brothers was gay before he knew.

That's some encouragement. While others were bringing my friends/family members down, I was bringing them up. You people have no comprehension what you do to these people when you act that way towards them. "We just knew they were gay" That is just soo evil. They all think they were born "gay" as you say, until a Christian like myself proves otherwise. I got a few of them to smile, to give me hugs that hated guys, a few others to cry tears of joy, one girl got a boyfriend and had a baby later if I'm not mistaken. Theres always an excuse, well maybe they were bi-, no I think not. There are multiple verses that condemn same sex being with each other as man is with woman AND verses that talk positively with man being with woman.

-Oh and by the way they were all 20 and under.

Leviticus
Chapter 20:13If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

1 Timothy 1:9-10 9Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 10For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

Romans 1:26-27 26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

waving Dont look at me or get angry at me, I didnt make those up, Jesus did.

1 Corinthians 11:9 Context

6For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered. 7For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man. 8For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. 9Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man. 10For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels. 11Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord. 12For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God.

no photo
Thu 03/12/20 08:55 PM
Edited by SeantheChristian on Thu 03/12/20 09:04 PM

No Where in the bible is stated that SATAN is the antichrist. You correctly stated that antichrist are those who are against Jesus and of course against the Father.
[1 John 2:22] Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

My question to you is, who is the liar and deceiver that held up a false image, saying they are Christ?

If you put it that way, then

John 8:44 - Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

-Satan is the liar... and the father of it

John 8:12 - Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

-Jesus is the light of this whole world.

2 Corinthians
Chapter 11:10-15
10As the truth of Christ is in me, no man shall stop me of this boasting in the regions of Achaia.
11Wherefore? because I love you not? God knoweth.
12But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.
13For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

-As it is stated that as the FALSE apostles are transformed into apostles of Christ, Satan is transformed into a angel of light. Since Satan is the father of lies and is transformed into Jesus who is the angel of light, but speaks lies that is against christ is the Antichrist.

no photo
Thu 03/12/20 07:25 PM
Edited by SeantheChristian on Thu 03/12/20 07:42 PM
Religion requires some sort of doctrine to be followed?
Yeah, but...

doctrine
[ˈdäktrən]
NOUN
a belief or set of beliefs held and taught by a Church, political party, or other group.

-If you believe in murdering people, then that's your religion.

Sexual preference is a personal preference?

-Homosexuality for instance is from brainwashing. Men and women were literally made for each other. Not one person on this Earth that didnt want to date the opposite sex didn't have some kind of emotional and or physical trama from childhood. I wish I went to the same high school 9-12 grade to see how some girls turned out later on. I exposed all the girls I knew. Theres always something, no matter what. HECK, I knew 2 ladies that were the polar opposite, they were the BIGGEST nymphomaniacs on earth. It went to such extremes they had notebooks crossing out one guy after another till they had sex with just about every guy in the school. That would be hundreds! One girl had 3 kids by age 16 and the other had a mom that introduced little boys to have sex with her and and her sister at an extremely young age. I'm sure it was just a preference though, nothing was pushed a lot, lol.

Religion forces its moral code on all others?

-There is soo much to that one its ridiculous. In that case, EVERYONE on Earth is Religious. Take away the "Real" Christians, the fake Christians of all denominations, take away all other religions and lets say only leave athiests, would they grow up the same way? Yes because without all the people who believe in a God, you still have the teachers who teach someones own agendas(Vatican most likely) at school, Kindergarten through college. That in itself is another discussion.

no photo
Thu 03/12/20 09:37 AM
Edited by SeantheChristian on Thu 03/12/20 09:44 AM

It is.... absolutely it is..... and yet, when I was much younger, I have been hit on by numerous Evangelist clergy, Baptist clergy, and Catholic clergy... pissed me off to no end... bunch a hypocrites if you ask me...

each one started by adjusting his pants....then I knew it was coming, the question... "ever thought of being with a man before"??? Schitt, really???...(shakes head)...

judgmental as well, especially the evangelists...

Elaborate... Who said that specifically? As for me personally, I dont rely on a church building to teach me about the bible. Those church buildings or should I say Denominations to me are nothing more than a youtube video chef, with a person like yourself trying to cook food at home and you dont necessarily take all thier advide at heart when they want to add poison to you eggs.

Telling the truth about the bible is why Jehovah Witness no longer come to my home. My brother and I exposed them like there was no tomorrow. No need for vulgar words, just look up why they are wrong on a search engine like Bing and give them a bible quote.

I myself will only listen to 7th day Adventists, like from Amazing Discoveries... This site here https://amazingdiscoveries.tv/c/1/Total_Onslaught/ They have many lengthy videos. I dont listen to them simply because they are SDA's, I listen to them because what they say holds truth. I only found them on youtube like 2 years ago out of pure chance I guess you could say.

no photo
Wed 03/11/20 09:22 PM
Doesnt everybody?

no photo
Wed 03/11/20 09:16 PM
The Sabbath is on Saturday. 6 Days shall you work and the 7th day of rest is for Jesus.

no photo
Wed 03/11/20 08:37 PM
Edited by SeantheChristian on Wed 03/11/20 08:53 PM

Everyone on earth is "Religious" including yourself.

Not really.

Once a person thinks a certain way, its almost impossible to convince em'

Why would you try?

The primary teachers of morals is supposed to be the parents.
In society other interactions thru life also teach morals.
People gain morality mostly from their parents during their learning years but after adulthood is reached we gain morality by understanding the world in which we exist.

As an adult, no single teacher convinces us morality as a whole.
We learn it by observation, assessment, experience and guidance as we gain wisdom.

Morality is not isolated to religion. Religion might be the foundation of someones morality but we gain morality anytime we interact with another person, a group of people, a society, a culture, a nation and even ourselves.

Athiesm is a religion. It has certain belief systems, generally if they dont believe in Jesus who is God or rather some other pagan false god, then they are in a sense humanists. It in itself in a sense is a religion. They are their own gods and think they are yours also, lol, they want to be worshiped, look at me sing, look at my movies at how great I am, lol! I could go on forever with this in detail... Politicians who rule over everyone LIKE GOD and the Catholic Pope who thinks he not only is god, but is Gods superior!

As for convincing people, its worse for older people. I say what I say because when you see that there is a certain truth in something and you let them see it, they can not no matter what, no matter how much proof you have. Well really, It's called demonic possession, but that's another story.

Mark 8:15-21
15And he charged them, saying, Take heed, beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, and of the leaven of Herod.
16And they reasoned among themselves, saying, It is because we have no bread.
17And when Jesus knew it, he saith unto them, Why reason ye, because ye have no bread? perceive ye not yet, neither understand? have ye your heart yet hardened?
18Having eyes, see ye not? and having ears, hear ye not? and do ye not remember?
19When I brake the five loaves among five thousand, how many baskets full of fragments took ye up? They say unto him, Twelve.
20And when the seven among four thousand, how many baskets full of fragments took ye up? And they said, Seven.
21And he said unto them, How is it that ye do not understand?

-That was about Jesus turning five loaves into many into many and the unbelievers just couldnt believe it even when they saw it.

-I know people like this. Its almost scary. There is nothing that can be done, no matter how much proof. If someone is evil, you dont just say, Ahh who cares, they think how they think. You cant gain morality with a world that is immoral. People cant make up morals, that is what Jesus is for. Most rules and Laws like rape, theft and murder in all countries come from God himself. It seems to come natural for people to want to break every law God/Jesus has.

no photo
Wed 03/11/20 09:01 AM
Edited by SeantheChristian on Wed 03/11/20 09:02 AM

An offense against others. Nothing to do with the religions of the world.

crossing the line that everyone knows is there, for personal gain, but justifying why you're crossing the line anyway.

also.....

When your poop is the color of fruitloops.

An offense against others?

...and if all the people around you are evil as crap? Is murder a sin? I know some who think it isnt. Who's to say one thing is right and wrong? It gets to the point that only one way is the right way.

no photo
Wed 03/11/20 08:55 AM
Edited by SeantheChristian on Wed 03/11/20 08:57 AM
Is Religion homophobic?

That is too worldly. Everyone on earth is "Religious" including yourself.

To that end, Homosexuality doesnt exist to me. You cant really prove it. Give me any lesbian female and within time I will tell her why she isnt homosexual.

-I just pray others would do that same.

I dont think I can talk to guy in that way, I'll leave the guys to the ladies. Also, it's the younger people that are easier to talk to. Once you get to a certian age, its hard to turn back. Its like Politics, like faith in Jesus. Once a person thinks a certain way, its almost impossible to convince em' how bad that person is or how bad that smoking is.

no photo
Wed 03/11/20 08:38 AM
James 4:17 - Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth [it] not, to him it is sin.

Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

1 John 3:4 - Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-At any rate, sin is a law of God you break. Sin is in the KJV Bible Both in the Old and New Testament. Since Jesus is the sacrificial lamb, those old laws that have to do with sacrifice and related to it are outdated, but the rest of the laws arent. Sin for instance is marrying your sister/brother/cousin, a member of the same sex, is getting a tattoo and not obeying the 10 Commandments for starters.

Previous 1 3