Gcode's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:35 PM
which penalty?

Gcode's photo
Tue 01/22/08 01:35 AM

why is that garrick?

* TO CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO LOVERS?

* TO FORGET ABOUT YOUR EX?

*OR TO TELL YOUR BESTFRIEND YOU LOVE HIM/HER?

i wanna know:)

i would go with number 3

i think #3 cuz what if you tell her you love her and she doesnt feel the same and then your friendship could be ruined.. An ex can be forgotten about over time and for the 2 lovers, just dont get yourself caught in that situation laugh

uhmm, finding it hard to tell your bestfriend you love her? are u finding it hard now to tell that girl girl beside you, in the picture? hehehe j/k

haha yea i love her as a friend but nothin more then that cuz i have known her for so long and to try and start a relationship with her and have it go wrong isnt good lol

Gcode's photo
Tue 01/22/08 01:33 AM

i would go with number 3
is that ur final answer?drinker

lol if there was a "chose your career and money or chose a lover" then i would have answered different laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker

what would have been your answeR?

well it would have to be "the one" but if it was just a thing then i would prob have to pick my career because you could love her but she could not love you smokin

Gcode's photo
Tue 01/22/08 01:30 AM

why is that garrick?

i would go with number 3

i think #3 cuz what if you tell her you love her and she doesnt feel the same and then your friendship could be ruined.. An ex can be forgotten about over time and for the 2 lovers, just dont get yourself caught in that situation laugh

Gcode's photo
Tue 01/22/08 01:27 AM

i would go with number 3
is that ur final answer?drinker

lol if there was a "chose your career and money or chose a lover" then i would have answered different laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker

Gcode's photo
Tue 01/22/08 01:26 AM

i would go with number 3

Gcode's photo
Mon 01/21/08 11:21 PM
drinker drinker drinker

Gcode's photo
Mon 01/21/08 10:35 PM

1. i would smack ur ass
2. i would kiss you on the cheek
3. i would kiss you on your forehead
4. i would just give you a hug
5. i would hold your hand
6. i would kiss you on the lips
7. i would make out with you
8. i would make love to you
9. i want to go out with you ... seriously
10. Rub your back..tell u its ok

11. attack u with a baseball bat!

Gcode's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:57 PM
professional hip hop artist

Gcode's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:46 PM

man come to a real label 3 Boyz Entertainment.. we have music videos new mixtapes magazine deals and merchandice

who me?

you have anything i can hear?

Gcode's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:40 PM
we always lookin 4 new talent.. i have 3 new tracks comin out featuring lil boosie, Jon Young, and Triple J

Gcode's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:36 PM
man come to a real label 3 Boyz Entertainment.. we have music videos new mixtapes magazine deals and merchandice

Gcode's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:41 PM

I am going to rest my thoughts onto the ground until i have something to say but i didnt mean to offend any people..I just want to let people know my feelings.. it suck to be me.. And i am not a guy that like to disrespectful but someway you got to use it.. I only have one friend and its my teacher i run my problems to them..And Also i dont run my problem to My parents and also they dont treat me the way parents should treat their kid.Also My friend dont take me serious.I only have a few friend.I have alot of thing on my mind..People got to understand me and not judge me right of way cause how i act.and beside i know my rep is like down the drain and how can i apolozize..I just want to be treated the same..But i know theres bad and good people on here.and i am going to be posting my day to day life everyday..Thats all i got to say

hey man dont be so hard on yourself just relax and have a good time

Gcode's photo
Sun 01/20/08 04:49 PM

yawn

just seeing you put that face made me yawn 2 lol

Gcode's photo
Sun 01/20/08 04:35 PM
it was a good game

Gcode's photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:08 PM
well looks like the pats arent doing as well as some thought

Gcode's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:42 AM
well you are a true fan. you're supposed to like your hometeam but all the front running fans are gettin bigger lol

Gcode's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:39 AM
lol hey we lost and ill admit that it happens around here laugh im just sayin 2 all the fans that only like the pats cuz they are good is ridiculous laugh laugh laugh

Gcode's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:37 AM
laugh laugh laugh so which one of you is driving the bandwagon and which ones are jumping on?

Gcode's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:34 AM

everyone quit wasting your energy - we all know the pats will win it all - and ill be there to see it!!!!!!!!

were you born in arizona?