Community > Posts By > DJ69u

DJ69u's photo
Thu 02/13/20 09:30 AM
Edited by DJ69u on Thu 02/13/20 09:36 AM
OK, so I NEVER like discussing this, nor disclosing this, but in 1989 I was "murdered" while working a second night job that I agreed to take on.

I was covering the overnight shift for a pal of mine whose families home had burned down a week earlier, it was a drizzling, chily October Friday night, a car with 4 or 5 "gu i do" (<it keeps trying to censor that word out) dewshbags looking for people to mug/rob for coke money so they could get high all jumped out from a car that pulled in front of me and blocked m path, the dweebs all surrounded me at the entrance to the job site, they all had some type of weapon, bats, pipes, whatever.

While I managed to fight the first one or two off, all I do remember is looking up and seeing what was the fatal blow coming towards me while I was being held so that I could not move out of the way!

A co-worker who saw, but did NOTHING to help me eventually called 911, EMS was, luckily for me, I guess, only about one block away, they arrived quickly and after performing CPR and shocking the bejeezus out of me with the paddles, they brought me back.

I was told that I was "dead" for at least 7 or 8 minutes, possibly longer.

During the time that I was dead, and it was NOT a dream, I saw my body laying on the ground where I went down, I could hear sounds coming from everywhere, yelling, screaming, laughing, running, etc., I began to look around and than a sort of familiar face was staring at me and saying "No! This is NOT your time yet, you have to go back now, they're not ready for you, you are not supposed to be here just yet, go back, you have the new baby to raise!" (My than long time GF and I had our first of two sons only 11 weeks prior to this night!). At first I wasn't sure who the person speaking to me was, than it hit me and I yelled out "Noni? Is that YOU", she replied "Yes, it's ME, I know, I look younger, I knew you no recognize me!"

"Noni" was my late grandmother who died unexpectedly when I was only 8 years old of a dissected aorta, she was only 65, and that was 14 years earlier.

She looked so much younger, like she was only 16 to 19 when he spoke to me that night and I had NEVER once in my life seen any photos of her looking that young! I still have never seen any young photos of any of my late grandparents and I don't believe any exist.

I remember asking her where my grandfather was, was he around somewhere too?, "Can I see him", She replied "No, I no see him, not even once since I got here!".

I than asked her if she knew how she got there, she said "I know I died, I guess, but not why!", I told her "The coroner said that your Aorta ruptured and that's why you dropped to the kitchen floor and than you died on the way to the E.R., and mom has been a real mental mess ever since!" which is exactly what happened.
Her face changed and became much sadder and said "Tell her to shut up and stop crying over me and go have a nice life, there is much more than just me!"

I than asked her if she had seen my late father since she had been "there", she replied "Nah, a few times, long ago, but not for a very long time now, I don't know where he is, he was with his sister!".

I didn't even know my aunt was dead at that point, I thought she was just still living out in San Diego. My family lost touch with her shortly after my father died and months later, after I finally got out of the hospital, I found out after making a few phone calls that she, my aunt, died of the exact same causes as my dad, her brother died from and she died only 1 year after my father died!

They both died from lung and spinal cancer!

I KNOW I could NOT have been dreaming, because even if I had only been asleep and in a subconscious state, my mind would NOT ever have known what my grandmother looked like at a young age, and it certainly would NOT have known about my aunt's death!

I also asked her "Is this heaven or hell?", She said "Bah, that's just all nonsense" and went on to say, "there is NO "heaven and no hell, that's all bulls**t", "there is just "here", nothing else, nowhere else, and everyone I ever knew or heard of is here, one day you too will see them all!"

She kept saying "Now go!, you have to go back!, go back now!, go be with that nice new baby and your girl, she seems nice, one day you will be back here, but not yet!, you have things to do first!", "I'll be here for you when you come back someday, now GO!", "maybe pop will be with me when you get here!".

And than I remember feeling like I was being pulled away from her and looking down and yelling down at the EMS people, the cops and FDNY who were all around me to "Stop trying to bring me back, I don't want to come back!, I have more questions and I need answers!", but than "whoosh"!, That was it!

The next thing I recall was being sat up by a couple EMS guys who kept asking me tons of questions, than I was trying to ask them "Was I dead, or just unconscious?", the EMT lady looked at her partner as if to say "You answer that one, man!", to which HE said "Dude! You were dead!, dead, dead ,dead and for at least 8 minutes, possibly longer now don't try to talk too much, your jaw, cheek, eye socket and orbital all seem smashed, your going to tart feeling an enormous amount of pain soon and we want to get to the E.R. before that begins!

One cop who had been standing there watching it all leaned in and said to the lady EMT "Yeah, he was gone, like GONE, gone?", the EMT replied "Oh, he was gone man, go put that in your report!"

Than I remember the cop asking a second cop "Hey, we can get them for murder now, cant we?", even though I was brought back and WAS sitting there with my head and face bashed in and bleeding!

Just so you know, I had over 60 hours of operations, 18 straight hours were the very next night to begin repairing the busted bones, repair my eye, which is fine now, torn muscles and tissue and nerves in my face that were all torn or destroyed and after it all, I have only 1 thin scar inside my mouth from where they went in with than brand new fiber optic micro surgical equipment that had NEVER been used on a LIVE body before and lost some teeth!

I had to have dozens of 2 to 4 hour operations once per week over the next 3 years to help put everything back together again from the inside!

Yes, I lived with a TON of pain for at least 6 years!

And yes I also tried to sue to company I worked for and for a few reasons, but NO!, I never got a dime, the co. was quickly shuttered and claimed "bankruptcy", but later relocated and reopened under a different assumed name and I couldn't go after them then! Sneaky pricks!

Without my knowledge, while I was suffering in the hospital, some "good friends" of mine ended up finding out who the ***** that did it were, only 1 still lives, but he's in a chair for the rest of his days!
I have never confronted him, but if I did I'm not sure, I think I would do the same to him as he did to me and I would gladly bash his skull right on in!

But yes!, In all honesty, have seen the "other side"!
"Spirits" DO live on!
NO! there is NO "God"
NO! there are NO "Angels"
That is all man made up NONSENSE!
And also why I always felt that ALL religion was fake and nonsense, but once it was confirmed, I fully gave up ALL religion and I DO feel bad for anyone with a weak mind that believes any of that total B.S.!!

Also, ever since that happened weird paranormal things have happened at my families home on a daily basis!

Hey, if you don't believe me, give me a shout, you are more than welcome to come on by and experience the goings on here for yourself!

Many others WERE non believers, till they came here, guess what?
Now they believe in "ghosts" or "spirits" and a few will not return, even some lifelong friends and relatives! lol!

And I guess our bodies ARE just mere shells in which our "spirit" resides, until it's time is up and we move on to that "place"' where my Noni was, and "reincarnation" is only if and when you get sent "back here again" inside a new body!

What I've disclosed here today IS absolutely all FACT and did all happen exactly the way I've typed it!
31 years later I DO remember every second of it as if it just happened 2 seconds ago!